Profile for Harold > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Harold RSS Feed (OAKLAND, CA, United States)

Page: 1 | 2
rooCASE Hybrid Silicone Case with Detachable Holster Clip for iPod Nano 7 (Green)
Offered by PC Micro Store
Price: $14.98
2 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great, March 7, 2014
I like this for my iPod Nano 7th gen. I have not had any issues with retaining spring failure. Accessing the apps is easy. I recommend this as well as recommending purchasing iPod-compatible remote control ear buds for the ultimate listening experience.

iCraze Adjustable Vented Laptop Table Laptop Computer Desk Portable Bed Tray Book Stand Multifuctional & Ergonomics Design Dual Layer Tabletop (Black)
Offered by Super Deal
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $34.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Ergonomically Sound, March 7, 2014
In the past, I bought those lap desks for ultimate couch surfing, not realizing just how horrible they really are. Lap desks place pressure on your legs, constricting blood flow and making for some sleepy legs and making standing a hazard. Then the lap desks seem to encourage the crouching over effect and smushing the stomach, causing other distress.
When I saw these scissor type laptop portable desk, I just couldn't believe it. This desk removes all issues I've had with the traditional flat lap desks.
Setting it up at first was difficult. I couldn't get the support legs adjusted easily. After a few tries, I now know about where the angles have to be set to be able to place my laptop on it. When I need to stand up, all I do is set my laptop, still open, on its side, placing my mouse somewhere safe, and then put the laptop stand aside, and then put my laptop on it, depending on the angles I've set.
Once you learn where to set the angles on the support legs, balancing your laptop on it is easy.
I recommend this to people using recliners, couches and anywhere its legs have support.

A Bridge Too Far [HD]
A Bridge Too Far [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars A little went too far, saying much about too many chiefs, not enough soldiers, January 5, 2014
The Market Garden fiasco is more than just another WWII epic, going so far as to show that sometimes winning is so important, that the means to winning is overlooked.
I keep thinking that if Market Garden succeeded, would Europe have better different today, meaning that there would have been no Berlin Wall, a unified Germany.
Great story though, sometimes to win, some have to be sacrificed...

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang [HD]
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang [HD]
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked this, January 5, 2014
The story might have been overused, long lost friends from mixed up backgrounds, taking their quirks and forming an interesting story.

The 300 Spartans [HD]
The 300 Spartans [HD]
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the modern version, January 5, 2014
I really like this version over the new version. I guess because I watched the first version ages ago. I really like that there are more than just one main character and that all these characters do more than just write into the main character. This version gives more depth in that story is the theme, that a small group of men stood up against the Persian army.

Battlestar Galactica Season 1 [HD]
Battlestar Galactica Season 1 [HD]
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cylons ROCK, November 22, 2013
I would like to say that as the series opener, this was a more battle-oriented, season, and not so much a description of context behind the reasons why the Cylons revolted against their makers

Another Day In Paradise [HD]
Another Day In Paradise [HD]
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Woods and Griffith, October 7, 2013
At first, I didn't want to color this film with my thoughts of their prior films, but that thought went out the window. Their personas reflect their roles in this coming of age reversal of fortune.

Shark 3-Pack of Dust Cup Filters for SV726 - XSB726N
Shark 3-Pack of Dust Cup Filters for SV726 - XSB726N
Offered by MidAtlantic Merchant
Price: $10.30
10 used & new from $9.87

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, October 3, 2013
These were a replacement for what was missing from the original box, supposedly. They work great and will do a fine job.

DECORO DHCHTCEDESBK Rubberized Ribbed Shell and Holster with Fixed Ratching Belt Clip for HTC Evo Design 4G/Hero S/Kingdom - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by The Three Knights (USA Seller)
Price: $1.46
2 used & new from $1.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Needed a replacement for my broken holster, September 2, 2013
The only problem I've been having with this is the steel spring and the pin fall off if you aren't careful. Once you know that, this clip is far less expensive than the same type clip costing more with the same pin and steel spring failures

HTC EVO Design 4G Replacement Battery 1600mAh x2 Compatible with HTC EVO Design 4G only
Offered by YESOO
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $17.65

5.0 out of 5 stars More Battery, HTC Evo Design 4G sucks less, September 2, 2013
The extra batteries make having the HTC Evo Design 4G to keep plugging in everywhere. There are times when you cannot find a plugin, having these extra batteries came in handy several times now...

Page: 1 | 2