Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Serephita > Reviews

Browse

Serephita's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Serephita "Serephita" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TP-LINK TL-WDN3800 Dual Band Wireless N600 PCI Express Adapter, 2.4GHz 300Mbps/5Ghz 300Mbps, Include Low-profile Bracket
Offered by Network Giant
Price: $44.99
8 used & new from $40.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Highly disappointed in this card, May 17, 2015
I have had this less than 3 months, and it has been nothing but a nightmare! I stream games often, and have never had a problem with my previous wireless card. Ever since I switched to this one as an "upgrade", my speeds are slow, constant disconnecting and my streaming has had to stop. Highly disappointed in this card, and would definitely NOT recommend it!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Stolen Images, Buyer Beware!, April 19, 2015
All of the photos are stolen from livingdead.com.au

Vickerman 24" Canadian Pine Artificial Christmas Tree with 35 Clear Lights and Plastic Stand
Offered by Light Bulbs
Price: $18.09
5 used & new from $18.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad Imitation of Charlie Brown's Tree, November 19, 2014
The 2' tree I got looked nothing like the one in the images! It looked like a very sad imitation of the Charlie Brown tree. Immediately returned, as looking at it was depressing!

Superman Wonder Woman #9 Bombshell VAR
Superman Wonder Woman #9 Bombshell VAR
3 used & new from $7.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Was sent the wrong edition!, June 17, 2014
I ordered this one specifically because it was the Bombshell Variant cover, and was really excited. I love Wonder Woman, and was looking forward to this particular issue. Unfortunately when it arrived, I had received the normal cover! I'm absolutely heartbroken and am definitely returning it. (originally purchased from the seller Toy Wars)

The Friendly Swede Bundle of 5 Patterned Silicone Keyboard Skins/Covers for Macbook 13" Unibody / Macbook Pro 13" 15" 17" / Macbook Pro 15 With Retina Display / Mac Wireless Keyboard + XXL Cleaning Cloth in Retail Packaging (Purple Themed)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful!, January 30, 2014
In the past, I'd purchased cheap keyboard covers for my laptop only to find that they all wore out and didn't fit properly within even just a few short days. I stumbled across these, and decided it was worth a shot to buy them! I'm so glad I did. They don't leave any kind of weird residue on my screen, they fit great and haven't shown any kind of wear yet!

Pro Art White Acrylic Gesso, 32-Ounce
Pro Art White Acrylic Gesso, 32-Ounce
Price: $21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, October 27, 2013
This gesso might be great for some people, but for the price and size, I was hoping that it would be a little thicker. I mixed and stirred the gesso for about 3-4 minutes, which helped a little, but it was still very watery. It might be great for canvases, but I definitely require a thicker gesso for my use - making armor and props.

Art Advantage 8-Ounce Acrylic Gesso
Art Advantage 8-Ounce Acrylic Gesso
Price: $9.19
7 used & new from $8.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Great for props and armor making., October 27, 2013
I absolutely love this gesso. I've tried a few brands, and found that most were thin and watery, no matter how much I mixed and stirred them. This one is nice and thick, perfect for what I use it for, covering worbla to make armor pieces. The gesso is thick and helps even out and bumps and unevenness, and sands like a dream. I highly recommend this to anyone!

LeilaLove Macarons - 12 Macarons 9 of our best flavors based on Parisian Patisserie and cafe
Offered by LeilaLove
Price: $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Small bits of heaven!, August 30, 2013
I had never had macarons before, and was eager to try them, since they looked so sweet and delicious! My macarons were shipped much earlier than expected, and arrived very well packaged and in a beautiful box. After my first bite, I was in heaven! I will definitely be ordering these again, and sending them as gifts to friends.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT as described!, April 3, 2013
I purchased these gloves to go with a Sailor Moon costume, and believed they were a matte spandex style glove, based on the description. Instead what I received were shiny satin costume gloves! They are extremely overpriced for the quality. I wish I could return them and get my money back.

box1mm-24 Italian 925 Sterling Silver Sturdy Box Link 1MM Chain Necklace
box1mm-24 Italian 925 Sterling Silver Sturdy Box Link 1MM Chain Necklace
Offered by Gem Avenue
Price: $20.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Tarnished/turned black within a week!, February 8, 2013
I've been wearing nickel free sterling silver chains for most of my life, and never have I had any of them turn black - especially not within a week of putting them on! This chain was extremely disappointing, and while it didn't mark my neck, I was embarrassed to wear it because of the discoloration. It washed easily enough in a silver jewelry cleaner but I'm now hesitant to wear it again because of how obviously low quality it is.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2013 9:03 AM PST