Profile for Edward Placencio > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edward Placencio "eplace" RSS Feed (Gallup, NM)

Whirlpool 4317943 Ice Maker Replacement Kit RIM943
Whirlpool 4317943 Ice Maker Replacement Kit RIM943
Offered by Buy-it-now-store
Price: $46.90
8 used & new from $46.90

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an icemaker and does it's job, November 2, 2013
This is a generic ice maker and was bought to extend the life of an older refrigerator. We are working to fix up and payoff our house and a working refrigerator is the last thing we wanted to replace right now. I have made three or four fixes to various items on my old ice maker the last three or four years, but other than the water inlet control, I should have just replaced the whole darn thing in the first place. I would have saved some money. I got quite acquainted with the workings of an ice maker. This is a fairly easy do-it-yourself project and should only take 10 to 30 minutes depending on how handy you are. I had ice within three or four hours and the thing is churning away as this is written. All but one of the negative reviews were just silly, so if you are looking for ice and need to extend the life of your refrigerator, this is the way to go.

TP-LINK TL-WN822N Wireless N300 High Gain USB Adapter, 300Mbps, Dual 3dBi External Antennas, WPS Button, Support Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Price: Click here to see our price
102 used & new from $13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a recommended item over a PCI card., March 31, 2011
This is my second purchase of this item and I highly recommend the TP-Link Wireless N TL-WN22N. I replaced two wireless PCI N cards and the difference is like night and day. I think the problem with PCI cards is that they are located behind a computer which may be behind a desk or other furniture and I think that may be responsible for their poor performance. Since this device is tethered to a USB wire and it can be put in a more clear path to the signal the difference is significant. The price is in the same ballpark as most PCI cards so if you don't mind this small device in view it is a winning proposition. My two network locations went from -49dBm and -60 dBm to -31dBM and -38dBM with this device. I have bought four TP-Link devices and they are a big surprise. Before that I had never heard of this brand. My only wish is that TP-Link would start making their products in black to match all my other components.