Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Steven C. > Reviews

Browse

Steven C.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steven C. RSS Feed (Oregon, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Artie
Artie
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Where is the skill in this?, April 19, 2016
This review is from: Artie (App)
This skill is nothing but an advertisement for a conversational chat app. It keeps demanding my contact info (name, address, phone number) but it refuses to tell me what it's going to use my contact information for. This is not a skill worthy of the Alexa platform.

LG Volt White (Virgin Mobile)
LG Volt White (Virgin Mobile)
Offered by Little Piggy Tech
Price: $134.95
31 used & new from $31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, you can't beat this phone., July 27, 2014
This is a great phone. It's slim, light, and well-built. It's attractive and the battery life is phenomenal. The quad-core processor gives you smooth scrolling, fast app loading and no lag. For me, the screen looks just fine, similar to a non-retina iPhone. I love the removable battery and the SD card slot (which you'll want to use, since the phone only comes with 4GB storage). I think LG have done a great job making a stylish, up-to-date phone for us Virgin Mobile users. There's not a lot of bloatware, and the LG-specific stuff they've put on there (knock unlock, the QSlide apps, the remote control) all work well. There's even NFC that works perfectly with Google Wallet.

There are a few negatives, but they're not deal-breakers in the least. There are two speaker grilles at the bottom but only one speaker. The other grille is for show. The physical home button doesn't have a satisfying feel when pressed (love the notification lights around it though). The Connections Optimizer software has been a bit flaky for me. Those are the only negatives so far.

This is the best phone out there for Virgin Mobile customers and I can't say enough good things about it. It's the best phone I've ever owned, and the first Android phone that doesn't make me want to run back to the iPhone.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2014 8:34 AM PDT

Maxwell House Cafe Collection French Roast, 16-Count T-Discs for Tassimo Brewers (Pack of 3)
Price: $24.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good coffee., May 20, 2014
This coffee is surprisingly good. It's dark, rich, fragrant and great tasting. It's my go-to coffee every morning, and it's a good value too.

OEM ZTE Battery Li3716T42P3h594650 1650 mAh Battery For Warp Sequent & Grand X
OEM ZTE Battery Li3716T42P3h594650 1650 mAh Battery For Warp Sequent & Grand X
Offered by Battery King
Price: $5.45
7 used & new from $2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement battery for ZTE Awe, May 7, 2014
The battery that came with my phone was draining way too fast, like after less than a day. Went shopping on amazon to find a battery, that I was going to use as a secondary / backup. I ordered this one, got a great price, and it arrived quickly. It looks exactly like the battery that came with the phone. Popped it in, charged it up, and so far it's lasted almost two days with the same usage as the original battery. I'm glad I got this battery because I think I got a bad one when I bought the phone. It was easier to buy a new battery than hassle with getting it replaced through Virgin Mobile.

Asking For Trouble
Asking For Trouble
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Good premises but poorly written., May 4, 2014
I found these short stories to be a bit ridiculous and unbelievable. The premises are intriguing bit the actual stories don't seem to be grounded in any sort of reality.

Lg KG280 KF310 KU250 LGIP-531A OEM Li-Ion Cell Phone Battery (950 mAh)
Lg KG280 KF310 KU250 LGIP-531A OEM Li-Ion Cell Phone Battery (950 mAh)
Offered by OEM Battery Supply
Price: $4.98
18 used & new from $2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping, great price, battery fits and works fine., March 15, 2013
I'm very pleased with all aspects of the transaction. The price can't be beat, the battery arrived quickly, and it works just fine in my phone. I didn't realize how bad the original battery was getting until I put this one in and noticed how much longer it lasts.

Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio for Apple iPad Mini Tablet Black (Fit Apple iPad Mini and iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display 2nd Gen., Not Fit Apple iPad Mini 3)(Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
4 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a good case for the price., January 25, 2013
It fits very well, protects the whole back and sides of the iPad mini, and looks it good. There are two significant issues that prevent me from giving more than three stars, though.

First, the magnet that holds the front cover to the iPad mini is weak. It works just fine with the sleep-wake function, but it doesn't hold the cover closed with near the strength of other case covers. I wish the magnet was stronger.

Second, the fold-up stand feature of the cover also lacks a magnet, relying instead on pressure (I guess) to hold it in the triangle shape.. Frequently, however, the triangle collapses and the iPad falls over.

The Complete Book of Cheese
The Complete Book of Cheese
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Well, it was free., January 25, 2013
So I can't complain too much, I suppose. But I found the book boring, pretentious and tedious to read. Great to browse if you can't sleep.

Why Do Pirates Love Parrots?: An Imponderables (R) Book (Imponderables Series)
Why Do Pirates Love Parrots?: An Imponderables (R) Book (Imponderables Series)
by David Feldman
Price: $12.74
77 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these books., January 25, 2013
I've always enjoyed reading Feldman's "Why.." books. I hope he'll write more (or update the older ones) in the future.

Vantec NexStar TX 2.5-Inch SATA to USB 2.0 External Hard Drive Enclosure
Vantec NexStar TX 2.5-Inch SATA to USB 2.0 External Hard Drive Enclosure
Price: $8.99
56 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., January 25, 2013
I got this enclosure for $7.99 with free shipping and I couldn't be more pleased. It is made from aluminum and has a couple of "bumpers" in the back that absorb the hard drive noise and make it incredibly quiet. I had the same hard drive in a different type of enclosure before and it was so noisy. This one is whisper quiet. It's a great deal.

Page: 1 | 2