Profile for interiorlulu > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

interiorlulu RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Craftmade Z261-07 Hanging Lantern with Beveled Glass Shades, Rust Finish
Craftmade Z261-07 Hanging Lantern with Beveled Glass Shades, Rust Finish
Offered by Lighting & Locks
Price: $44.10
11 used & new from $42.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition to the porch, March 23, 2014
We had an old, inoperable light fixture on our porch ceiling that was quite an eyesore. This light was a good size for the spot, gives plenty of light and looks so much better than what we had.

Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat, Green/Blue
Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat, Green/Blue
Price: $24.78
8 used & new from $24.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and easy to clean, October 23, 2013
This seat is easy to attach to chairs and also works well when seated on the floor. It packs pretty compactly for travel and is lightweight. It's easy to wipe up the tray afterwards and there are no pads or places for messes to accumulate. Our daughter enjoys using the seat.

Dance With Me
Dance With Me
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars perfect vacation read, October 8, 2013
This review is from: Dance With Me (Kindle Edition)
I found this to be a fun read outside my usual genres. If you enjoy romance or chick lit, I recommend it. Particularly for those of you who enjoy traveling and travel writing as I do. Was a fun, fast read with good, easy-to-relate-to characters. I enjoy characters who are well-developed and truly change through the course of a book and Polly clearly grows through her physical and emotional journeys.

*Disclosure: I received an advance copy for review.*

Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty, Purple
Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty, Purple
Price: $13.75
7 used & new from $13.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Ready to buy a new potty, September 29, 2013
As this is our first child, I didn't know what to look for in a potty. I thought this would be good since it looked easy to empty and clean, but we haven't been able to get that far with it.

Our daughter is getting interested in the potty and wants to sit on it. But the shape of this potty is confusing for her and she tries to sit on it backwards and sideways, which obviously isn't at all comfortable. It also is very light and doesn't have anything on the bottom to keep it from skidding around the floor, so it skids away from her as she's trying to sit on it. She goes from being excited about sitting on the potty into a frustrated meltdown, which completely defeats the purpose.

This might work out later on as a second or travel potty once she's gotten the hang of it, but I'm not sure that we'll end up getting any use out of it at all. We're now in the market for one with a higher seat back and hopefully a lower splash guard (or a removable one).

Playskool Busy Poppin' Pals (Colors May Vary)
Playskool Busy Poppin' Pals (Colors May Vary)
Price: $18.99
23 used & new from $8.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Somehow she is still interested in it...despite its function, June 20, 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
Our toddler has been working on this one on and off since she was probably 6-8 months old. At first she liked just closing the doors when I'd open them. But she realized that operating the switches and buttons would open them up and wanted to do that, too.

BUT they are so stiff to operate she still can only get 2 open with any real consistency at 18 months! They take a lot of strength to move and I think she just thinks they're broken when she tries to move them without success. Amazingly, she still pulls it out to play with despite her frustration. The animals are cute and we talk about them, their sounds, the colors and numbers, etc. so it gives plenty of opportunity for learning through discussion.

Letters of a Nation
Letters of a Nation
by Andrew Carroll
Price: $13.71
207 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars unforgettable, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Letters of a Nation (Paperback)
I read this book years ago and routinely end up thinking about it. I love that there's a mix of letters from people of all walks of life. It is just as interesting to read about "everyday" folks as they experienced major events as it is to read about the famous folks doing so. It gives a really nice perspective on the American experience.

BabyKicks 3 Pack Joey-Bunz, Large
BabyKicks 3 Pack Joey-Bunz, Large
Price: $16.05
6 used & new from $12.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these for overnights, May 31, 2013
These have wonderful absorbency. We use them in our pocket diapers as boosters for overnights along with a microfiber insert. Our toddler can go 12 hours overnight without leaks. The only thing keeping me from rating them at 5 stars is just that they are about an inch or so too long to properly fit into any of our pockets without having to fold one end in, but that's not a big deal. The mediums are quite a lot shorter.

Crane Adorable Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with 2.1 Gallon Output per Day - Penguin
Price: $39.99
17 used & new from $30.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute way to keep little one breathing comfortably, April 29, 2013
We wanted a humidifier for our baby's room for dry winter nights, particularly when she gets stuffy. This has worked well for us. We used one regularly for more than a year before I broke it (absolutely not a product flaw...purely a result of my own clumsiness). We liked it so much we bought the same one again. It's nice and quiet and holds plenty of water.

Karen Neuburger Women's Pop Long Sleeve Henley Nightshirt
Karen Neuburger Women's Pop Long Sleeve Henley Nightshirt

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable night shirt, April 11, 2013
Soft fabric, very comfortable. It's warm but not a super heavy weight, which is just what I was looking for.

3-1/2 Inch Solid Brass Swivel Cabin Door Hook
3-1/2 Inch Solid Brass Swivel Cabin Door Hook
Offered by MG Supply
Price: $26.64
3 used & new from $19.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great-looking latch, March 25, 2013
We are using this latch at the top of our crystal/liquor cabinet to baby proof it. Looks great and feels secure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4