Profile for KTLynn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KTLynn RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Extinction Edge (The Extinction Cycle Book 2)
Extinction Edge (The Extinction Cycle Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Book #2 Does NOT Disappoint, June 10, 2015
Whether you are an avid reader of the genre or just dabbling, this series is well-worth your time. Extinction Horizon horrified and delighted me, and Extinction Edge only made my admiration grow. I have recommended this series to countless friends and have already pre-ordered the 3rd book!
If the zombie apocalypse is something you're at all interested in, you MUST read these! The science makes it terrifying and the well-developed characters pull your heartstrings.
Keep up the fantastic work!

The Apocalypse Fugitives: The Undead World Novel 4 (The Undead World Series)
The Apocalypse Fugitives: The Undead World Novel 4 (The Undead World Series)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my Fav Zombie Series!, June 10, 2015
Every venture into the world of the undead is different, and as a huge fan of the genre, I have to commend the author for the invention of such a unique heroine. This fourth book in the series most certainly did not disappoint, developing some of our fav existing characters and adding a few new ones that contribute their own special perspective of the zombie apocalypse.
My only complaint would be that some of the new secondary (or tertiary) characters were underdeveloped; I had to just ignore them to avoid confusion. This is likely because they were so numerous [SPOILER] specifically the prostitutes (except for 3 or 4), the group at the lake, and the fighters.
Looking forward to starting book 5!

KEY-BAK #500 Premium Quick Release, Pull Apart Key Accessory with 2 Split Rings
KEY-BAK #500 Premium Quick Release, Pull Apart Key Accessory with 2 Split Rings
Price: $7.15
4 used & new from $1.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke apart within 2 months of having it- and caused ..., January 26, 2015
Broke apart within 2 months of having it- and caused me to lose the other half of my keys!

And After (Until the End of the World, Book 2)
And After (Until the End of the World, Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Must-Read; Fantastic Story, January 26, 2015
Like the preceding novel, the author does a fantastic job of creating a post-apocalyptic world with wonderful characters and fast-paced action.
It's been months since I read this sequel, and the characters & story are still fresh in my mind- which is really saying something. I cannot recommend this series enough- seriously, if you're a zombie genre reader, you NEED to read these!

Extinction Horizon (The Extinction Cycle Book 1)
Extinction Horizon (The Extinction Cycle Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I have never been so terrified to read a book!, January 26, 2015
After only having read 38% of this book, I must say that I am terrified. The characters are realistic and relatable- and so is the pseudo-biological outbreak causing zombie-like victims. I certainly would recommend this to anyone who was a fan of The Strain trilogy, or any zombie novel lover.

UPDATE: I just finished, and I must say that even though my Monday night has vanished, I LOVE this book! It had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, without being ridiculous. The story is superb- it balances just enough "life" with "zombie apocalypse." The characters evolve as the crisis does, culminating in a tale that will surely haunt me until the release of the second book.

Women's Lala-02 Buckle Straps Low Heel Casual Trendy Round Toe Cowboy Mid Calf Knee High Boots Fashion Slouch Dress Comfortable Stylish Shoes,Auto-2 Black Pu 6.5

3.0 out of 5 stars Like- don't love, December 19, 2013
I like these boots, but I'm not in love with them. Don't get me wrong- for the price, they are fantastic!!
Primiary issue: I don't have excessively large calves, but these fit snugly at the top. I am hoping that they stretch out a bit, once I wear them.
What I love: One thing I am always concerned about is the quality/look of the material in shoes and I am NOT disappointed! No, they're not real leather- but they don't look or feel like cheap, painted plastic, either. I would give the material 5 stars, no questions asked. Also, the craftsmanship of the boot is of higher quality than expected. (Example- I tried on a pair of Guess boots at a local store and noticed that you could see the glue from where the sole and heel were attached to the rest of the boot. NOT the case here!)

For now, these get a 3 star rating, but if they stretch a bit after wearing on the top, I will amend to 4 stars!

CyberStorm
CyberStorm
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved!, December 19, 2013
This review is from: CyberStorm (Kindle Edition)
I've only recently begun reading novels of this sort, but I was definately impressed with this one. I finished it in two sittings because I couldn't bear to put it down.

G2 Chic Women's Classic Deep V Neck Long Sleeve Knit Sweater Top(TOP-SWT,BLU-M)
G2 Chic Women's Classic Deep V Neck Long Sleeve Knit Sweater Top(TOP-SWT,BLU-M)
Offered by Urban Identity

4.0 out of 5 stars Super soft!, December 19, 2013
I'm always nervous about purchasing clothing online, but I thought I would chance it & I'm so glad I did. The material is super soft- and I like it so much, I'm buying another for myself! This will be a gift for my niece, so I have no knowledge of the fit (yet) but I was impressed with the quality of the material and weight of the sweater.
I do think the light blue color is a shade or two darker than shown in the pictures, but not disappointing at all.

Until the End of the World (Until the End of the World, Book 1)
Until the End of the World (Until the End of the World, Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, September 30, 2013
I am new to the post-apocalyptic genre, although I do enjoy zombie stories. This book was definitely well-worth my time.
Not only could I not put it down, but when I did, I found myself thinking about the characters- which is not typical for me, considering how much I read. The characters were well-developed (for the most part) and very relatable in any context, but placing them in a zombie-infused world made that world then become more believeable. It has more than a few "edge of your seat" moments intertwined with moments of sadness, joy and reflection. I would certainly recommend this book and I really hope the author has a second book in the works!

Sons of Anarchy Drip Reaper Deep V-neck T-shirt (XL)
Sons of Anarchy Drip Reaper Deep V-neck T-shirt (XL)
Offered by Hubbub
Price: $18.56
5 used & new from $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft!, September 30, 2013
I held my breath as I ordered this shirt because it had no product feedback so far. BUT I was extremely pleasantly surprised. The shirt is super soft and fits quite well. It is longer than I expected and even though I have a short torso, it fits just fine. It's not paper-thin or of lower quality, but is a perfect light t-shirt. I would certainly recommend this shirt to any SOA fan!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3