Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for olyllr > Reviews

Browse

olyllr's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

olyllr RSS Feed

Fossil Women's ES2962 QuartzGolden Dial Aluminum Watch
Fossil Women's ES2962 QuartzGolden Dial Aluminum Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Classy, December 17, 2012
I recieved my Watch ahead of the estimated date. That was an added pleasure.
It is a soft Gold color. Not real Shiny or Brassy. The metal has a soft sheen. The Little Rhinestones Sparkle !
I was a little worried about the Aluminum Band, but find it Light, and so far No problems. I guess I thought it would be to soft of a metal, but I think you would like it.
The Face is a Soft Gold color also. Easy to read. And Has the Date.
I had to have 2 of the links removed for it to fit. It stays put. Is not sliding around my wrist.
Simple & Elegant. I love it !!

iPhone 4S Companion Hybrid Case Fits AT&T, Sprint and Verizon iPhone 4 and 4S (White)

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs a design TweeK !!, November 20, 2012
This Item could use a little improvement. I am using it, but I am going to purchase another. This is a 2 piece case. The Silicone Rubbery case goes on first. Then a sturdier piece goes on over the silicone. Good Idea !
But the Hard case does not cover any of the top or bottom of the phone, so the silicone is a little flimsy in those areas, and moves quiet a bit. Also there is not enough of the silicone rising above the face of the phone, to make me feel like the glass is protected. But for the price, it is good enough. I got what I paid for.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Melted Plastic Lids !!, October 26, 2012
I went on a Search for a New Cake Pan, after my Husband put my Cake Pan, with the Plastic Lid in the Oven. Not a Good Result !!
I have been looking for a Pan with the Lid of metal, and still deep enough for the cake and frosting, without touching.
I believe This is It !
I have not cut my Fingers, as others have.
It easily pops off by lifting on the lids handle end.
I look forward to Many Great Cakes in the future !!

Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum (NV352)
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum (NV352)
Offered by Bay 15
Price: Click here to see our price
49 used & new from $66.14

5.0 out of 5 stars I was Swept Away !!, October 5, 2012
Wow !! I studied the Reviews, went to different stores to check an compare. And decided the Best Deal was Amazon ! I even get an Employee Discount, and Couldn't beat the Deal through Amazon.
Was a Speedy Delivery !
I took it out of the box, snapped it together. Easy. Plugged it in, an Couldn't believe the amount of Dirt I vacuummed from a 4 x 6 area rug. I do not have a cat, or a shedding dog. Just me and my husband. Couldn't believe it.
I especially wanted this model for the long crevice tool. Great for reaching high, but even better for low. I have a Berber Carpet, and it accumulates dust in the edge between the carpet and the baseboard. I usually get a broom to brush it out, before I vacuum, but now a quick swipe with the long crevice tool, and it's done. Also was painting, and took off the cold air vent. Was Great for reaching in the open vent and getting the dust.
The Suction is Powerful !! I also Have 2 birds. I think I will use my little canister for cleaning their cage. A bird wouldn't have a chance with this Vac.
I didn't realize til I recieved the Vac, that you can actually use it like a canister, by attaching the wand to the power head, and holding the dust canister in the other hand.
Love the Swivel Action. It is quieter than my Bissel upright vac. Love having no bags to buy. It is Light weight.
After seeing the amount of dirt, from my first use of this Navigator, I am Breathing better, just seeing the dirt no longer in my carpet.
I think this Vacuum will work Just Fine. Hope You enjoy Yours !

Ogilvie Home Perm Color,Treated Thin or Delicate Hair, 1 Oz
Ogilvie Home Perm Color,Treated Thin or Delicate Hair, 1 Oz
Offered by NYHealthbeauty
Price: $12.79
7 used & new from $9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Perm for Me !, October 1, 2012
This is a Wonderful Product !
I am 63 years old, and have always had fine, limp hair. Sraight as a String. Easily Overprocesses. I had used other Ogilvie Perms, and thought they were Good, but this Perm has a Pre Perm Conditioner, and you can time the perm, yourself, so it is not going to overprocess. And a Post Perm Conditioner. Love it !
I graduated from Beauty School, when I was 17 Years old, and have Given Many Many Professional Perms, and I prefer This Perm to any I have used before ! WORKS FOR ME !!!!!

Melitta Coffee Pods for Senseo and Hamilton Beach Pod Brewers, Medium Roast 4.44 oz bags (Pack of 6) 18 CT bags .
Price: $29.04
6 used & new from $29.04

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Coffee !!, October 1, 2012
I purchased a Single Cup coffee maker for $7.00 at Walmart. It came with a free package of Senseo Coffee Pods. We Were Hooked. Then Walmart quit selling Senseo, and Amazon quit selling it. And where I could find it, it was Way too Expensive.
So I decided to try Melitta Coffee Pods. Really they are Every Bit as Good or Better than Senseo Coffee Pods.
I like the Medium Roast. It is Very Mellow, and smooth. Not bitey at all.
The only problem I have, is that I can only drink two cups a day. But If I could, I would drink it All Day !!!
Great Stuff !!

Doctor's Best High Absorption Coq10 w/ BioPerine (100 mg), 120 Soft gels
Doctor's Best High Absorption Coq10 w/ BioPerine (100 mg), 120 Soft gels
Price: $16.40
42 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Leg Cramps !!, October 1, 2012
I have been taking CoQ 10 since my Doctor suggested it for Leg Cramps. My Leg Cramps were caused by taking Cholestral Medicine. WOW Did They Hurt !! I started taking CoQ 10, and soon No Leg Cramps. Wonderful.
My Daughter started taking Cholestral Medicine, and Here come the Leg Cramps. I told her " Please Listen to Your Mom this Once!". So She did, and No Leg Cramps.
It's a Miracle Drug for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2013 9:56 AM PST