Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Profile for vinb > Reviews

Browse

vinb's Profile

Customer Reviews: 113

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

vinb "vin b" RSS Feed (chicago, IL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Best Chewable Probiotics for Dogs - On Sale! Diarrhea and Gas Relief Guaranteed + Free Added Prebiotic, Vitamins and Amino Acids - Dog Probiotics That Control Stomach Upset, Itching, Hot Spots and Excessive Shedding Promoting Better Digestion and Regularity
Offered by NutraPet
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing!!!, February 3, 2016
An amazing product!! I have a German Shepherd who recently started having some skin issues. This past summer he had more hot spots than he's ever had before. The slightest touch on his belly made him kick his hind legs as he tried to scratch but was unable to reach and I'd catch him every so often, biting areas on his hind legs that would develop raw patches. Left unnoticed, they would turn into hot spots. It got to the point where I was checking him daily and spraying down any red patches on his skin with Listerine. The spray would keep the hot spots from developing as long as I caught them early enough, but it was not getting to the root of the problem. In addition, he's always had a sensitive stomach and his poops were never really 100% solid. In the past I've used the powdered probiotics on his food which helped a little, so I was a bit skeptical that this would make a huge difference.

After reading the great reviews, I decided to give this product a shot. I'd say by third week, I noticed a huge difference. The itch problem is almost completely gone, belly rubs no longer cause him to scratch. The past couple of nights his poops have been firmer than they've ever been - hopefully this will also last. All I can say is that this product is amazing. I will continue to purchase this as long as is helps with my dog's itch and digestion issues.

Pogi's Poop Bag Dispenser - Includes 1 Roll (15 Bags) - Large, Earth-Friendly, Scented, Leak-Proof Pet Waste Bags
Offered by Pogi's Pet Supplies
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, February 3, 2016
I recently lost my dog's leash and poop bag dispenser so needed a replacement. I've had one like this in the past and although it gets the job done, the cap easily comes off if your dog takes off running with the leash on (my dog saw a rabbit once and took off running before I could brace myself). The cap went missing during the chase and the roll of unused bags unraveled went everywhere. We now live in the country so I don't need anything robust as leash walks are less common so I just went with the cheapest option which was this dispenser.

SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Spray for Dogs and Cats; 8 fl. oz.
Price: $6.85
14 used & new from $5.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Use generic Listerine = just as effective, December 12, 2015
The formula works, however the spray bottle is crap. It's difficult to apply when you tilt the bottle a little, also the volume of the spray is weak which makes it difficult to apply to my double coated dog. In the end I found that I get the exact same result by buying a much better spray bottle from the dollar store and filling it with generic Listerene (whiskey colored stuff) also sold at the dollar store. Works just as well and is much cheaper!

Mentos Gum Big Bottle Curvy, Pure Fresh Mint, 50 Pieces
Mentos Gum Big Bottle Curvy, Pure Fresh Mint, 50 Pieces
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm addicted!, November 9, 2015
Not sure what it is about Mentos gum, but I am addicted!

Stainless Steel Manicure Pedicure Ear pick Nail-Clippers Set 10 in 1 by TOMTOP
Stainless Steel Manicure Pedicure Ear pick Nail-Clippers Set 10 in 1 by TOMTOP
Offered by Greeninsync
Price: $6.99
14 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They get the job done, November 9, 2015
Can't really complain because of the price and what you are getting. The clippers are okay and get the job done. I've used nail clippers from Japan and these don't even come close to the quality and sharpness. But for the price and what you get, these will do.

Zeikos ZE-HC18 Deluxe Small Hard Shell Case With Extra Protected Foam For Cameras, Camcorders, Photo / Video and Photograpic Equipment
Price: $27.47
6 used & new from $22.66

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an ok case, November 9, 2015
Got this case to store some glass pieces. I like the customizable foam interior. Buildwise, the case is ok but not very substantial. The walls are either made out of thin wood or thick cardboard covered in plastic veneer, the "metal' edge rails are soft aluminum. One of the edge rails got caught on something while removing the case out of a car trunk and bent very easily. It's an ok case for the price, but I wouldn't use it in extreme conditions or store expensive items in it.

Shock Doctor Adult Pro Strapless Mouthguard (Smoke)
Shock Doctor Adult Pro Strapless Mouthguard (Smoke)
Price: $5.99
9 used & new from $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, November 9, 2015
I purchased this to use as a night guard based on other reviews. I thought it was a bit large and uncomfortable to sleep with. I ended up finding mouthguards made by Plackers at the dollar store that are much smaller and work great! 2 Pack Plackers Dental Night Protector, for People Who Grind Their Teeth

Speakman S-2255-BN Vintage Anystream 6-Jet Shower Head
Speakman S-2255-BN Vintage Anystream 6-Jet Shower Head
Price: $87.10
3 used & new from $87.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking, high quality shower head, November 9, 2015
This is the best shower head that I've ever owned. I recently remodeled my bathroom with white subway tiles and found a great antique pedestal sink from the 1920s to match. This shower head fit perfectly with the vintage look I was going for. The shower head is solid metal and the water flow is amazing.

PetConfirm - Instant Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Early Screening Home Urine Testing Kit For Dogs (2 Tests Per Package)
Offered by TestCountry - Instant & Lab Testing Kits
Price: $18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What a rip-off!, November 6, 2015
What a rip-off. Here is a good example of something that is deliberately priced high because it is for your pet. This kit costs $17 for two tests, yet you can get a multi-panel human urinalysis reagent dip stick kit Cybow Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips 11 Parameter FDA CE Approved 100 Count that contains 100 test strips for about the same price! Just because they put the test strip in a fancy looking plastic holder (which btw will just go straight to the landfill) does not justify the high price. Unbelievable!

Fire, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Fire, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Price: $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet is even better after a few modifications, October 8, 2015
Great tablet for the price. Coming from a Google nexus, I did not like being limited to the Amazon app store. Luckily there is a work around to install the Google play store packages to get access to the Google app store. The Fire keyboard leaves more to be desired, no voice or Swype typing options. But with the Google app store, I was able to install the Swype keyboard and now I'm satisfied.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2015 12:19 PM PST