Profile for LG > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LG RSS Feed (Sacramento, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Sylvia's Field Peas with Snaps, 15 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Sylvia's Field Peas with Snaps, 15 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $27.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty & Easy to Prepare, July 19, 2014
In my humble opinion, Field Peas taste better than Black-Eyed Peas, and this Sylvia's seem tastefully seasoned to me. They are cooked and only need to be heated.

Moisture Gel for The Bald Head Men By Bald Guyz for Men, 4 Ounce
Moisture Gel for The Bald Head Men By Bald Guyz for Men, 4 Ounce
Price: $6.09
16 used & new from $0.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, July 19, 2014
I started shaving my head around 2010, and initially found my scalp to be sensitive and irritated. This product soothed my scalp, and eliminated the irritation completely. It is not greasy, it dries fast, it moisturizes and seems to heal too. A little dab covers my entire scalp. At this point (2014) my scalp rarely gets irritated, and I keep this gel on hand for those occasional times. I use this gel one or two days in a row, and I'm good to go for several more months. I normally shave about every 3rd or 4th day (or special occasions, I'm retired). I could not find this in my local drug stores, so Amazon saved the day. In 2010, I purchased my first tube at a Walgreens. I have not tried any other product for soothing and smoothing my scalp.

Deluxe Folding Bath Bench , Style: With Backrest
Deluxe Folding Bath Bench , Style: With Backrest
Offered by stores123
Price: $41.49
7 used & new from $41.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, no problems, July 19, 2014
I got this chair for my wife to use while showering, when she came home from the Hospital. Now that she is all better, she added a cushion, extended the legs, and uses it as a vanity chair at her sink in the bathroom. She is 5' 3", weighs 136 lbs, and the chair worked just fine in both applications. It was easy to assemble and will fold for storage if she ever gets tired of it.

60-914 - Back-up Battery for GE Simon & XT Panel
60-914 - Back-up Battery for GE Simon & XT Panel
Offered by Saftymind
Price: $20.98
4 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, July 19, 2014
This Battery worked perfectly in my Simon XT. The original battery lasted about 2 years and then started complaining. All quiet now, with no errors. It was a bit tricky to change and took about 20 minutes.

Chocmod Truffettes de France Natural Truffles, Plain, 1000-Gram Boxes (Pack of 2)
Offered by Neptuns
Price: $26.27
3 used & new from $24.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 19, 2014
My Wife is a true chocolate lover, and she loves these!!!! The other day I saw her drop one (or two) into a cup of Hot Cocoa? Dang!

Dockers Men's 3-Pack Sport Crew Socks, Black, 6-12
Dockers Men's 3-Pack Sport Crew Socks, Black, 6-12
Offered by Bealls Florida
Price: $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, January 31, 2011
These socks have the look and feel of a classic crew sock and so far they stay up all day (only a few months at this point). The one thing that really pleases me and encouraged me to write a review was that the row of stitching that goes across the toes was very mild. I hate that dang row of stitching, and usually scrutinize my sock purchase in a store, with that in mind. So I was worried about purchasing socks online for that very reason. I don't know if it was luck, but I am happy, and pondering the purchase of another 3-pack with hopes of catching the same lot.

Dockers Men's 3-Pack Metro Crew Socks, Brown/Charcoal/Black, 8-12
Dockers Men's 3-Pack Metro Crew Socks, Brown/Charcoal/Black, 8-12

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel good, look good., January 31, 2011
I wear an size 8 1/2 shoe, so I expected these one-size-fits-all to be a little large for my foot... and they were. How, once I washed them they were fine, and they felt good and looked good after the washer and dryer. At this point I have no reason to suspect they won't sustain their performance level.

SanDisk Extreme HD Video 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card (SDSDRX3-016G-A21)
SanDisk Extreme HD Video 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card (SDSDRX3-016G-A21)
Offered by Digital Media Source
Price: $12.95
55 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk 16GB SDHC Class-6 Memory - Excellent!, June 27, 2010
I simply could not find a 32GB version of this card. However, this SanDisk Extreme HD Video 16GB SDHC Class-6 Memory Card (SDSDRX3-016G-A21) worked perfectly in my Kodak Zi8 Camcorder at 720 and 1080 HD settings. So far, recording and playback have been flawless. I ordered the mem via Amazon on 25May2010, and received it on 29May2010 via USPS. The cost was about $75 and the shipping was free.

Can't Slow Down
Can't Slow Down
Price: $5.00
102 used & new from $0.75

5.0 out of 5 stars An outstanding audio experience!, June 17, 2010
This review is from: Can't Slow Down (Audio CD)
Lionel Richie's "Can't Slow Down" CD. What can I say? Perfection will always speak for itself! Every now and then there comes an album, on which every song sounds great, and makes you feel as if your car has spontaneously spawned a premium sound system with 432 THX speakers. All I can do is smile and marvel at such a telented musical genius. I'm sure you will too!

Star Trek (Three-Disc Special Edition) [Blu-ray]
Star Trek (Three-Disc Special Edition) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Chris Pine
Offered by MoreThanMachines
Price: $33.96
118 used & new from $0.96

3.0 out of 5 stars I was saved by the guy who played young "Bones McCoy", December 6, 2009
I am a TOS Trekker to my soul, and like my brethren, I was devastated to see Spock's mother actually die, to see the planet Vulcan destroyed right before my eyes, and to see the Enterprise's nacelles with hips! There I was... mouth gaped open, hoping for a paramedic to yell "Clear" and hit me with the paddles! I realize that all will be explained away via the alternate timeline theory, and while I consider that to be somewhat of a cop out, I will accept it.

But that's not what my review is about. I gave 3 stars, and my exact reasons are 1 star for young Spock and 2 stars for young Bones (should be 5-Stars). I was violently dish ragged by the plot, but in my opinion, there were 2 brilliant silver linings! If someone were to have a contest on how well the new actors portrayed the actual TOS actors and characters, I would rate them as follows:

I couldn't really feel Uhura (Saldana), Sulu (Chow) or Chekov (Yelchin).

I could feel Scotty's (Pegg) voice and temperament, but visually it was a stretch.

Chris Pine did a good job, but I feel a little picky to say he wasn't quite there. His brashness, and willingness to engage did seem right, so I actually don't know what was missing? But there was a little something missing!

Young Spock (Quinto) was just plain perfect, as well as the very young Spock (maybe 10 years old Jacob Kogan).

However, I was prompted to write this review, because every time the Paramedics failed me, the young Bones McCoy (Karl Urban) absolutely saved me. There were certain shots and angles when I had to simply blink... and reset my brain! With all the talk about time travel, I could have sworn that DeForest Kelley (God rest his soul) had a twin who had used a time machine. Even his voice sounded right! I had to blink again! I felt as if Urban had actually studied every TOS episode with Bones in it, and really, really did everything he could to fulfill his character! I could easily see the young McCoy age into the real McCoy!

Quinto and Kogan were simply perfect as Spock, but Urban was absolutely outstanding! Every time the movie started feeling a little non-Trek, those 3 guys froze me to my seat. I'd give pine 75 points. I'd give Quinto and Kogan 100 points, and I'd give Urban four point seven trillion points for a job well done, and thoroughly blowing me away!

Page: 1 | 2