Profile for genie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 262

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

genie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars let me explain.........., October 24, 2013
There are several reasons why I gave it 2 stars. I thought it was a good product since it is made in germany??? WRONG! Well, this set get rusted after several weeks. The nail cutter can't make a clean sharp cut. The cuticle nipper although it is sharp but it is hard to press, same thing with the big nipper andit will hurt your hand after using it because you are putting a lot of pressure using it. I like the case but not the whole set.

Arkon Replacement Upgrade or Additional Windshield Dashboard Suction Mounting Pedestal for Garmin nuvi 40 50 1450 1200 GPS
Price: $13.14
13 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Go get it!, October 9, 2013
I bought this for my husband to hooked up his new garmin nuvi which I purchase for his birthday. It is very nice. You do not have to worry about falling and breaking your expensive garmin. This is very stable. Take it from me. Good luck and be safe driving.

Garmin nüvi 2797LMT 7-Inch Portable Bluetooth Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
Price: Click here to see our price
30 used & new from $189.55

5.0 out of 5 stars a whole lot better than the old ones., October 9, 2013
I bought this for my husband as a birthday present and loves it! I got him one also long time ago but it was not as big as this one. It was so cool seeing the the restaurant or fast food and gas station and bank icons popped up as you drive. Touch the icon and it will show you the address and the name of the fast food. If you don't like going to mcdonald's then click the next icon , same thing for the bank and gas station. Sometimes it still not so accurate but who knows maybe the bank or fast food etc. close down. You do not need to key in let's say...mcdonald just touch the icon on the screen. if you are in the main highway, it will exactly show you the green signs on the road. My husband just love this one. This comes with a dashboard mount. I didn't know when I bought it that it comes with it, I bought him one so now he got a spare one. One thing that is nice about this particular garmin is the wide screen. It is very clear and big but not big enough to distract you from the road while driving. I bought him one long time ago but this one is a whole lot better by far! I know it cost a whole lot of money but hey, it is all worth it. Take it from me. Good luck.

Tommy Hilfiger Women Fashion Thread Printed Short Sleeve Blouse (S, Coral orange)

3.0 out of 5 stars very large, July 27, 2013
Nice material, airy and light and plenty of room. if you are looking for a blouse that is flattering to your figure, this is not the blouse for you but if you are looking for something to wear this summer that is airy, light and comfy, then this blouse is for you. I do not like polyester, nylon material. This is made with 100 percent cotton. Although it is quite big for me, I am keeping it because it is very comfortable to wear.

Dim Sum and Other Chinese Street Foods (Harper Colophon Books)
Dim Sum and Other Chinese Street Foods (Harper Colophon Books)
by Mai Leung
29 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book on dimsum, July 26, 2013
I owned several cookbook on dimsum and this one is my favorite. I tried a couple recipes from the book with success. If you like dimsum like I do and wanted to try making it at home, get a copy of this book.

Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, the Best Leather Conditioner Since 1968, 8 Oz Bottle. For Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Bags and Accessories. Non-Toxic and Made in the USA!
Offered by Leather Honey Leather Conditioner
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It does creat magic on leather., July 23, 2013
I have not conditioned my leather couch set since we bought it. I only used the weiman polishing cloth. it's good but it is not as good as this stuff. This honey leather conditioner is sticky. It is a bit hard to spread it evenly on my couch. I cut the sponge a soft sponge enough for my small hand. I drizzle it a little and spread it out. It requires a lot of patience if you want to achieve the shine you are looking for. My hand really hurt after awhile. I leave it overnight and buff it the next morning. My couch looks so good! I use 1/3 of the bottle. Definitely highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars classy looking!, July 21, 2013
I love this sunglasses. It don't look cheap at all unlike some. It does not only blocked the sun but you will also look good wearing it too. What are you waiting for, go buy it already. :)

BRICA Pop Open Cling Window Shade (2 pack)
BRICA Pop Open Cling Window Shade (2 pack)
Price: $9.49
14 used & new from $4.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not perform it's job very well, July 19, 2013
It does not blocked the sun as much. I always sit in the passenger seat and the sun always hit me and it's hot. I always grab a cardboard to block the sun and my driver (my husband :)) always complaining that he can't see. The backside is made of plastic and the other side is made of a very thin nylon type of material. The plastic side stick to the window. The sun can still get through it. We don't have airconditioner in our car and it is very hot and somewhat painful when the sun hit you. I am still in the look out for the best one out there.

Sprayway Stainless Steel Cleaner 3/15oz Cans
Sprayway Stainless Steel Cleaner 3/15oz Cans
Offered by Showerdoordirect
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Performs the job well., July 19, 2013
We just bought a stainless steel appliances and I need something to polish it. Where do I go? AMAZON! This product does an amazing job on polishing any stainless steel appliances and even the sink. It is very easy to use, just spray and wipe and you will be amazed of how beautiful and shinny your appliances will be. I highly recommend this to everyone. Go get it. I promise you you will not be disappointed.

Dust Pan Rubberized 12"W
Dust Pan Rubberized 12"W
Offered by US Foods Culinary Equipment & Supplies
Price: $6.89
3 used & new from $6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars well made and sturdy dust pan, July 19, 2013
This review is from: Dust Pan Rubberized 12"W (Kitchen)
I own three dustpan and this one is my favorite of them all. Unlike my other dustpan that has a rubber lip front edge that cannot pick up the dust clean, this one can inspite the fact that it don't have the rubber lip edging in front. My only complain is that, I wish the back side wall is a bit higher other than that this is a very good, well made dustpan. The other dustpan that I have that comes with a brush or broom, the plastic is cheaply made and you can tell. This one is more sturdy. There was three holes in it. One hole is for hanging, one is, if you own a pole, you can screw it in and you can have a standing dustpan and I guess the other one is if you have a brush or a small short broom, you can insert the handle in it. I recommend this pan for those who are looking for one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20