Profile for East-coaster in Madison > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

East-coaster in Madison RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Waitress
Waitress
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 21, 2015
This review is from: Waitress (Amazon Instant Video)
Cute. It breaks with reality a few times, but it's a good rom- com.

High Sierra Loop Backpack, Royal Cobalt/Black/Chartreuse, 19 x 13.5 x 8.5-Inch
High Sierra Loop Backpack, Royal Cobalt/Black/Chartreuse, 19 x 13.5 x 8.5-Inch
Price: $34.99
3 used & new from $31.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great school pack, July 26, 2014
This review is from: High Sierra Loop Backpack (Sports)
Great pack! My son is only in 2nd grade, but here in the north, he has to bring snow pants, boots, sneakers, etc., so it's perfect!

6 SEALED BOOSTER PACKS - Pokemon TCG Trading Card Game Black & White BW Series #11: LEGENDARY TREASURES Booster Packs [Release Date: November 8 2013]
Offered by CCG Unlimited
Price: $21.84
15 used & new from $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them., July 26, 2014
My son loves them. No STELLAR cards, but good ones.

Lightspeed Outdoors Pop Up Sport Shelter Beach Tent, Orange
Lightspeed Outdoors Pop Up Sport Shelter Beach Tent, Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tent!, July 26, 2014
I love this tent! IT goes up SO easily and it provides protection from the sun and wind. The one downside is that it can get hot inside if used at the beach or at a sunny swim meet, but I would rather that than be stuck in the sun. I love that it has a bottom too. Love it!

Baby Faces
Baby Faces
by Dawn Sirett
Edition: Board book
Price: $5.39
175 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved it!, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Baby Faces (Board book)
This was a favorite book for my son. He loved the pictures and we read it endlessly. Definitely one for the shelves!

Goddess Girls Books #1-4 (Charm Bracelet Inside!): Athena the Brain; Persephone the Phony; Aphrodite the Beauty; Artemis the Brave
by Suzanne Williams
Price: $20.55
62 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My daugher ate them up!, September 4, 2013
My daughter loves to read, and she ate these up. She's 8 and read them in about 2 days, so we have to look for longer books...

Beyblade Metal Fury Hyperblades Hyper-Strike Battle Set
Beyblade Metal Fury Hyperblades Hyper-Strike Battle Set
Offered by Amazing Plush
Price: $89.99
8 used & new from $51.87

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old son loves it!, August 3, 2013
I'm not sure what characteristics to mention, but my son loves this. With the arena, we can buy him other beyblades and he uses them in the same arena. I think other kids might have bigger arenas, but he can (and does!) carry his to the pool to play with the other kids there, so this seems great.

FitFlop Women's Flare Thong Sandal,Pebble,10 M US
FitFlop Women's Flare Thong Sandal,Pebble,10 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Styling shoes!, May 30, 2013
These are bling-y, comfy shoes. I chose a 4 instead of a 5 because, like others, I find that the shoes "roll." I've only worn these 4 or 5 times, but already I have twisted my ankle (though not hurting myself) a few times. I will keep them because they are comfy and cute, but I do have to be more careful than you would think.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2014 10:15 AM PDT

Fisher Price Kid Tough Digital Camera - Pink
Fisher Price Kid Tough Digital Camera - Pink
Offered by davejallen
Price: $299.80
16 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, May 29, 2008
We got this camera for our 3 year old, because she loves to take pictures with our digital camera. However, the quality of the screen viewer is so bad that she doesn't really enjoy snapping a shot and looking at it the way she does with our camera (and that is what she loves). So, it doesn't quite do the trick. Also, when you look through the viewfinder what you see doesn't match with the photos the camera takes, which is also annoying and hard to remember as an adult, let alone a 3 year old.

she does use it now and then, but not as much as I had hoped. We'll likely give her an adult camera soon - probably when we upgrade.

I will say it is as tough as nails, though! And that's good!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected!, January 7, 2008
These were a replacement, and were just as expected! My mom loves these gloves.

Page: 1 | 2