Profile for Justin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Justin RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nivea for Men Cool Body Wash 16.9 oz (pack of 3)
Nivea for Men Cool Body Wash 16.9 oz (pack of 3)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $20.44
9 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smelling, not overbearing, December 12, 2009
This is great stuff for men with sensetive skin. It has a very nice smell to it and it's not too cologne like that is overbearing like most body washes. It comes in an attractive slim bottle too. Good stuff and a must have for a man with sensetive skin.

Nature's Gold Premium Natural Pine Shaving for pet (1500 Cubic Inch)
Nature's Gold Premium Natural Pine Shaving for pet (1500 Cubic Inch)
Offered by Great Household
Price: $10.87
9 used & new from $3.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, not very good for price, December 12, 2009
You can get a full garbage bag sized full of this stuff at the local food store for this price. This bag is no bigger than a encylopedia book. It is quality stuff though, but your better off buying bulk of this stuff.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2010 1:14 PM PDT

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $53.30
156 used & new from $12.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have for Zelda Fans, December 12, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
If you liked Ocarine of Time, you will love this game. If your a Zelda fan, why haven't you got this game yet. I can't decide which game is better but this game was very fun to play with the Wii remote. It only takes a day to get used to the way it works and once you get it, it's awesome. The game is suprisingly longer than I thought it would be, fantastic graphics and sounds. Very fun and addicting game. Probably the best Wii game to date, but I haven't play Wii Sports Resort yet.

Rubber Queen 70504 4 Piece Vinyl Floor Mats - Gray
Rubber Queen 70504 4 Piece Vinyl Floor Mats - Gray
Offered by Custom Auto Crews
Price: $14.55
7 used & new from $14.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Durability/Look to them, December 3, 2009
I was a bit weary of getting these because the one's from Rubber Queen for 20.00 looked way too cheap and didn't look durable at all. In this photo they looked a little more durable, but I didn't read any reviews about them. So I am confirming that these mat's are very durable and weigh a good amount to keep them in place along with small spikes. They match excellent and cover almost the whole floor which is great. I didn't cut them at all, just the tab that they connect on. You can cut them down like 3 inches smaller all around, but I didn't need to and I have a 2003 Cavalier which is a medium sized car. These are well worth the price, you won't be dissappointed.

Febreze Auto Fabric Refresher
Febreze Auto Fabric Refresher
Offered by Auto Barn
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, December 2, 2009
This review is from: Febreze Auto Fabric Refresher
This stuff has a great smell to it. It is kinda similar to cologne but not as strong and smells very nice. It is great for an automobile or anywhere. I believe they call it auto febreze because of it's small bottle that can be easily put into the car. I've used it everywhere else and it works and smells great.

3M AO Safety/3M Tekk 95115 Paint Pesticide Respirator
3M AO Safety/3M Tekk 95115 Paint Pesticide Respirator
2 used & new from $49.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing mask for the price, November 26, 2009
I got this mask to block spray paint particles from entering my lungs because I am very sensetive to things like that. Well I tested it out to see how it works because I was cleaning the bathroom and the chemicals from the cleaners were pretty strong. I put the mask on and entered the bathroom. I could not smell a thing with the mask on and I was so amazed. It works great. The only thing I do not like is that it uses Filters. If they are anything like my vacuum filters, they will need to be changed like every month or so, because they don't last long. Hopefully they will last long though. If your looking for something to battle those strong smells, this is the mask to get. Works perfectly and is pretty comfortable.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Incubator For Price, November 21, 2009
I had two different Little Giants. My first one was a still air with no turner just like this one. The hovabator and LG are almost the same exact price and wow is there a difference. The hovabator is so much sturdier, holds temperature so much better, doesn't have little gaps in the side to allow air to escape, has bigger trays for humidity, and has great viewing windows. The LG is cheaply made compared to this thing at the same exact price. The only thing I'd change is the temp adjuster, on the Hovabator you have a wing nut and allen wrench and on the LG its just a little knob. Not really a con to most people but I had to find at least one thing wrong with it to tell you guys. That doesn't even compare to how much better this thing is for your money. I also had the LG with an egg turner and air fan and I had the worst hatch ever. If you have a choice, definately get the Hovabator. If your looking at the Genesis because it holds temperature no matter what the atmosphere, don't spend the extra 100 for it because this hovabator holds the temperature very very nicely I haven't seen it flucuate at all. But if your putting the incubator in a room that constantly gets cold and hot, I would go for it. I just have mine in my room where the temp is always around 75 degrees. BTW I got the hovabator model 1602N.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2013 1:59 PM PDT

4pc. Wireless Blue LED Underbody Underglow Kit
4pc. Wireless Blue LED Underbody Underglow Kit
Offered by LEDGlow Lighting, LLC
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit, easy install, good quality, November 17, 2009
I got this kit because of the price and it looks like a reputable company. I was very right, great customer service and quality of product. I once had red neons for my last car, but I heard LED is brighter and better and boy is it ever. It isn't too bright and it's not too dim, it's perfect. LED lasts longer I believe to. Anyways, it took me about an hour to put these up because it was my first time and I had a hard time trying to find places to mount them. I eventually drilled 2 little holes on the side frame pinch and the front had a little fender lip to drill into. The back was definately the hardest to find a spot away from the exhaust. But overall it was a pretty simple install. Excellent control box for switching and it comes with a remote. The remote battery died on me before I got a chance to use it, but that could be because I have a bad habit of pushing the buttons a lot. The battery was also cheapy but I ordered a Duracell. It takes a 20v 70a or something like that. It's about the size of a AAA but cut in half. Anyways, the kit is great and the 7 color one would be cool for a girl, but I am a guy so I just got the all blue one because it looks great. Good luck!

Universal Microphone Stand
Universal Microphone Stand
Offered by Atomic Gaming
Price: $69.95
5 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Stand for the Price, July 2, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great Universal Microphone stand that also holds controllers. I will list the cons and pros.

Pros
1.Can be very adjustable to very low to very high
2.Not as cheaply made as I thought it would be
3.Great price
4.Cord organizer
5.Rubber feet
6.Attractive design makes it look like a real stand

Cons
1.Only has one controller clip for a ps3, wii, or xbox 360
2.Cannot purchase additional clips
3.Should have made one for a ps3 that comes with like 3 ps3 clips, or a wii one that comes with 3 wii clips, etc...

Overall I am very happy getting this to go along with my rock band 2. It looks like tons of fun! [....] if you want xbox 360 clip or wii clip. I will trade either one for a ps3 clip. Thanks!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2010 4:34 PM PDT

Taken (Single-Disc Extended Edition)
Taken (Single-Disc Extended Edition)
DVD ~ Liam Neeson
Price: $10.19
24 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING ACTION MOVIE WITH GREAT PLOT, June 27, 2009
Let me just start out by saying this. If you saw "Man on Fire" with Denzel Washington, this movie is almost exactly like it. Scratch that, it is it. Anyways, it's about the girl and her friend who were abducted by Foreign people and he has to get her back. As you probably saw in the preview. If you liked Man on Fire, you will like this one. I actually think this movie is better than Man on Fire though in some cases. It is tough to decide, but this movie definately has better fighting scenes. GO WATCH IT STOP READING MY REVIEW!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6