Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Raychele Carr Payne > Reviews

Browse

Raychele Carr Pa...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Raychele Carr Payne "ShellyP" RSS Feed (Minneapolis, Minnesota United States)

Page: 1 | 2
USB C Cable, 6 Ft Long F-color Braided Reversible USB C to 2.0 USB A Male Charger for LG G5, Nexus 6P 5X OnePlus 2, New MacBook 12", Lumia 950 / XL, Nokia N1 Google Pixel C Asus Zen AiO Zuk Z1 Orange
Offered by F-color
Price: $26.99

Bath & Body Works MAUI Hibiscus Beach Fine Fragrance Mist 8 Oz.
Bath & Body Works MAUI Hibiscus Beach Fine Fragrance Mist 8 Oz.
Offered by Under The Dryer
Price: $13.40
10 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, It Reminded Me of Maui..., April 19, 2016
Great, light scent.

LG G3 Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] LG G3 Case [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Hybrid Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector (Pink/Gray), Dual Layer Design + Impact Resistant Bumper
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Solid Case, April 19, 2016
I liked this case a lot. Great colors offered and it felt like the phone was really protected. One of the many reasons I was bummed when my G3 died was this case was so good!

LG G5 / H850 / LS992 Case, INNOVAA Smart Grid Defender Armor Case W/ Free Screen Protector & Touch Screen Stylus Pen - Grey/Teal
Offered by Innovaa Inc.
Price: $3.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks Nice, But Not Much Substance, April 19, 2016
Pros: The feel of it is good, the colors offered are good. Phone controls all work fine with case on.
Cons: Doesn't feel like it offers much protection--for the price, I guess it is OK, but I don't want to drop my phone and find out the hard way. The sticker on the front of the screen protector didn't peel off nicely so now I have a gummy, sticky spot in the lower part of my screen.

Summary: If you want to protect your investment, this will only work if you are very careful with your phone. I'll be picking up something more heavy duty as soon as I can.

1.21ct. Natural Green Amethyst 925 Sterling Silver Swirl Solitaire Ring Size 8
1.21ct. Natural Green Amethyst 925 Sterling Silver Swirl Solitaire Ring Size 8

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but the photo is a bit deceptive, May 6, 2013
The stone in the ring I was shipped could not be mistaken for green by the casual observer. It is so pale it is almost clear. The metal, also, is not as dark in tone as the photos. Those two "issues" make it look more like an engagement ring than a gemstone ring, and that wasn't the look I was going for. Having said all of that, I will also say that this appears to be a quality ring, There were zero hassles with the order and the shipping, and the size is true. If you order, just be prepared for something brighter than the picture.

Earth Tones Zum Bars by Indigo Wild
Earth Tones Zum Bars by Indigo Wild
Offered by Cellar_Door_Books
Price: $22.12
2 used & new from $20.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Zum!, December 25, 2012
I am a fan of Indigo Wild--great company. Their soaps are all fantastic. If I had a complaint, it would be that I wish the bars were larger, but the company does good things with the money, so I don't mind.

Oster CKSTWFBF10 Belgian Flip Waffle Maker, Black
Oster CKSTWFBF10 Belgian Flip Waffle Maker, Black
Price: $29.43
10 used & new from $27.18

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a great locking clip..., December 25, 2012
Heats fine, and the temperature control works great. When it flips, it should lock in place, but this one takes a little coersion...the locking pin doesn't pop up easily. Other than that, it is fine.

Krusteaz Light & Crispy Belgian Waffle Mix, 28 Ounce ( Pack of 4 )
Krusteaz Light & Crispy Belgian Waffle Mix, 28 Ounce ( Pack of 4 )
Offered by Best Buy New York
Price: $22.38
7 used & new from $15.95

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, December 25, 2012
You will want to add vanilla! Other than that, it is fine. Add egg and oil (and vanilla) and it cooks up nicely in my Belgian waffle maker
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2013 11:56 AM PDT

crocs Unisex Blitzen Winter Plaid Clog,Chocolate/Chocolate,8 M (B) US Women / 6 M (D) US Men

4.0 out of 5 stars Great For Cooler Days, September 21, 2012
Heading into the fall and winter months, I'm glad to have this comfy, fully lined, easy to get in and out of shoe! I previously owned a pair of lined Crocs, but they still had the classic holes in the tops, so they didn't stand up to snow or puddles. These will be better for that. People should be aware that they should order a size or half size up, as the lining makes a more snug fit than a normal Croc.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars This is Scented Oil, Not Essential Oil, March 23, 2012
I ordered this because the product description said it was "Essential Oil". I have been working with Lavender Essential Oil for many years and am very familiar with what it looks, smells and feels like. What I got when I ordered this is some kind of scented oil--while this is not unpleasant, it is not the true essential oil that I use for medicinal purposes, so this purchase was a disappointment. I should have known that it wasn't essential oil at this price! My bad...

You will notice that all of their photos have the label turned so you can't see it? That's because the label on the bottle says "100% Natural Oil", which is very different from essential oil--it could be anything.

When I contacted the seller they tried to tell me that Essential Oil and Natural Oil were one and the same, which simply is not true. My guess is that this is something like grapeseed oil with a scent. The scent may be "natural", but again, not the same as true essential oil. The only relief I was offered by the seller was to send it back, which of course would be at my own expense. I don't think it's worth it, but wanted to warn others to be careful if you want actual essential oils.

Page: 1 | 2