Profile for loves to read > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

loves to read RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, May 4, 2015
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
The best game ever made.

Kik Messenger
Kik Messenger

5.0 out of 5 stars best texting app!, March 8, 2015
This review is from: Kik Messenger (App)
This app is great it is even better then texting if you don't have a phone that is connected, great!

FollowBoost - Get thousands of REAL followers for your Instagram
FollowBoost - Get thousands of REAL followers for your Instagram

3.0 out of 5 stars good, February 4, 2015
This is a good app

Jetpack Joyride
Jetpack Joyride

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST GAME I EVER HAVE GOTIN!!!!!!!, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Jetpack Joyride (App)
When I got this I only got it because my friend said I should get it and I am so happy I got this game because you can get the coolest things I am addicted to this game!!!!!!! People that gave it a one star... are stupid!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilton Rolled Edge Double Layer Bridal Veil
Wilton Rolled Edge Double Layer Bridal Veil
Price: $13.91
13 used & new from $10.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridal veil at a great value, September 16, 2012
This veil is a basic plain double veil. It attaches to your hair with a provided clear comb that fits into the loops underneath the base. I went to the fabric store and bought some ready made embroidered embellishments. I attached them to the veil and ended up with a beautiful one of a kind veil for a really great price!

Golla G175 Melody Lime Green Universal Nylon Phone Case
Golla G175 Melody Lime Green Universal Nylon Phone Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Golla phone pouch, September 16, 2012
This is well made. The material is great. The dimensions were slightly off. The bottom and sides were as described. But the zippered opening was too small. I couldn't fit my phone inside. I couldn't fit my smaller older phone inside either. It's too bad because it is cute.

hawaiian flowers design phone case for the Samsung Galaxy S II/SGH-i777 carried by AT&T

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard cover case for Samsung Galaxy 2, September 16, 2012
This is such a great value! The design is beautiful. The case was very easy to put on. Be careful when taking it off the first time. It really sticks together. The fit is very good. For $2.00 you just can't go wrong. It's a great buy!

iGadgitz Pink & White Flowers Silicone Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S 2 Android Smartphone Cell Phone + Screen Protector. SUITABLE FOR AT & T MODEL ONLY (model number SGH-I777)
Offered by igadgitz_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skin/cover & screen protection set for Samsung Galaxy 2, September 16, 2012
The Skin fits perfectly! It is nice and snug. Also a bit thicker than some of the other skins. The design is really cute! The screen protectors are also a perfect fit. And extremely easy to apply. There were minimal air bubbles that were easily smoothed out. I would definitely recommend this set. It is a great value.

GUARMOR 2x Samsung Rugby Smart SGH-i847 Premium Invisible Clear LCD Screen Protector Kit (2 Piece Kit)

3.0 out of 5 stars screen protector for Samung Rugby Smart, September 16, 2012
The screen protector fits the phone well. Although it was difficult getting the air bubbles out. You have to be very careful when trying to get the bubbles out because the edges get caught easily and will not straighten back out. The first one was ruined. Luckily there was a second. I would probably not get this brand again.

Sterling Silver and Swarovski Elements Crystal Aurora Borealis Earrings
Sterling Silver and Swarovski Elements Crystal Aurora Borealis Earrings
Price: $20.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Swarovski Elements Aurora Borealis Octagon Earrings, September 6, 2012
These earrings are very pretty. I receive many compliments on them. They are quite lovely on a sunny day when the sun sparkles off of them. I would give a five star rating on the look alone. However I've almost lost one of the earrings on several occasions due to it coming unclasped and falling out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4