Profile for Joseph Warren > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joseph Warren RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA USA)

Breast Cancer Rubber Bracelets
Breast Cancer Rubber Bracelets
Offered by We got It All
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, November 14, 2012
Very good and durable product. Very fast shipping also. Happy that I have so many of them, so I don't have to order anymore for the next 5 Octobers!

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, March 27, 2012
This review is from: Thank You Lord (MP3 Music)
Great way to buy songs. Instantly sent to my computer and very easy to download and transfer to my hard drive.

Going Up Yonder
Going Up Yonder
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, March 27, 2012
This review is from: Going Up Yonder (MP3 Music)

UTG Heavy Duty Web Belt - Black
UTG Heavy Duty Web Belt - Black
Price: $6.95
10 used & new from $5.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Still not here yet....., September 13, 2011
Its been almost 6 months and I still have not gotten this item in the mail yet. Is there a number I can call to contact someone about getting a refund or getting this reshipped?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2011 9:03 AM PDT

NOW Foods Tribulus 1000mg  45% Extract, 90 Tablets
NOW Foods Tribulus 1000mg 45% Extract, 90 Tablets
Offered by Nature and Herbs
Price: $11.40
31 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., September 13, 2011
This product does what its supposed to do. I usually take one first thing in the morning and one before my afternoon. Gives a nice energy boost so I can stay away from the energy drinks. Only problem is it tends to cause unnecessary priapisms throughout the day.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Yall will like this!, September 13, 2011
Can't lie, this stuff really does have an affect. Not sure if its a long-standing affect, but I did feel a lot stronger and have a more swollen feeling while taking this. I have to admit that I was a bit more irritable during the 12 days, but nothing too drastic. I am taking the twelve days off now, but I am definitely going to go thru another 12 day cycle next month.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2012 8:00 AM PDT

Thin Blue Line Decal - Sheet of 4 - Police - Window Bumper Laptop Stickers
Thin Blue Line Decal - Sheet of 4 - Police - Window Bumper Laptop Stickers
Offered by Graphics & More
Price: $2.59
3 used & new from $2.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, September 13, 2011
Very good product. Doesnt look too girly or masculine and great for any gender to wear. This is a very good way for me to show respect and represent my love for my U.S. Army. Looks very sturdy!

Prestige Medical Basic Adult Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
Prestige Medical Basic Adult Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
Offered by Treasure Zone
Price: $14.15
14 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 18, 2011
Very great product for such a cheap price. It was shipped fast and works great. Makes me want to put away my Pulse Oximeter.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disregard my last review, I found out how to convert my video files, and this device plays great!, December 16, 2008
Hello, you all! When I first got this device, I left a pretty bad review for the product on here, but after using the conversion software to convert my AVI and MPEG files this machine has been working great. The videos play very clear and Music is very loud when using my headphones.

If you are looking for something simple that plays music and video files, then this is definitely the product to get. The only problem I have is that it takes about 6 hours to get to a full charge. Like I said before, if anyone has any specific questions about this product you can contact me directly...jmw31_99@yahoo.com.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2009 8:51 AM PDT