Profile for Phyllis Caldwell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Phyllis Caldwell RSS Feed (Newberry, South Carolina United States)

Mattress Music
Mattress Music
Offered by ECM Product Sales
Price: $12.31
27 used & new from $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Give MH is due respect!!!, September 23, 2010
This review is from: Mattress Music (Audio CD)
I have every cd MH has dropped and he never gets the respect that he has clearly earned. This effort is so on point and he is in his element!! Sex sales!(I buy the clean version having a 16yr old daughter) It's rare to purchase music where you are not tempted to skip a track or two, this is one of those albums! Keep them coming!!
I can't even pick a favorite song because they are all great!!

Dance With My Father
Dance With My Father
Offered by 40K ITEMS ON SALE
Price: $9.99
209 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Luther Vandross Dance with my father, June 10, 2003
This review is from: Dance With My Father (Audio CD)
When you think an artist can't top the last CD that they released, there is nothing sweeter,when they show you how deep they can dig to blow you away! That's what Luther has accomplished in this awesome CD! I would have paid full price for just the 1st cut alone! "If I Didn't Know Better" is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes, I wondered if I would get to the rest of the CD. When I did, I knew I had to do something that I've never done! That was this! This CD is worth the time it takes to log on and write a review, Luther deserves phrase for this masterpiece! The people who appear on this CD are inspirational and come across in ways that never caught my attention before. Beyonce is a treasure and has never sounded better to me, than when her voice blends so perfectly with Luther's voice.What they did with," The Closer I Get To You" is mind blowing!!! I never thought that song could be better than the original version! The bass was a great touch. If you never purchased a Luther Vandross CD before, don't miss this one! It's BIG!!!!!!!! It will rule the charts, watch and see what I say!