Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "homeschool mom" RSS Feed (Lilburn, GA United States)

Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 6 Doses
Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens, 6 Doses
Price: $66.99
10 used & new from $48.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure what the problem is, but this ..., September 28, 2014
I'm not sure what the problem is, but this particular pack of Frontline has not worked for fleas. My cats had been flea free until I applied the doses form this pack. :( *update* - Amazon quickly refunded my money for this product. Amazon - you ROCK!

Electrostatic 12" Rubber Bristle Brush/Squeegee - Head Only
Electrostatic 12" Rubber Bristle Brush/Squeegee - Head Only
Offered by CashCo1000, Inc. (USA Merchant)
Price: $13.89
3 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this ever time it rains, February 11, 2012
My back patio dips in the middle, so every time it rains,I need to squeegee it off. I'f tried several types of squeegees, but this one works the best. The best part is I can push OR pull and it works. Some squeeges you can only pull, and that gets your feet wet!

I also use this to push of leaves and flower petals - using the "brush" end.

This is my third one. They've each lasted about 5 years. I'll continue to buy this "broom/squeege"

Compatible Lexmark 24015SA Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge
Compatible Lexmark 24015SA Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge
5 used & new from $55.50

3.0 out of 5 stars just okay, October 27, 2010
I'm not totally sold on this item, but will probably continue to use it.

I cartridge is suppose to be an E232, but came as an E230. It still works, but the quality of printing is not perfect. It is okay for what I need it for, but if it is for something professional quality, I would not use it.

Achla Designs Flower Aquarium
Achla Designs Flower Aquarium
Price: $26.39
5 used & new from $26.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun with flowers!, October 27, 2010
What a fun product! I love flowers in the house, but can't believe how fast they fade. When I stick a flower in the aquarium, amazing things happen! Most flowers last a VERY long time! I had a camellia that was in there for 3 - 4 months. I could have kept it in longer, but I was ready for a change. Roses last well over a month. Some flowers that are artificially colored will "bleed", coloring the water.

My vase has worked very well with no leeks.

My only beef is that there is ALWAYS a small pocket of air that I can't get out, leaving an air bubble at the top. Wish I new how to get that out.

I have had LOADS of comments on my flower garden, and have given a few as gifts. Love it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2015 1:23 PM PST

Fante's Papa Francesco's Rotary Cheese Grater
Fante's Papa Francesco's Rotary Cheese Grater
Price: $21.22
9 used & new from $17.20

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, October 27, 2010
I was so excited to get a metal cheese grater, but was SO disappointed! I had to cut a small chunk of cheese off to get it to fit in the shoot and be able to put the top down to create the pressure needed. The rotatory house section is a loose piece, and it would flop around making it very difficult to grate anything but a small piece of the cheese. AND THEN... it would not grate the put a little bit than the hunk would come flying out, skipping the grating. Stick with a microplane - this rotary crater is horrible!

Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 10  Running Shoe,Chanbray/Midnight Fog/White/Silver,9 US 2E
Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 10 Running Shoe,Chanbray/Midnight Fog/White/Silver,9 US 2E

4.0 out of 5 stars Has held up, August 9, 2010
I bought this shoe in March 2010. By July of 2010 the sole was so badly worn that they needed replaced. I really expect to get more than 4 months out of a pair of shoes! I am NOT a runner, NOR a walker, but a swimmer. Just with casual, daily wear, these wore down.

On the other hand, these HAVE been the best shoes I've ever had. I was fitted at a local running store and these were recommended. They are OH SO COMFORTABLE! I have arthritis in my knee and my knee pain has nearly disappeared with these shoes. As much as I hate spending $100 3times a year, I will continue to buy these shoes just so I don't have the knee pain.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2010 8:56 PM PDT

DragonSpell (Dragon Keepers Chronicles, Book 1)
DragonSpell (Dragon Keepers Chronicles, Book 1)
by Donita K. Paul
Price: $15.09
217 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this book/series!, August 7, 2010
I have NEVER been a fantasy fan.

My son was 10 or so when this book came out and asked me to read it to him. So each night we would read. It took about 10 minutes of the first night to get me interested, and by the end of the 2nd chapter, I was hooked!

One of the many things I love about this book is that it is SQUEAKY CLEAN! NO sex, NO foul words. Yes, there are battles, but that isn't an issue when done tastefully.

Thank you Donita Paul - I am a fan and keep up with each new release!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Newton's Cradle is a hit!, March 1, 2008
My 9 year old son has been begging for a newton's Cradle and I got him this one. It is very well constructed and we're having fun figuring out all the cool ways to make it work! We homeschool, and this fit right in with our physics lesson.

The Illustrated Left Behind: A Graphic Novel of Earth's Last Days (Left Behind Graphic Novel)
by Tim F. LaHaye
34 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars my 9 year old loved this book!, November 24, 2007
I got this for my 9 year old son who has been listening to the "Left Behind" series on audio. He was delighted with this illustrated novel, and couldn't keep his nose out of it. The only down side is they don't complete the series.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2010 11:30 PM PDT

1-2-3 Smoothies - Quick Frosty Drinks That Are Delicious AND Nutritious!
1-2-3 Smoothies - Quick Frosty Drinks That Are Delicious AND Nutritious!
by Rita Bingham
Price: $15.95
45 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars 1-2-3 Smooties is a winner!, November 24, 2007
I've had this book for years and love it. I needed another when my daughter, the college student, wanted my smoothie recipes. It was easier getting her the book than writing down all the ones we loved. There are many, easy combinations and delicious.