Profile for Curtis near Atlanta > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Curtis near Atlanta "Curt905" RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Hugo by Hugo Boss, Eau De Toilette Spray 5 Ounces
Hugo by Hugo Boss, Eau De Toilette Spray 5 Ounces
Price: $38.99
52 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Overall Scent, August 29, 2014
This is a really nice scent...At least so I'm told. I lost my sense of smell to a car accident. So, I have maybe 20 different products and don't know what any of them smell like. I've received the most compliments with this scent, Bulgari Aqua and Bulgari Blu.

Quick Pressure - TR414 Valve Sleeves (4 units/pack) - Chrome Plated Brass
Quick Pressure - TR414 Valve Sleeves (4 units/pack) - Chrome Plated Brass
Offered by Muzzys
Price: $14.49
3 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Finishing Touch, August 29, 2014
These fit the new TPMS units on my Silverado perfectly.

Pilot G2 Retractable Premium Gel Ink Roller Ball Pens, Fine Point, 5-Pack, Blue Ink (31299)
Price: $7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Pens, August 29, 2014
Great writing pens, even better when you find them on sale.

Whoppers Easter Robin Eggs, 42-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)
Whoppers Easter Robin Eggs, 42-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Curse You Easter Robin, April 8, 2014
Man - do I love these things. My order was delivered promptly and in great condition. I've ordered them in the past and the driver left them where the sun could get them and I had a little melting. I was so disappointed that I ate every single one of them. The only real problem with these "Eggs" is it can be very difficult to find them any time other than Easter. If you haven't tried them you should.

Savvies Crystalclear Screen Protector for Garmin nuevi 2595LMT, Protective Film, 100% fits, Display Protection Film
Offered by FairPrices-us
Price: $5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, April 8, 2014
These are very nice protectors. They prove their worth over and over by protecting your quality gear. If you install it properly you'll never notice it when using your GPS. It's really cheap insurance.

1109-5FF-TP BLACK RUBBER WASHING MACHINE HOSE (5 FT 2 PK)
1109-5FF-TP BLACK RUBBER WASHING MACHINE HOSE (5 FT 2 PK)
Offered by GizmosForLife
Price: $10.18
26 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Hoses, April 8, 2014
Although it turned out I didn't need them, I passed them along to a friend and they've been very pleased. The price paid was the icing on the cake.

Pwr+® Extra Long Cord Combo Rapid Car Charger and Ac Adapter for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Tf101 A1 B1 ; Transformer Prime Tf201 & Tf300t Tf300tl ; Eee Pad Slider Sl101 A1 B1 ; P/n 04g26e000101 15v Tablet Touchscreen Tab Dc Auto Power Supply
Offered by PWR+
Price: $19.90
3 used & new from $14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, April 8, 2014
The chargers arrived very quickly and were just what I needed. They seem to be of excellent quality and I would not hesitate to make this purchase again. If this product is advertised as a fit for your tablet, you should be very pleased with the price and quality of what these folks provide.

3-Pack of MagPul Ranger Floorplates
3-Pack of MagPul Ranger Floorplates
Price: $16.02
33 used & new from $10.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Mag Xtra, February 2, 2013
Luckily I had already purchased a handful of PMAG magazines before the market went haywire. These plates are a nice accessory for quick and sure handling.

Impact Men's AC/DC Back In Black Short Sleeve T-Shirt,Black,Large
Impact Men's AC/DC Back In Black Short Sleeve T-Shirt,Black,Large
Price: $12.69
11 used & new from $8.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirt, February 2, 2013
Seems like a good quality shirt so far. Hopefully it holds color after a few washings. It was shipped quickly which is always nice.

SOG Specialty Knives & Tools M40TK-CP SOG Ops Knife with Straight Edge Fixed 4.85-Inch AUS-8 Steel Drop Point Blade and GRN Handle, Black TiNi Finish
Price: $72.43
54 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Knife - Great Price, January 17, 2013
I have a modest collection of knives and am not a big fan of SOG as most or all seem to be made outside the US now. I prefer the quality US made brands. The reason I purchased this and one other SOG was due to the deep discount being offerred at the time.

While I would not have made this purchase otherwise, the price paid was a good value in my opinion. I still prefer William Henry, HTM, Zero Tolerance, Benchmade, Protech, Emerson, etc., but these SOGs are not bad knives. If you are in the market for a SOG, do your research and shop around. You'll save some money which is always good.

Page: 1 | 2