Profile for Traci Hartog > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Traci Hartog RSS Feed (Atlanta, Georgia United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Harry Potter & Sorcerer's Stone [Blu-ray]
Harry Potter & Sorcerer's Stone [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Daniel Radcliffe

1.0 out of 5 stars Only Blu-Ray version not Blu-Ray/DVD/digital copy version as shown, July 3, 2013
I'm only giving this one star as I bought this specifically because it was shown to be the blu-ray/dvd/digital copy edition and what I got in the package was just the blu-ray edition. I wanted the version with the dvd because I wanted to surprise my kids with it for our road trip in a few days. I could have gotten this blu-ray for half the price at Target or Best Buy but I'm going to keep it because we still need it for our blu-ray collection and I don't feel like going through the hassle of sending it back while I'm trying to get ready for our vacation. I'm just very upset that I didn't get what was advertised.

RPMs Mini Vehicle Single Packs Series 02 - Bumblebee (Double Stripe)
RPMs Mini Vehicle Single Packs Series 02 - Bumblebee (Double Stripe)
Offered by ToystoysnThings
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great car, December 20, 2012
My sons loves this car. Highly recommend for any Transformer fan or any little boy who likes cars. Sure to be a hit with any little boy.

RPMs Mini Vehicle Single Packs Series 02 - Optimus Prime (Red & Blue)
RPMs Mini Vehicle Single Packs Series 02 - Optimus Prime (Red & Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little car, December 20, 2012
My son saw these at a friend's house and wanted them. It took lots of searching to find it but it was worth it when we did. He loves them!

Nine West Women's Blustery Ballet Flat,Black,8 M US
Nine West Women's Blustery Ballet Flat,Black,8 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars Had to return, December 20, 2012
The picture and description online did not really match the shoe when it was delivered. The toe is much more pointy than I was led to believe and it wasn't that comfortable. Had to return it.

Perfection
Perfection
Offered by Mr. Nice Toy
Price: $52.18
27 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like when we were kids, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Perfection (Toy)
We bought this for Hanukkah for our sons this year and it's just as I remembered it. The popping of the game scared one of my sons the first few times but then he got used to it. It's a great addition to any game collection!

Iggy Peck, Architect
Iggy Peck, Architect
by Andrea Beaty
Price: $10.24
83 used & new from $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Iggy Peck, Architect (Hardcover)
This book has come up a lot on lists that I should read my boys at their particular age group. We finally bought it and I just loved the story and the moral of it. A great addition to our collection!

Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs: As Retold by Mo Willems
Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs: As Retold by Mo Willems
by Mo Willems
Price: $11.99
67 used & new from $2.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical Mo Willems, December 20, 2012
We adore Mo WIllems in our house and this book is typical of the books we've come to expect from him. My husband and I enjoyed it more than our kids though because a lot of the "jokes" were over their head. I'll still continue to read it to them but it wasn't as huge of a hit with them as some of his other books.

Kidoozie Foam Pogo Jumper
Kidoozie Foam Pogo Jumper
Offered by BeeMart Inc.
Price: $15.05
43 used & new from $12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pogo stick!, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Kidoozie Foam Pogo Jumper (Toy)
We gave my 3 year old this pogo jumper for Hanukkah this year and he absolutely loves it. My five year old loves it too! I love it because it seems to be safer than other pogo sticks.

The Duckling Gets a Cookie!? (Pigeon)
The Duckling Gets a Cookie!? (Pigeon)
by Mo Willems
Price: $11.43
87 used & new from $0.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Mo Willems does it again!, November 29, 2012
My 3 year old son LOVES this book. So much so that we all know the book by heart. We're huge fans of Mo Willems in our house and this is a perfect addition to our collection.

LeapFrog Jake and The Never Land Pirates Learning Game (Works with LeapPad Tablets, LeapsterGS, and Leapster Explorer)
Price: $18.99
19 used & new from $15.78

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any Jake fan, November 29, 2012
Both my 3 year old and my 5 year old love the tv show so buying this game was a no-brainer. The kids really enjoy playing it and I enjoy that it teaches them something. It's a win-win!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3