Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Moira French > Reviews

Browse

Moira French's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Moira French RSS Feed (Marietta, Georgia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
LumiBrite 32% Take-Home Whitening Gel Refill 4 Syringes 2.5 mL by DENMAT
LumiBrite 32% Take-Home Whitening Gel Refill 4 Syringes 2.5 mL by DENMAT
Offered by SmileMedic
Price: $13.49
2 used & new from $13.49

4.0 out of 5 stars It works but you'll need a few., February 4, 2016
LumiBrite is not much different from other products - a gel you push out of a syringe that you put in a tray your dentist already made for your teeth. I find each syringe lasts for four uses. Although the syringe is quite long, you only push it up half an inch before it's empty. The opening also tends to get blocked so no gel comes out, but if you insert a paper clip in the opening that will unblock the gel. You may have to do that several times. My dentist told me that if you have sensitive gums, the best option is a formula with 32% of the active ingredient applied for a shorter time (15 minutes). I have always had yellow teeth. I remember a boy saying to me in second grade, "Wow, your teeth are yellow." So Crests White Strips used over and over hardly made a dent. I have just finished my sixth tube of this stuff and my teeth are a couple of shades whiter. My guess is I'll probably need about 12 tubes altogether to make a noticeable difference. I gave it four stars because four syringes for $15 is just about right when you consider how little of the product is in each one.

Pro-Mart DAZZ 42-Pocket Over-the-Door Organizer, Beige
Pro-Mart DAZZ 42-Pocket Over-the-Door Organizer, Beige
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.58

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a GREAT organizer!, January 18, 2016
Even though I have a big bathroom, I was tired of rifling through drawers and cupboards for the things I want at my finger tips. The double pockets do really work well. For instance, I put my deodorant in the pocket in front of the hair spray. And all nail stuff fits in both pockets. And all hand creams are together. And hair brushes, combs and hair dryer are all together on the same row. I found that mine is so heavy that I didn't need to use any hooks to keep it from swinging. One thing though: I was not able to shut my bathroom door completely so had to shave it down across the top so it would shut because the hooks from which the whole thing hangs are at the top and go over the top of the door. Not a big deal to fix and probably only happened to me because the space between the top of my door and the door frame was already tight.

Closet Complete CANVAS Ultra 80 Pocket Hanging Jewelry Organizer
Closet Complete CANVAS Ultra 80 Pocket Hanging Jewelry Organizer
Price: $13.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for keeping jewelry organized and findable, January 18, 2016
I am surprised, after 2 months, how much I absolutely love this. I put all my jewelry in it and hung it right in the bathroom where I get dressed. It is two-sided. The bottom four pockets on each side are deeper and can fit necklaces, and if the necklaces are not particularly bulky, those longer pockets can fit two. But even the earring pockets can fit smaller, flexible necklaces. I arranged everything by color, so I have silver at the top - earrings, bracelets, necklaces, followed by gold, then black. On the other side I put red, blue, green, purple and multi-color. Now, when I get dressed every day, all the jewelry I need is right there, easily findable. I don't know WHAT I ever did without this. So glad I took a chance on it.

Rainbow Fairy Wings with Glitter
Rainbow Fairy Wings with Glitter
Offered by The_CornerShop
Price: Click here to see our price
39 used & new from $9.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for a 5 year old girl, January 18, 2016
My five year old granddaughter absolutely loved getting this for Christmas. She wore it all day. I chose it because reviews for butterfly wings with wire said they were flimsy and broke far too quickly. Without wires, these just needed arms and little Moira provided those from breakfast till bath time.

Cobb Hill  Women's Sabrina Boot,  Black, 7 W US
Cobb Hill Women's Sabrina Boot, Black, 7 W US
7 used & new from $134.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable boots!, January 18, 2016
The older I get, the more I have found it impossible to find shoes I can stay in all day at work. I always have to go to Foot Solutions, whose supply is limited. What persuaded me to buy these was that I also saw them sold on an orthotics shoes web site. So I decided to take a chance and WOW, am I glad I did. The arch is so supportive! I can wear them all day long. And they are ATTRACTIVE! If my 7W foot likes this boot, yours will too!

A Piano Christmas
A Piano Christmas
Price: $12.10
72 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be without this one at Christmas!, January 18, 2016
This review is from: A Piano Christmas (Audio CD)
This was given to me years ago as a tape by a friend of Stan Whitmire. I bought it as a CD in 2015. You just can't go wrong with this CD. He plays beautifully, and really captures the spirit of these wonderful Christmas songs. I LOVE this CD and you will too.

Set of 3 Shimmering Flameless Wax 7" LED Battery Operated Loving Heart Angel Candles with Five Hour Auto Timer
Offered by LAMPLUST
Price: $40.00
5 used & new from $21.44

3.0 out of 5 stars ... of a table where they glowed in the dark beautifully. But the cat knocked them over and they ..., January 18, 2016
I had these three angels for two seasons and put them on the lower shelf of a table where they glowed in the dark beautifully. But the cat knocked them over and they broke. The breaks were clean, but no glue will adhere to the wax. Such a shame because they were beautiful and everyone noticed them. They brightened the room.

London Times Women's Petite Shimmer Shutter Sheath Dress with Beaded Neckline, Turquoise, 12 Petite

5.0 out of 5 stars The color is absolutely beautiful., July 9, 2015
I wore this at my daughter's wedding and got so many compliments. The color is absolutely beautiful.

AcuRite 00899 Deluxe Wireless Rain Gauge
AcuRite 00899 Deluxe Wireless Rain Gauge
Price: $19.98
52 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very glad I got this, July 9, 2015
I have been thrilled with this rain gauge. It works perfectly. When you get it, you have to calibrate it. The instructions are clear. Then you put a battery in the outside unit, and the inside unit. Then you attach the outside unit to a flat surface. When it rains, it measures in 100ths of an inch. So the first thing you will see within a few minutes of the rain starting is 0.01, 0.02, etc. It measures very accurately. During a very heavy rain, it simply skips. It might say 0.01, then skip to 0.06, then 0.13. It's able to measure accurately no matter how much rain is falling inside it. I am very glad I got this. The main thing it helps with is watering all my plants. If you know you got .87 of an inch in the last two days, you know you can forget watering for a while.

Set of 24 Tramontina Commercial Steak Knives NEW
Set of 24 Tramontina Commercial Steak Knives NEW
Offered by PSA DEALS
Price: $37.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for beef, not so good for cold butter, December 27, 2014
I judge a knife by how it cuts cold butter. I found these commercial knives were great for cutting prime rib - really, really good. But this morning when I used one to cut cold butter, I noticed it couldn't get through. It kept trying to grab it and ended up slipping. So I grabbed my other Tramontina knife - sold by Amazon as the 5" Diamant steak knife - and it cut the butter perfectly several times with no slipping. The blade is shaped differently and obviously that makes a big difference.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4