Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for klnpv > Reviews

Browse

klnpv's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

klnpv RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The Bette Davis Club
The Bette Davis Club
Price: $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I really wanted to love this book, June 9, 2016
Just drivel with no direction. I really wanted to love this book, just given the name alone. I couldn't even finish it even though I started skimming and skipping parts.

No One Knows
No One Knows
Offered by Audible, Inc. (US)

1.0 out of 5 stars Puleeez don't waste your time., June 1, 2016
What a big fat waste of time. You can't write a book from the main character's partial perspective, then decide that we weren't really privy to what she was actually thinking the whole time. Just awful! The writing isn't bad throughout, but then to put a completely implausible "twist," and think that makes it clever??? Sooo bad.

Relaxing Sounds
Relaxing Sounds
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a restful night's sleep., March 6, 2016
This review is from: Relaxing Sounds (App)
Don't know where this has been all my life. I do a combo of the heavy winds, rain, thunderstorm, and chimes, all at different volumes. It is heaven to sleep by.

LEGO City Town 60099 Advent Calendar Building Kit
LEGO City Town 60099 Advent Calendar Building Kit
Offered by Cornfield Electronics
Price: $30.68
176 used & new from $24.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the holidays., January 20, 2016
Huge, and a must for Lego lovers.

Fresh is Best Freeze Dried Raw Whole Duck Heart Treats for Dogs/Cats 3 ounces
Fresh is Best Freeze Dried Raw Whole Duck Heart Treats for Dogs/Cats 3 ounces
Offered by etailz
Price: $14.94
7 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra special treat., January 20, 2016
My pooch goes nuts for these!

Fresh Is Best Freeze Dried Whole Chicken Necks, Dog & Cat Treats
Fresh Is Best Freeze Dried Whole Chicken Necks, Dog & Cat Treats
Offered by etailz
Price: $12.68
3 used & new from $12.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Spoil your dog, January 20, 2016
My very spoiled dog adores these. No worry about choking or splintering.

Tony Chacheres Creole Style Butter Marinade 17 OZ
Tony Chacheres Creole Style Butter Marinade 17 OZ
Offered by Rejuvenance
Price: $6.08
22 used & new from $6.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, January 20, 2016
Easy to use, adds lots of moistness and flavor to meat.

Rangemate 3 pc set Nonstick Microwave Grill Pan
Rangemate 3 pc set Nonstick Microwave Grill Pan

1.0 out of 5 stars It is pretty useless. The things it reheats could be done ..., December 11, 2014
I have tried several times to use this for different methods of heating up, or cooking food in the microwave. It is pretty useless. The things it reheats could be done just fine without using this, and trying to cook frozen, or raw foods is a complete waste of time. It leaves frozen items burnt on the outside and still frozen on the inside, and raw foods still raw on the inside, and again burnt on the outsides. A complete waste of money, and takes more time in the microwave to reheat leftovers than if you were to just heat them on a paper plate. I wish someone would have told me these things before spending the money on this product.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2015 11:02 AM PST

The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl
The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl
by Shauna Reid
Price: $12.27
128 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable read. I came to really be invested ..., October 29, 2014
Very enjoyable read. I came to really be invested in the author's journey, and appreciated her candor at the times she would backslide. She has the ability to show her vulnerability, and how even after losing the weight, she still carries the "fat girl" inside her at times.

In a Magnolia Minute: Secrets of a Late Bloomer
In a Magnolia Minute: Secrets of a Late Bloomer
by Nan Graham
35 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars I love all things southern as I was raised by a ..., October 29, 2014
I love all things southern as I was raised by a southern belle, but grew up in the Midwest. I loved our many vacations spent in a little town in Mississippi, so was really looking forward to this book. I'm sorry to say, it's just not very good. It lacks the clever witty charm so many other humorists write with. Finally half way through I had to contend this was not my cup of tea, and put it down.

Page: 1 | 2