Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Health Nut > Reviews

Browse

Health Nut's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Health Nut RSS Feed

Magnetic Laundry System • An US Patented Laundry Alternative That Helps You Save Hundreds Per Year On Laundry Detergent And Lengthen The Life Of Your Clothes
Offered by LifeMiracle
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Here's my experience., April 18, 2016
I used mine for the first time over the weekend. I stripped my bed and noticed mascara on my pillowcase. My load was all whites, hot water. Not only did the mascara come of but I use white wash clothes also and they come out beautiful. My sheets had just been washed the weekend before so I'm not sure how they would be in really tough stains, but mascara is pretty hard to remove. I slept great!

I did a load of darks, and they came out nice to. I had a couple of shirts that I did not want to wash in hot water and need a delicate cycle. I didn't use the magnets and sprinkled in baking soda. I'm not sure if you could use one magnet for smaller loads alsoI think I read on here somewhere that it works best for large loads, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

My machine is he, top loading but I do not have a agitator in the middle of the machine, it's like a front loader but upright.

So far so good, I'm glad I bought them.

Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel 27 Ounce Water Bottle with 2.0 Sports Cap, Black Eclipse

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, February 25, 2013
I bought this bottle and enjoyed the crips clean taste however don't drop it. Mine slipped out of my arm and landed on the corner of the bottom and no longer would stand up. It was a excellent product except for that.

Raspberry Ketones Liquid - 100% Natural Weight Loss Diet Drops - Fast Absorbing Premium Liquid Raspberry Ketones Formula - Sublingual Drops Absorb Into Your Body Three (3) Times Faster Than Capsules - 60 Servings for a Full 30-Day Supply

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch my progress, February 17, 2013
I ordered this Feburary 9th and it took a week to arrive. US Post Office is much slower than UPS... But it did arrived as promised. I did not see the Dr Oz show, a friend emailed me the link and i started reading about it. After reading the reviews I decided to still give it a try. I eat very healthy about 75% organic and no sugar, soda you know the usual bad stuff.

I lift weights 1-2 times a week and do Zumba 1-2 times a week. My job(s) are very stressful and I am on the go all day and crash and burn at night. With that said.. I am 40-50 overweight. We all know there's no miracle pill and it takes hard work and healthy eating but I felt if it could assist me with all the other stuff I'm doing well... Good for me. I am tired all the time and hoping for this energy others speak of.

I am the type of person that diets do not work, I've tried them all. The only time I successfully lost a lot of weight was when I was running 4 times a week, walking every night, going to the gym 3 times a week and eating under 1200 calories. I couldn't keep that schedule.

Today is the beginning of this journey. I bought 2 bottles and thought I would give a honest report each sunday for those trying to decide if this works or not. The company seems helpful if needed.

When I woke this morning I weighed myself.. Hmm ok. I drink a little water because I was dry. Took my measurements, oh my...

I put what I thought was 1/2 dropper of fluid in the tube. Counting out the drops it only gave me 17. I added 3 more. I set a timer and decided to check my email. It was a pleasant sweet taste and did not burn as some stated like mouth wash. When the 2 minutes was up I swallowed it.

Now I wait out my 30 minutes or so and so far I feel fine. I may report later tonight about day one and then give a weekly report.

Ok, end of first night. I only ate my 3 very healthy meals and no snacks. Usually my snack is a pc of fruit or soaked nuts, Lara Bar etc. I didn't feel the need to eat anything between the meals. I did forget to mention that Ive always drank tons of water. Hopefully this will help to. No real notice of increased energy, wanted to take a afternoon nap but had to get some work done. Once again the dropper didn't give me 20 drops. If this is important to get all 20 in maybe that is where some people fall short., just say'n.

Mid week... I would suggest spitting it out. I developed intestinal issues but once I started spitting it out it greatly improved. I can't even eat a sugar free lifesaver without getting intestinal issues so I should have figured this would bother me like the alcohol sugars. Not much on the enegery yet and I don't think I've lost any weight but it's still too early to tell. Just going by the dropper is not enough, it has yet to deliver the 20 drops needed by eyeballing it.

Update: one week in. I did not lose any weight in fact I am up a pound. It did help with appetite probably best during the day but by the time I got home from work I was starving. It did NOT help with my energy level at all. I can't say I liked the way it made me feel. Even with spitting it out I still continue with some stomach distress. I worked out hard at the gym doing my regular classes, I've walked the dog some and did a little snow shoveling. As I said earlier in my review my body is very stubborn when it comes to these diets and I beleive my stress level plays a part in that. Also being so sensitive to sugar free stuff, I can't eat any of it. I think I will want my money back. I will submitt a review once they have done that to let you know if they reaally do back up their clam of 100% guarantee.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2013 4:37 AM PST

Tender Grassfed Meat: Traditional Ways to Cook Healthy Meat
Tender Grassfed Meat: Traditional Ways to Cook Healthy Meat
by Stanley A. Fishman
Price: $16.87
76 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Donna, December 14, 2010
I've had this book for several months now and have had no luck! I've rested the meat on the counter to come to room temp (2 hours), soaked it in buttermilk overnight, put the olive oil on it and let it sit..all shoe leather.

The steps in this book takes planning, you just don't pull a steak out of the freezer and think you can grill asap..

I don't think this book helped me at all. There must be a better way to enjoy healthy beef..

I already know "why" I should this way, just tell me how to cook it.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2013 1:59 AM PST

The Complete Book of Food and Nutrition
The Complete Book of Food and Nutrition
by j rodale
3 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Dee, December 6, 2010
I found this book at a second hand store and can't put it down. What a find. It is amazing to read what they already knew back in the 50's and America didn't listen.

I wish I'd read this years ago.

Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices
Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices
by Norman Wardhaugh Walker
Price: $8.01
167 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure & Simple, July 1, 2006
It was suggest to me to buy this book when I purchased my first juicer. I love this book. I have read it over and over and enjoy the carrots with 1 stalk of celery juiced daily. I wish I could enjoy fresh juice during the day, but you can't juice at work! My skin, hair and overall health has improved since I started juicing. I took this one step further and bought his other book, Pure & Simple Natural Weight Control, which talks about juicing and raw foods. It give such insight of how the body digests food, and make you want to eat for nurishment. I recently read a article on raw food diet that names Mr. Walker and said he died at 118 from a accident. You won't be dissapointed with anything Mr. Walker has written.