Profile for M. Starbuck > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Starbuck RSS Feed (portland, oregon)

Page: 1 | 2
Oklahoma Sooners 3 Subject Notebook (8250531)
Oklahoma Sooners 3 Subject Notebook (8250531)
Price: $9.65
2 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Boomer!, October 13, 2014
Very good quality binder. Cover is nice & thick. Seems like it will last well.

Canon PowerShot SD1400 IS 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
Offered by SOLUTIONS TO ALL INC
Price: $268.88
39 used & new from $46.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing photos in a tiny package!, April 4, 2011
I recently purchased this camera to take on a vaction. I intended to use it as a "backup" when my larger, older canon was too large to take. I ended up with 300 photos on this and only 4 on my other camera! The light and color are all so nice! I love this little camera! The only negatives I would have is that it's very small, so bigger hands might have a difficult time with it and also the "door" for the a/v input seems flimsy to me. Great no-brainer point and shoot camera!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Too big for SD1400, but a nice case!!, April 4, 2011
This is a well made case, however I found it too roomy for my Canon SD1400. I will most likely use it until I find something else.

REALOOK Verizon "Fascinate" Samsung Galaxy S (Model SCH-i500) Screen Protector, Crystal Clear 2-PK
Offered by realook
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Great full screen protection!, November 10, 2010
I wanted a shield for the entire front of my Samsung Fascinate, not just the screen itself. I felt that putting protection only on the screen would make it obvious that something is there. This REALook product does cover the entire face. You cannot see where it beginns and ends at all! It does show fingerprints pretty bad and I find myself wiping the phone off all the time, but I would rather have that than scratches!!!

ACORN Women's New Spa Slide Slipper Powder Blue,Large Med,(8-9 M US)
ACORN Women's New Spa Slide Slipper Powder Blue,Large Med,(8-9 M US)
Price: $29.16
7 used & new from $28.91

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Acorn slippers!, February 10, 2010
I have to wear slippers all year round...I have hardwood floors and I can't stand up very long on them. These are like a cloud and last forever! A lot of other brands smush down in no time, but not these!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars The shape is odd, February 10, 2010
I found the shape of this and the button controls to be not very user friendly. I don't like it over all for the price, too bad

Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with Integrated Ion Generator Hair Dryer
Offered by BeautyAnd
Price: $59.95
47 used & new from $58.83

5.0 out of 5 stars the best!!, February 10, 2010
This is by far the best hair dryer I have EVER owned! My hairstylist uses it in her salon too and she agreed that amazon had the best price!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2013 3:33 PM PST

the Havanese
the Havanese
by Diane Klumb
Price: $19.97
29 used & new from $8.35

4.0 out of 5 stars We will find out soon!, April 11, 2007
This review is from: the Havanese (Paperback)
We are getting our Havanese girl this weekend! We will see how well it has prepared us! I have enjoyed learning more about the breed and I know that I will reference this book often. It is easy to read and well thought out.

Emile Henry Artisan Collection 7-Inch Cassoulet Bowl, Vert/Green
Emile Henry Artisan Collection 7-Inch Cassoulet Bowl, Vert/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality!, April 11, 2007
If you are at all familiar with Emile Henry stoneware, this piece lives up to every expectation that I had. It is a beautiful deep color and it is safe in the dishwasher, oven and freezer! I am now a collector of these pieces!

ACORN Women's Velvet Mule Slipper
ACORN Women's Velvet Mule Slipper

5.0 out of 5 stars my second pair!!, January 31, 2007
I love my acorn slippers!! I had my first pair for two years. I got the sharper image ones for Christmas and I ended up taking them back. I stand and walk around on my wood floor everyday in these and they are very supportive and comfortable! If you have a hard time walking barefoot on wood or tile...get these!!!

Page: 1 | 2