Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD
Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Browse

Michelle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle RSS Feed

Bob's Red Mill Organic Oat Bran Hot Cereal, 18-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
Bob's Red Mill Organic Oat Bran Hot Cereal, 18-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
Price: $14.86
12 used & new from $14.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, January 3, 2012
I am surprised how much I like this oat bran. I have it for breakfast almost every morning. It's kind of a cross between wheat hearts and oat meal. Very tasty! I gave a bag to my sister and she also loves it!

Pop Up Hamper 6116RD
Pop Up Hamper 6116RD
Price: $9.99
20 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Clothes Hamper, October 27, 2011
I purchased this as a clothes hamper for my teenager's room. It is working wonderfully. He is actually putting clothes in it rather than on the floor. Stands well - doesn't fall over even with quite a few clothes in it.

Jokari Fizz-Keeper Pump & Pour, assorted, 3 units
Jokari Fizz-Keeper Pump & Pour, assorted, 3 units
Offered by WineStuff
Price: $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke the First Time Using It, October 27, 2011
I bought these earlier this year but just had the chance to try one recently. It broke the very first time I used it. Plastic hinge broke. Not very durable. I will try to use the others, but I think the same thing will happen. Oh well, maybe next time. I should also say that a friend has them and swears by them - that's why I tried them. I'll have to check with her to see if there is a trick to them not breaking.

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred
DVD ~ Jillian Michaels
Price: $7.38
157 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, July 30, 2011
I have two of The Biggest Loser workouts and this one is great just like the others. I was sore after the first workout so I know it's working. The workout has 3 different women working out at differet intensities so you can choose how hard you want to work out. It's a keeper.