Profile for Eddie Norman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eddie Norman RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Chromium Crusher Zinc 2.5 Inch 4 Piece Tobacco Spice Herb Grinder
Chromium Crusher Zinc 2.5 Inch 4 Piece Tobacco Spice Herb Grinder
Offered by Fire Sale Merchant
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Has a good weight to it that gives it a premium feel, February 7, 2015
Can't it beat it especially for the price. Has a good weight to it that gives it a premium feel.

6FT. HD Component Cable for Nintendo Wii (Bulk Packaging)
6FT. HD Component Cable for Nintendo Wii (Bulk Packaging)
Offered by Theo&Cleo
Price: $5.89
12 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, May 9, 2013
Item as described, no complaints. Works just as advertised. I was questionable at first, but I've had no issues. Thanks!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised on my original Wii, no complaints!, May 9, 2013
I was concerned about this quality of this until I plugged it in. I've had no issues and absolutely love it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Same as Apple's, February 27, 2013
I use this with my iPhone 5 at work and notice no difference between the Apple OEM one. It sits at work in case I need a quick charge. No complaints.

Play by Givenchy for Men, Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 Ounce
Play by Givenchy for Men, Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 Ounce
Offered by Parfum1
Price: $42.09
25 used & new from $42.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the bottles from Sephora!, February 27, 2013
Item came just as described. Will be purchasing more as soon as this one runs out.Packaging and everything was legit!

Mr. Coffee BVMC-BMH23 Automatic Burr Mill Grinder, Black/Silver
Mr. Coffee BVMC-BMH23 Automatic Burr Mill Grinder, Black/Silver
Price: $38.94
41 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great at home grinder!, January 28, 2013
I use this everyday for my French Press and its terrific. You get the options of using it for a drip coffee maker, french press, etc. Great price and no issues whatsoever.

SANOXY FM Transmitter /Car Charger/ Holder for iPhone 3GS 3G iPod Touch- 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 120GB, 160GB
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $13.99
5 used & new from $13.52

2.0 out of 5 stars Might work for some but not so much for me, April 25, 2012
After reading mixed reviews, I decided to purchase the product and test it myself. On my style vehicle, 2010 civic, the lighter outlet is located rather low. Because of this, the carrier where the iPhone sits has to be up rather high. When it is up that high, it pulls itself out from the lighter outlet just enough to where it wont receive power. The charging light sometimes flickers when I hit bumps as well. It does hold the phone well, but the long connection going from that to the lighter outlet is probably worth less than you'd think from the picture.

Could work very very well, it just depends where your outlet is located. If it doesn't require you moving the phone up higher, you should be in good shape.

BodyGuardZ DRY APPLY Scratch-Proof Full Body Protection Film for Apple iPhone 4 /4S (Transparent)
Offered by HiLoPlace
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME CASE, September 6, 2011
First, this product works. And it works well. The dry-apply procedure makes it a wonder to use compared to the old way. Just do NOT get dust on it or it won't come off, at all. I wasn't prepared for the dry apply and can't get my dust off, but the full-body makes it perfect.

Guide to Computer Forensics and Investigations
Guide to Computer Forensics and Investigations
by Christopher Steuart
60 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, October 6, 2010
I needed it for school so I wasn't thrilled about it, but it is a good book and was just as the seller described. Received it in a reasonable fashion as well.

Sensor Pouch for Nike+iPod Sport Kit Sensor
Sensor Pouch for Nike+iPod Sport Kit Sensor
Offered by Tune Belt, Inc.
Price: $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ITEM!!!!, October 6, 2010
This item is perfect for those want nike+, but without the expensive shoes! I have an iPhone 4 and some old nike running shoes. I put the belt clip on there its stayed perfectly. I walked around New York City on my trip there and all around my college campus, not a problem. Never comes loose either. Great purchase.

Page: 1 | 2