Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for A. Sellers > Reviews

Browse

A. Sellers' Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Sellers "dicia" RSS Feed (Rockville, MD USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Inspiraled
Inspiraled
Offered by Audible, Inc. (US)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great characters, exciting and unique adventure, March 24, 2016
This review is from: Inspiraled (Audible Audio Edition)
I love the characters in this book! I loved discovering their personalities as individuals, but I truly enjoyed getting to know the family in this book.

This book is full of modern day teen activities. I enjoyed it from the parent perspective.

The audiobook narration is superb! I thoroughly enjoyed listening to Inspiraled and was sad when it ended...because I wanted MORE! I hope the author has more in store for Cheyenne and her family, I'm ready to go on a new adventure with them.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not all white, half black half white, August 3, 2015
I expected 12 pair of socks, but after arrival I realized the description was for 12 socks, meaning 6 pair. Unfortunately, the description was wrong, we were shipped a package of 3 black pair and 3 white pair. My son really needed the socks so I didn't have a chance to ship them back for all white so now I have to order more white socks for him. The quality is good, I felt the description was misleading.

Crocs Womens Women's Retro Dress Sandal,Stucco/Carnation,11 M US
Crocs Womens Women's Retro Dress Sandal,Stucco/Carnation,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 13, 2015
Comfy shoe at a great price!

Itchy Mitchie
Itchy Mitchie
by Debbie Day
Price: $10.99
9 used & new from $7.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable story, charming illustrations, March 25, 2015
This review is from: Itchy Mitchie (Paperback)
As I began to read this book aloud, all of my kids gathered around...even my 12 year old. The story is really cute, the rhyming is catchy and the illustrations are darling. Itchy Mitchie has found a spot in our favorite-books-to-read-out-loud bin.

Sannysis(TM) Luxury Long Chiffon Gradual Change Leopard Wraps Shawl Stole Soft Scarves (Style 3#Red)
Offered by Sannysis

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, January 15, 2015
Not as described. This scarf arrived as an infinity scarf not a long scarf. The pattern was exactly as shown, but the scarf is narrow and the ends have been seen together to make one long loop.

Girls Who Choose God: Stories of Courageous Women from the Bible
Girls Who Choose God: Stories of Courageous Women from the Bible
by McArthur Krishna
Price: $17.99
48 used & new from $10.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, September 16, 2014
Beautifully illustrated and well written book. There were several girls I was unfamiliar with and now we're happily researching them in the Bible to learn more about them. My 9 year old daughter truly adores this book. We're ordering extra copies to gift to friends.

Coin Collecting for Kids
Coin Collecting for Kids
by Steven Otfinoski
Edition: Spiral-bound
51 used & new from $0.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coin collecting book for kids, September 16, 2014
My son was thrilled to receive this book as he loves coin collecting! We purchased a used copy and it arrived with a few coins already in the book...one was a mercury dime :-)

Fruit Of The Loom Big Girls'  Girls'  Cotton Boyshort, Assorted, 10(Pack of 8)
Fruit Of The Loom Big Girls' Girls' Cotton Boyshort, Assorted, 10(Pack of 8)
Price: $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Different colors and prints than what is pictured, September 16, 2014
We received a different set of colors and prints than what is pictured. The color scheme was black, pink and white...I thought they were a little more mature than what is pictured.

Large PLANTAR FASCITIS Night SPLINT (Colors may vary)
Large PLANTAR FASCITIS Night SPLINT (Colors may vary)
Offered by Flexibrace
Price: $21.49
4 used & new from $21.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Too bulky for comfortable sleep, September 9, 2014
This provided a tremendous amount of adjustability, but it was just so bulky that I couldn't sleep. Any movements while sleeping would cause tremendous concentration because the boot would get tangled in the bedcovers.

I don't fault the design, it absolutely works for providing a great healing angle, but I just couldn't wear it through the night. If you don't move much while sleeping this boot does a great job of positioning your foot.

Dorsal Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint w/Dual Padded Straps (Large - XLarge)
Dorsal Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint w/Dual Padded Straps (Large - XLarge)
Offered by Flexibrace
Price: $16.89
3 used & new from $16.89

4.0 out of 5 stars I can sleep in multiple positions, September 9, 2014
This is a comfortable night splint. It's not bulky like the last boot I had. I can move in bed throughout the night without stuck in the bedcovers. This splint does not keep my foot at the sharpest of angles, but I don't need an exactly 90 degree angle and I gladly trade that perfect angle for comfort.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7