Profile for B. Miller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Miller RSS Feed (Fremont, NE)

Joseph Joseph Nest Plus Measuring Cups
Joseph Joseph Nest Plus Measuring Cups
Offered by lakehousefive
Price: $14.49
20 used & new from $14.44

5.0 out of 5 stars They are part of an intended Christmas gift for a young girl in love who is filling her Hope Chest, September 16, 2014
I can't honestly say anything about their utility. They are part of an intended Christmas gift for a young girl in love who is filling her Hope Chest. They are darling and look very useful. There were matching measuring spoons, but I can't find them at present. Hopefully before Christmas they will be back on the market..

Wind River
Wind River
32 used & new from $0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 15, 2014
This review is from: Wind River (Audio CD)
This was purchased as a gift because my own gives me so much pleasure.

WearEver A8010274 Comfort Grip Nonstick Oven Safe Dishwasher Safe 8-Inch Saute Pan / Fry Pan Cookware, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars retired and relaxed, September 20, 2012
It's a nice little pan just perfect for two eggs. Not as heavy as the one I was replacing but it has been just fine and I am enjoying it.

Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Light Skintone Blue Eyes Pink Romper
Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Light Skintone Blue Eyes Pink Romper
Price: $30.63
21 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Adora Playtime Baby, October 12, 2011
This will be a Xmas gift so I have no idea how much fun it will be. But I'm sure it will be loved. The doll is sweet and very huggable. It seems to be very well made. It is soft and cuddly and just the right size for small arms. I took a chance and ordered two for two 2 yr old great granddaughters. I am very pleased with my purchase. The order came quickly, well packed and the dolls themselves are in their own packaging as well. All in all my experience so far has been a five. If those little girls at Xmas decide the dolls are not FUN I'll be sure to let you know.

Scholastic Children's Dictionary
Scholastic Children's Dictionary
by Scholastic Inc.
370 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Scholastic Children's Dictionary, October 2, 2005
I rate this a 5 star for the purpose I purchased it. It introduced my grandson, as a 3rd grader with homework, to the use of a dictionary. I was astounded to realize that he had been reading his social studies with only partial understanding because of skipping over words that had no meaning for him ... words we take for granted with which a child has had little or no experience. I taught him the blessing of a dictionary and we started going over his work. His eyes lit up as his brain lit up with understanding. His grades went up .. a matter of great pride to him. Just learning to work the filing system of a dictionary quickly is another accomplishment for a 3rd or 4th grader. They can graduate to a more adult dictionary later on with confidence and grace. This one is a wonderful beginning.