Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

MINECRAFT COMIC: Steve and the Mysterious Village! (A Minecraft comic book)
MINECRAFT COMIC: Steve and the Mysterious Village! (A Minecraft comic book)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED!, June 11, 2014
Suspenseful book!! This kept me on the edge of my seat!!! Recommended book for minecraft lovers!! Loved so much I READ IT OVER AND OVER.

Fifty Acres and a Poodle: A Story of Love, Livestock, and Finding Myself on a Farm
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved every minute..., January 24, 2013
I didn't want this book to end!!!! I laughed a lot, cried a little, and fell in love with Sweetwater farm! Off to read the sequel!!!

Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen
by Christopher McDougall
Price: $17.77
437 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars If you run, want to run, used to run - you NEED to read this!!!, April 28, 2010
I have been running for years. I usually liked it, but I often felt like it was only a means to an end - keeping weight off. And I had my moments of aches and pains and injuries.

This book absolutely changed my outlook. After reading this, I completely agree that we are "born to run"! Many don't believe that. But Chris' anaylsis makes sense. I also used to prefer running more on my forefoot but "thought" it was wrong so I tried to run with a heel strike. And when I ran with a heel strike, that was usually when the aches and pains started. Which then led me to believe that I needed better shoes! Now I believe that what I preferred all along - forefoot running is best! I will never buy expensive running shoes again (I may even pull out my old beat-up shoes again). My next venture is to try the Five Fingers! I have truly fallen in love with running!

I originally got this book at the library but am buying it to read again and again!!!!!!!

Disney's Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Nintendo DS
Disney's Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Nintendo DS
Offered by Insane Web Deals...Simply the Best Deals on the Web!
Price: $14.99
83 used & new from $4.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Just not right for the age who should LOVE it!!, December 14, 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
My 4 year old has been an Ariel fan for years. When she got into DS games, I thought this would be a logical choice. Problem is, there is SO much reading necessary that there is no way for her play it without me helping her. She liked "trying" to play, but she never really knew what she was doing. You need to be a good reader to play the game, problem is, by the time you can read that well, you are starting to outgrow it!

Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete First and Second Seasons
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete First and Second Seasons
DVD ~ Various
Offered by The Thunder Cats
Price: $29.26
22 used & new from $24.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!!, October 31, 2007
My 6 yo and 2 yo LOVE it! And, as a child of the 70's, I get a nostalgic kick out of it too!!!

Highly recommend!

LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game Scholastic Animal Genius
LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game Scholastic Animal Genius
Offered by LodgerBooks
Price: $7.99
56 used & new from $0.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely the favorite....we just need a sequel now!!!, February 4, 2007
This is definitely my 5 yo's favorite Leapster game. She also has Sponge Bob, the Leapster game that comes with the older Leapster and the Disney Princess game. She likes them all, but I was definitely amazed at the amount of time she spends with this one....and I am amazed at how much she has learned! She literally plays for hours.

She was hoping if she "filled the world" she would get new animals to learn about. I tried to warn her that she probably wouldn't, but she just played and played until the world was filled. Unfortunately, she got to start all over. But honestly, she still loves it. She is constantly quoting me animal facts!

I just wish there were more similar games by Leapster. Maybe an Animal Genius II? I know my daughter would love it!

Great game, highly recommend for any kid who has an interest in animals.

Triumph 5 Convertible Car Seat - Everwood Grey
Triumph 5 Convertible Car Seat - Everwood Grey

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed after only 2 years..., January 12, 2006
I initially loved this seat, but after only about a year, the straps over the shoulder started to get very twisted. I just tried to fix them as necessary. However, after about a year of wrestling with the straps, they were so twisted, they weren't able to be untwisted. I called Evenflo and asked if you could purchase new straps (or if there was anything else they recommended). They said, sorry, nothing we can do, and - by the way- the seat is unsafe and you need to buy a new one! I was very dissapointed in the seat and Evenflo's customer service. If the seat was MANY years old, I could understand the need to pitch it, but I don't think a seat should only have a life of a year or two!

Another problem we also encountered was the harness adjustment knob broke and we can't adjust the straps any longer.

Lastly, the back pad that can be pulled open to adjust the harness height and re-attached with velcro is a mess. The velcro doesn't hold any longer and the pad is always a mess. Poor design.

Believe me, we take care of our car seats, but these issues just occurred due to normal use.

Well, after my experience with this seat and with Evenflo's customer service, I made sure I didn't buy another Evenflo. I got the Britax Roundabout and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!