Profile for ali<3 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ali<3 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for Motorola Photon 4G MB855 - Hot Pink - 1 Pack - Case
Offered by FommyFommy
Price: $6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect!, January 22, 2012
I have had the case for about 5 months now and it fits on the phone really nicely and protects it. Plus, i love the pop of color!

Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau de Parfum .33 oz / 10 ml Rollerball
Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau de Parfum .33 oz / 10 ml Rollerball

5.0 out of 5 stars addicted!!!, January 22, 2012
I got this as a gift for my mom and she loved it! she can't stop wearing it and she just absolutely loves the smell. Plus it is a long lasting smell which i love! i would defentily recommended this product

Pussycat Dolls: Dancer's Body Workout
Pussycat Dolls: Dancer's Body Workout
DVD ~ Robin Antin
Price: $9.08
46 used & new from $4.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Super fun!, October 6, 2011
i got the dvd a day after it was released and i put it in once i got home and i love it! its really fun! if you own the first one like i do and you like it then you'll defentily like this one two. so far i have only learned wait a minute and parts of when i grow up! its a great workout and the bonus 4 min workout is fly good to! i use it as a warm up! hope you enjoy it!

Totally Fit
Totally Fit
DVD ~ Mel B.
Price: $9.99
25 used & new from $0.58

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Workout Dvds!, August 27, 2011
This review is from: Totally Fit (DVD)
I decided to get this dvd because i think mel b seems like a really fun and up beat person and i wanted a new workout dvd! I have had it for about a month and i do it, almost everyday! if your just starting out this might be a little bit difficult but its defentily worth a try. I work out everyday and im very fit and i still fill the burn after using it so many times. Another thing i really like is you can create your own workout by chosing which sections you want to work on and in what order. get it! its great!

Sugar and Spice: An L.A. Candy Novel
Sugar and Spice: An L.A. Candy Novel
by Lauren Conrad
Price: $7.20
73 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great read!, August 7, 2011
I love lauren. I have always been a fan of her style and her on the hills. I have read all three books in this series and i just love them all. I am so happy she is coming out with a spin off of these books (the fame game...or something like that) before this book i always wondered what it would be like to have a reality show and thought it'd be easy and glamorus but i never realized how much it can effect a person. This is a biography about the time she spent shooting the hills but i think some of the sitautions/part of the plot comes from her experience. This is a great book! after you read it....you'll want more!!! trust me!

Lauren Conrad Style
Lauren Conrad Style
by Lauren Conrad
120 used & new from $0.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Best style book yet, i re-read this book every summer, August 7, 2011
This review is from: Lauren Conrad Style (Hardcover)
I think this book is amazing. I have learned so many things from clothes, make-up, traveling, posing and hair and everything a girl should know. I think LC has a great sense of style. I think this book would be great for anyone about 14 and up cuz even as a teenager you can use her tips to help you with your everyday life. I love this book and i will defentily go and look back at it when i need help.

Be A Knockout with Kendra
Be A Knockout with Kendra
DVD ~ Kendra Wilkinson
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $7.56
28 used & new from $2.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Her! Love The Workout!, July 13, 2011
This review is from: Be A Knockout with Kendra (DVD)
I orginally got this dvd because i am a fan of Kendra. I love her bubbly and fun personality!
When i ordered it, i thought it would be a light easy workout! Its not supper hard but its not supper easy either. Its just in the middle.
Four things i really like is:
1.) She is bubbly throughout the whole workout but is still like any other women and sometimes has hard with certain moves
2.) her and her trainer (nicky) have a great relationship and he actually use to be on the same socccer team as David beckahuam
3.) its based on sports but is still really fun even if your not into sports (like me)
4.) you can costumes design your workout (chose which workouts you wanna do and in the order) or you can just do them all.
If you get this dvd make sure to do the booty bonus (my favorite part of the workout)

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred
DVD ~ Jillian Michaels
Price: $7.90
95 used & new from $2.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivers what it promises!, July 13, 2011
I decided to get this dvd because it was on sale and heard really good reviews about the workouts!
Let me tell you...it is not one of those easy, fly threw workouts. Each workout is only 20-25mintues but they defentily get your heart rate up!
The moves you do are not supper hard to do but are very effective and she pretty much gives you no time to rest which i actually like. The reason why is because if i am only gonna workout for 25mins then by the time i am done i want to feel as if i did for an hour or so. (and trust me you do) if your looking for a great workout and lose weight then this is defentily a video you should get. If you want a light and easy workout then you might want to find another video.
UPDATE: I did this dvd earlier tonight and i realized that the first workout is around 25min (its only suppost to be 20) and the 2nd workout is 27 min (and that workout is only suppost to be 20 mins also) so as long as you have around 30 mins. then great! also i do wish she did a little less strangth (i dont rly lk strength but need it) and more of abs. but i still think this dvd is an AMAZING workout! enjoy!

Elle Make Better Series: Elle Cardio Body
Elle Make Better Series: Elle Cardio Body
DVD ~ Brooklyn Decker
9 used & new from $7.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite workout of all time!, July 13, 2011
There are 2 workouts on this dvd and you can either do them seperate or together.
For me, just doing one works my butt off! I exercise a lot and even though i have done this workout many times...i still end up with sweat dripping down my face.
You can really tell Brokyln and her trainer have great chemstry. some of the other people who wrote reviews said the trainer (Jade) was annoying but i actually like her! If you end up like this dvd i would tell you to get the other 2 dvds in the series. (sculpting and yoga) I love the whole series and you will defentily get results. Also, where they shoot the workout is really pretty! and in all three of the dvds there is a lot of bonus videos on how to eat better, pack better, and just many tips that i have found helpful! I hope you enjoy it!

Elle Make Better Series: Elle Workout Yoga
Elle Make Better Series: Elle Workout Yoga
DVD ~ Brooklyn Decker
10 used & new from $9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for relaxing and getting a great workout at the same time!, July 13, 2011
I have taken yoga classes before but i still always love this dvd more.
I have only completed the first yoga workout which is for beginners/intermedate. I love it!
i always get a great stretch and still burning calories.
I have tried during the 2nd workout but it is still to hard for me...i can only do the 1st ten minutes or so. I would say the 2nd workout is very more advanced.
Great dvd! i do not regret getting it at all even after doing the same workout 100 times!

Page: 1 | 2