Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for letsstumphannah > Reviews

Browse

letsstumphannah's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

letsstumphannah RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Ukala Women's Taj High Boot,Chestnut,8 M US
Ukala Women's Taj High Boot,Chestnut,8 M US
Offered by RazorReef

1.0 out of 5 stars My feet looked like duck feet when I put these on, August 31, 2014
These are very cheap shoes. My feet looked like duck feet when I put these on.

Hungry Girl 300 Under 300: 300 Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Dishes Under 300 Calories
by Lisa Lillien
Price: $15.54
271 used & new from $0.53

3.0 out of 5 stars The recipes seem like something I could have thought of myself or they ..., August 31, 2014
I bought this book and have not used it once. The recipes seem like something I could have thought of myself or they are too gross to even attempt myself.

Nuclear Medicine Technology: Review Questions for the Board Examinations
Nuclear Medicine Technology: Review Questions for the Board Examinations
by Janet S. Reddin
Price: $32.75
36 used & new from $28.88

4.0 out of 5 stars This book really helps you know what content that you ..., August 31, 2014
This book really helps you know what content that you need to study to prepare for your NM boards (except for the part about film because it's not used anymore).
The only downside is that some of the questions in this book involve all of the above, none of the above, or multiple choice answers such as a or b, etc. I took my boards in 2014 and none of the questions had those options. It was straight forward options of either A, B, C, or D (sometimes E).
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2014 8:34 AM PDT

Roku 3500RW Streaming Stick (HDMI) (2014) Special VUDU Edition
Roku 3500RW Streaming Stick (HDMI) (2014) Special VUDU Edition
Offered by a2z Blu Ray
Price: $59.99
16 used & new from $35.90

1.0 out of 5 stars We have a Roku 3 and bought the Roku stick ..., August 31, 2014
We have a Roku 3 and bought the Roku stick for the bedroom trying to save some money. The Roku stick is no comparison to the Roku 2 or 3. It always crashes and has to be restarted. The remote lags and loading streaming content takes forever. Spend the extra $20-30 and save yourself the hassle.

Nuclear Medicine Technology Exam Flashcard Study System: Nuclear Medicine Test Practice Questions & Review for the Nuclear Medicine Technology Exam
by ARRT Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
Edition: Cards

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Reviews of this Product., March 23, 2014
If a student is wanting to actually purchase this product the company shouldn't make up fake reviews to get people to buy it. I thought about purchasing it, but I did some research and I am not going to because of shady business practices.
If you really need to review for the Nuclear Medicine Exam purchase Steves' Review of Nuclear Medicine Technology. It is up-to-date with the NRC regulations and practices of Nuclear Medicine. Also, there are 7 100 question review exams in the back of the book.

Just would like to help a fellow poor Nuclear Medicine student out.

Super Bird Creations 9-1/2 by 2-Inch Whiskers Bird Toy, Large
Super Bird Creations 9-1/2 by 2-Inch Whiskers Bird Toy, Large
Price: $12.87
5 used & new from $8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an inexpensive buy that was well worth every penny!, December 29, 2013
I bought this for my African Grey to put in her cage to keep her occupied. She loves this toy! I've had it for about a month and there is still plenty for her to chew on.

Polly's Double Slice Cactus Snack Bird Chew Toy
Polly's Double Slice Cactus Snack Bird Chew Toy
Price: $15.82
3 used & new from $7.66

1.0 out of 5 stars My African Grey wouldn't touch it., December 29, 2013
My Grey LOVES peanuts so I bought this thinking it would be a challenge for her to forage. Nope. When I got it most of the peanuts had fallen out and she wouldn't even eat them as stand alone peanuts. The pink part is very chalky and messy!

OPI Pink Shatter, Pink of Hearts 2011 - NLE58
OPI Pink Shatter, Pink of Hearts 2011 - NLE58
Offered by BeautyLand4U
Price: $2.20
12 used & new from $0.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that bright, April 8, 2012
I thought this would be a wonderful bright crackle polish, but it was very thin and it doesn't look pink. You would have to put this on a white base coat to make the pink stand out.

Havahart 1089  Collapsible One-Door Live Animal Cage Trap for Raccoon, Stray Cat,  Groundhog, Opossum, and Armadillos
Havahart 1089 Collapsible One-Door Live Animal Cage Trap for Raccoon, Stray Cat, Groundhog, Opossum, and Armadillos
Price: $53.14
12 used & new from $49.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Trap, April 8, 2012
My indoor cat escaped outside and was so terrified of being outside she turned feral. Would not come to me even when I had food and would run away. I bought this trap to try to catch her. I first caught three opossums and then very early one morning my cat! Once she was inside the house she acted as if nothing happened. Everything went back to normal.
This trap was easy to put together and very easy to use. Perfect size to trap cats! I like the locking mechanism on the trap door so that it cannot be pushed open.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as in picture, November 14, 2011
The holes for the seat belts sits half way up the back of the seats in my Mazda 3. We only put our dog in the back seat so it's not a problem, but the dimensions are way off. You would think that the bottom part would be shorter than the top by a very noticeable margin, but if folded in half they are about the same size. It's very comfy for my dog to lay on though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2014 12:57 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2