Profile for Deanna > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deanna RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer
Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer
Price: Click here to see our price
30 used & new from $7.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Had High Hopes but Disappointed, February 23, 2015
This has been sitting on my counter collecting dust for half a year. I should throw it out.

I've tried all the tricks in these reviews... but just hate that after the first few strong sprays you gotta pump up the pressure again. It's too much work to go back and forth pumping and spraying. The sprayer goes from one or two perfect sprays to releasing little streams of oil to being an expensive oil dropper...then you need to pump again. And so on.

I much prefer the "OXO Good Grips Silicone Basting & Pastry Brush - Small" in my propellant-free quest. It coats just a thin film of oil on my cast iron pans and gets the job done in a fraction of the time.

Botan Calrose Rice, 15-Pound
Botan Calrose Rice, 15-Pound
Price: $26.94
5 used & new from $14.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon needs to start price matching, February 23, 2015
Best asian rice you can get. But it's half the price online at walmart....

Floor Lamp
Floor Lamp
Offered by Four Bros
Price: $104.95
5 used & new from $104.94

5.0 out of 5 stars When a Chandelier Meets an Arc Lamp..., February 23, 2015
This review is from: Floor Lamp
This is one sexy lamp. I love it and so do all of my friends.

It took two to install and get them at just the right angle. But my studio apartment wouldn't look the same without these lights. They give off the most gorgeous patterns on my ceiling and walls. It looks very expensive and unique. But it's still much less expensive and easier to install than a chandelier. (;

Peekaboo Pole Dancing Light
Peekaboo Pole Dancing Light
Offered by Microfiber-Products-Online
Price: $15.88
13 used & new from $13.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Lights Not Sensitive to Music, February 23, 2015
This review is from: Peekaboo Pole Dancing Light
Good price for the fancy look it gives to my pole area. It really adds to my pole practice and wows my friends when they are over. I get lots of compliments.

However the lights don't flash with the music. Despite living in an apartment I still like to blast bass-heavy music when I dance and these just don't blink with the tempo. The only times it will flash is if it's held right up against the speaker, or if someone has a shrill voice.

OXO Good Grips Silicone Basting & Pastry Brush - Small
OXO Good Grips Silicone Basting & Pastry Brush - Small
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cast-Iron Chef ESSENTIAL, February 23, 2015
I wish this product had came into my life years earlier.

A MUST with cast iron cookware. Distributes cooking oil quickly and evenly. My cast iron is truly "nonstick" thanks to a quick application with this brush and I use a lot less than if I poured it straight and tilted the (heavy) pan to distribute.

Easy to clean - just toss it in the dishwasher.

Tache White Ivory Super Soft Warm Polar Faux Fur with Sherpa Throw Blanket 50"x60"
Offered by Tache Home Fashion
Price: $43.98
3 used & new from $37.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and kitten approved, February 23, 2015
Looks amazing thrown over my couch and is so soft. I like that it's different on both sides so I can switch it up. My kitten loves snoozing in it as well and she has very high standards when it comes to softness!

Sunbeam 70329.13 Westmont 13-Piece Cutlery Set
Sunbeam 70329.13 Westmont 13-Piece Cutlery Set
Price: $19.61
17 used & new from $19.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 23, 2015
Great first knife block. Looks great on the counter and easy on the wallet. I like that there are many of the smaller knives which I use often. Scissors come in handy. The larger knives are less useful but great to have on hand. If you're on the fence just get these. You can't go wrong.

Use the blunt edge to scrape the cutting board to keep knives sharp.

Catit Style Ceramic Dish, Weave Pattern, White - Medium
Catit Style Ceramic Dish, Weave Pattern, White - Medium
Price: $10.41
5 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, February 23, 2015
Cute on my laminate floors and goes with my all white, grey, and lilac color scheme. I get compliments all the time and my kitty loves it as well! I got two for water and food.

Cure Natural Aqua Gel 250ml - Best selling exfoliator in Japan!
Cure Natural Aqua Gel 250ml - Best selling exfoliator in Japan!
Offered by ppali beauty
Price: $49.00
75 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and Effective, February 23, 2015
It works and satisfyingly so. I use this about once a week to really polish dead skin cells off. I read somewhere that it does not "burn" off more dead skin after a certain point - if you test it twice on the same area of skin, there won't be dead skin balls because it's already gotten that layer off.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value & kitty loves em (:, July 18, 2013
My kitten enjoys the pieces that come in this bag - obviously some more than others - but it was great since I could figure out what types of toys she prefers (the softer, fuzzier ones are what she prefers) for the future. But as she has gotten older and grown in size, her preferences have evolved slightly. Thanks to the variety here I can make better toy purchases as she matures.

Fun, economical and PRACTICAL!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3