Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for T. Dennis > Reviews

Browse

T. Dennis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 66

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Dennis RSS Feed (Woodstock, GA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Justin's Almond Butter, Classic, 16 Ounce
Justin's Almond Butter, Classic, 16 Ounce
Price: $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars So. Very. Bland., June 10, 2016
This almond butter has two ingredients: Dry roasted almonds and palm oil. I guess overall it's pretty healthy for you. Is palm oil healthy these days? I can never keep up with what oils are healthy from one week to the next.

I love almond butter, I've had others that were awesome. But this one didn't do it for me, it's just too bland. No added salt or sugar, healthwise that's good but taste-wise it's a let down. I'm an overweight American and dammit I need some added salt and sugar in my nut butter. LOL... "nut butter".

Overall I give this a 3 out of 5, as it does seem to be a quality product, and I like the consistency. Oh yeah, and it doesn't separate into a rock hard mound of ground nuts with an oil slick hat. But the taste leaves a lot to be desired. I do not look forward to putting these nuts in my mouth again.

Columbia Men's Leather Magnetic Card Case Wallet, Black, One Size
Columbia Men's Leather Magnetic Card Case Wallet, Black, One Size
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Only wallet I'll buy., December 27, 2015
I like this wallet a lot and it actually replaced one identical to it that I'd had for a couple years. The previous was held together with electrical tape and rubber bands as I couldn't find another one that was what I wanted. Once this became available again I immediately ordered it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it and if it is broke then hold it together with tape until you can replace it with what you want.

Quiplash
Quiplash
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Add some beer and friends and have a blast!, December 27, 2015
This review is from: Quiplash (App)
This is an awesome game to play with a group of friends, the more people you have (up to 8) the more fun it is. Answers can get very creative and we always find ourselves laughing a lot when playing. I recommend it.

Small Brand America IV.21: Red Brick Brewing Chapter
Small Brand America IV.21: Red Brick Brewing Chapter
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Lots of info on the CEO, very little on the brewery., December 27, 2015
As a Georgia beer fan I stumbled on this book when searching for another book and since I'm a fan of Red Brick I was eager to read it.

The author goes into a lot of detail about the CEO and his background but only brushes on the brewery itself, and much of that info is very vague or superficial. He doesn't mention or speak with the Brewmaster (who was promoted to President of the company in July 2015) or Head Brewer or any of their beers beyond Laughing Skull.

Perhaps the CEO focus and broad overview was the intention of the author when writing this, but personally I found it to be missing a lot of information I would expect from a book (or mini-book) written about a brewery.

TOPGREENER TU2154A 4A High Speed Dual USB Charger Outlet 15A TR Receptacle Screwless Wall Plates, White
Offered by Top Greener Electric Supply
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Product works well, design made installation a bit more difficult than it should have been., September 23, 2015
Overall I like the product and it performs as expected. This got 3 stars because of installation frustrations, I would have given it 3 1/2 if Amazon let me, better than 3 but not quite worthy of a 4. It charges phones/iPads quickly and that is really nice.

This did not fit directly into the box for my standard outlet. What I thought would be a 5 minute swap out required a trip to Home Depot, some sawing, smacking with a mallet, and a fair amount of swearing. In the end I got it to work but it was a pain to install. The way the screws are mounted for the wire connections makes it tricky to secure the wires and the screws bulge a bit which made it scrape the walls of the receptacle box. The screws for wires are also very small and use an odd floating connection that you have to hold just right to get the screws in, it was a huge pain to connect the wires.

In the end I got it installed and it works well but I would probably choose another brand if I bought another USB outlet.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2015 12:34 PM PDT

iPad 2/3/4 Case, ESR Trifold Smart Case Cover with Semi-Transparent Back Cover and Auto Wake Up/Sleep Function for iPad 2/3/4(Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit well, brittle/easily broken, uncomfortable to hold, May 27, 2015
The case does not hold my iPad 2 well and it slides out even when holding it. One of the case corners broke off even though I've never dropped or banged the case around. The case is hard plastic with rough edges and it is uncomfortable to hold for very long. Prior to purchasing this I had the CaseCrown Omni Cover and it lasted over 2 years then started to come apart, I'll be ordering another one of those soon.

UPDATE 07/31/15: I'm replacing this case today as it's almost cost me a smashed iPad a couple times.The case continues to crack around the corners and the iPad is very loose in it. When putting the iPad in pedestal position and sitting it down the iPad has popped out twice, fortunately someone caught it both times. I honestly don't know how these cases have a 4 star review.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good juice, don't expect it to taste like a fruit smoothie., May 21, 2015
I read a lot of the 1 star reviews here and almost all of them mention the taste and then compare it to other flavors like Green Goodness, which is a fruit and veggie mix. Folks, this is a green vegetable juice and you should expect that it is going to taste like green vegetables when you drink it. If you're looking for a smoothie taste then move on to one of the other flavors.

That said, this does not taste bad for what it is. The juice has a squeeze of lemon in it as well as a touch of pear and kiwi, but don't expect that to totally hide that this is a green veggie blend. I find it to be quite drinkable and not offensive, there's definitely a heavy celery flavor.

This also has a lot fewer calories than their fruit-heavy blends. 171 in a 15.2 oz Daily Greens compared to 266 in Green Goodness.

Sling Television - Live and On Demand
Sling Television - Live and On Demand
Offered by Sling TV LLC
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Spotty streaming quality, slow responding app, too expensive for what you get., May 6, 2015
I've been a cord-cutter for a couple years and thought this would be a good way to get some live TV. However the services is overpriced (Base package is $20) for what you get and the channels mostly play the same few shows over and over. Service quality was spotty (not my internet connection as Hulu and Netflix worked fine) and the app was fairly slow to respond many times on my FireTV.

If you're into live sports then it may be worth it for ESPN. If you add all the full channel lineup you're looking at over $70 which is easily the cost of cable and with cable at least you would not have the streaming lag and slow response of the app.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2015 9:44 PM PDT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for my bottle cap fridge magnet project., May 6, 2015
Good magnets, good price. I used them to make bottle cap fridge magnets. They will get your hands a bit dirty working with them but other than that they're great.

Scienceware 371100118 PTFE Octagon Spinbar Magnetic Magnetic Stirrer Bar, with Integral Pivot Ring, White, 1-1/8" Length, 5/16" Diameter
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $5.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Using for homebrew yeast starters, works perfectly., March 27, 2015
Length:: 0:20 Mins

I had a 2" stir bar and my plate kept throwing it, decided to try a smaller stir bar and this one works perfectly. Holds tight and makes a great vortex.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7