ARRAY(0xaab20e88)

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

letsstumphannah RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Nuclear Medicine Technology Exam Flashcard Study System: Nuclear Medicine Test Practice Questions & Review for the Nuclear Medicine Technology Exam
by ARRT Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
Edition: Cards

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Reviews of this Product., March 23, 2014
If a student is wanting to actually purchase this product the company shouldn't make up fake reviews to get people to buy it. I thought about purchasing it, but I did some research and I am not going to because of shady business practices.
If you really need to review for the Nuclear Medicine Exam purchase Steves' Review of Nuclear Medicine Technology. It is up-to-date with the NRC regulations and practices of Nuclear Medicine. Also, there are 7 100 question review exams in the back of the book.

Just would like to help a fellow poor Nuclear Medicine student out.

Super Bird Creations 9-1/2 by 2-Inch Whiskers Bird Toy, Large
Super Bird Creations 9-1/2 by 2-Inch Whiskers Bird Toy, Large
Price: $13.78
2 used & new from $8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an inexpensive buy that was well worth every penny!, December 29, 2013
I bought this for my African Grey to put in her cage to keep her occupied. She loves this toy! I've had it for about a month and there is still plenty for her to chew on.

Polly's Double Slice Cactus Snack Bird Chew Toy
Polly's Double Slice Cactus Snack Bird Chew Toy
Price: $15.47
3 used & new from $7.29

1.0 out of 5 stars My African Grey wouldn't touch it., December 29, 2013
My Grey LOVES peanuts so I bought this thinking it would be a challenge for her to forage. Nope. When I got it most of the peanuts had fallen out and she wouldn't even eat them as stand alone peanuts. The pink part is very chalky and messy!

OPI Pink Shatter, Pink of Hearts 2011 - NLE58
OPI Pink Shatter, Pink of Hearts 2011 - NLE58
Offered by Cosmetics Central
Price: $4.49
20 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that bright, April 8, 2012
I thought this would be a wonderful bright crackle polish, but it was very thin and it doesn't look pink. You would have to put this on a white base coat to make the pink stand out.

Havahart 1089  Collapsible One-Door Live Animal Cage Trap for Raccoon, Stray Cat,  Groundhog, Opossum, and Armadillos
Havahart 1089 Collapsible One-Door Live Animal Cage Trap for Raccoon, Stray Cat, Groundhog, Opossum, and Armadillos
Price: $44.99
37 used & new from $40.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Trap, April 8, 2012
My indoor cat escaped outside and was so terrified of being outside she turned feral. Would not come to me even when I had food and would run away. I bought this trap to try to catch her. I first caught three opossums and then very early one morning my cat! Once she was inside the house she acted as if nothing happened. Everything went back to normal.
This trap was easy to put together and very easy to use. Perfect size to trap cats! I like the locking mechanism on the trap door so that it cannot be pushed open.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as in picture, November 14, 2011
The holes for the seat belts sits half way up the back of the seats in my Mazda 3. We only put our dog in the back seat so it's not a problem, but the dimensions are way off. You would think that the bottom part would be shorter than the top by a very noticeable margin, but if folded in half they are about the same size. It's very comfy for my dog to lay on though.

Memory Foam Seat Belt Shoulder Pads- Grey Color Bell Automotive
Memory Foam Seat Belt Shoulder Pads- Grey Color Bell Automotive
Offered by Rylee Industries, Inc.
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For my grandma, August 21, 2011
I bought a pair of these for my grandma as the seat belt sits to high on her. She loves them and the grey matches her car interior perfectly.

PSP Super Travel Case With Pockets
PSP Super Travel Case With Pockets
Price: $8.99
23 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Protected PSP, May 28, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The PSP fits as snug as a bug in a rug in this case. I can fit about 6-8 games in the case along with the PSP. The case is not a hard plastic case, but it is very durable and tougher than a soft case. It fits great in my purse and I don't have to worry about damage to my PSP or games.

The Internet is a Playground: Irreverent Correspondences of an Evil Online Genius
by David Thorne
Price: $13.29
124 used & new from $4.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Sarcasm Has A Whole New Meaning, May 7, 2011
I started reading the website, 27bslash6.com, about a year ago. This brings a whole new level of sarcasm that cannot be touched by any other human minds.

I purchased the book mostly due to the authors website is free and I like to support my favorite bloggers when I can. (Also, if the zombie apocalypse happens and the Internet crashes I have a print copy ready for those lazy days.)

If you love the website you will love the book.

Not What She Seems
Not What She Seems
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not What She Seems Review, January 29, 2011
I cannot remember I read a book in less than 24 hours. I could not put it down! The characters are very believable and you truly get pulled into the story!

Awesome book!