Profile for Oregon Lady > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Oregon Lady "LJ" RSS Feed (Oregon, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
The Daniel Plan: 40 Days to a Healthier Life
The Daniel Plan: 40 Days to a Healthier Life
by Rick Warren
Price: $16.53
228 used & new from $5.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 30, 2014
Lots of good information. Quite inspiring.

The Daniel Plan Study Guide: 40 Days to a Healthier Life
The Daniel Plan Study Guide: 40 Days to a Healthier Life
by Rick Warren
Price: $10.79
123 used & new from $5.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't skip this one., October 30, 2014
This study guide is really helpful to go along with the DVD series.

Cosmas Satin Nickel Door Hinge 3.5" Inch x 3.5" Inch with 1/4" Inch Radius Corners - 12 Pack
Offered by Cabinet Hardware 4 Less
Price: $16.68

4.0 out of 5 stars budget friendly, September 12, 2014
For being low budget, these items are really nice.

Brown Noise. Ambient Background Sounds for Better Sleep, Baby, Relaxation and Noise Masking.
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy this., January 5, 2013
This is lovely. It is a lower pitch than "white noise" and somehow my body just likes it better. The lower pictch covers up lower pitched noise in the neighborhood.

Student Motivation Book Bundle: Helping Students Motivate Themselves: Practical Answers to Classroom Challenges
by Larry Ferlazzo
Price: $32.44
21 used & new from $30.81

5.0 out of 5 stars The best teacher textbook I've read in years!, January 5, 2013
I'm reading this as part of an online class through Heritage Institute. Wow! This is great stuff . As teachers we spend a lot of time trying to motivate our students. We do all the work. This book shows how to put that responsibility back on the students to motivate themselves and teaches them how to do that. It goes on to talk about Higher Level Thinking, games and technology. It's easy to read and has good lesson plans as well as online links. I wish I had read it years ago.

Drive Thru History: American History, Special Edition 7-12
Drive Thru History: American History, Special Edition 7-12
DVD ~ Dave Stotts
Offered by ColdWater Media
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good show!, January 5, 2013
We are homeschooling our 5th grade son and purchased this to go along with his American History curriculum. We expecially liked the Christian aspect to the series. We've enjoyed them, but they are a bit over his head. The segments are pretty long, so we watch them in parts. I think he'll get more out of them in a few years. We actually prefer the American Ride series that we watch on BYU TV. The religious aspect is a bit different, but it doen't come up very often.

My Own Love Song
My Own Love Song
DVD ~ Renee Zelwegger
Offered by Phase 3, LLC
Price: $8.99
46 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Odd, but we loved it!, May 27, 2011
This review is from: My Own Love Song (DVD)
This is an odd movie. Very artsy, but wonderful. If you appreciate Renee Zellwegar you'll enjoy this. She is such an awesome actress and an amazing singer. She gets to sing a couple of times and I wish she'd do an album. Bob Dylan did all the music and if you like him, you'll enjoy this too.

It reminded me somewhat of "Oh Brother Where are Thou" in that it is a "road" movie and not everything makes sense. All the way through, I kept saying, I don't know where this is going, but I'm enjoying the ride."

For Women Only: What You Need to Know about the Inner Lives of Men
For Women Only: What You Need to Know about the Inner Lives of Men
by Shaunti Feldhahn
638 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great information!, January 16, 2011
None of this is new information, but she has a way of presenting it that has been really helpful to me. I'm in marragie counseling and my counselor recomended it to me.

Scanpan Classic 10-1/4-Inch Fry Pan
Scanpan Classic 10-1/4-Inch Fry Pan
Price: $69.95
23 used & new from $47.26

2.0 out of 5 stars filling up the landfill, May 15, 2010
We were really excited when we bought our Scanpan. We had been buying a new nonstick skillet once a year since forever because no matter how expensive they were they still needed to be replaced about once a year. We were tired of filling up the landfill. Unfortunately, after about 4 months, our Scanpan skillet got sticky. Our morning eggs stuck worse than on our $20.00 cast iron skillet. We had followed all the directions, but still . . .

We sent it back to the company (fortunately, we had saved the box and the receipt) and for a $10.95 shipping fee we got another. It lasted for about 8 months before it got sticky. Yes, we can send the 2nd one back too - again, and again, and again. This isn't what we had hoped for when we spent nearly $100.00 on this skillet! The land fill gets fuller and fuller and we're spending as much as year as we did before when we bought the cheap $20.00 pan from Costo.

Yes, it's nice and flat and heats evenly, but that's about all I can say for it.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2013 3:08 PM PDT

Brooks Women's Axiom 3 Running Shoe,White/Sky/Marine,11 B
Brooks Women's Axiom 3 Running Shoe,White/Sky/Marine,11 B

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, May 8, 2010
I've bought two pair of these shoes and really like them. I usually buy Asics, but was convinced to try Brooks. I'm glad I did. I have to wear inserts that build up the arch, but they fit just fine.

Page: 1 | 2