Profile for Sound of Music > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sound of Music "Playful" RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2
The Martian: A Novel
The Martian: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome book, August 11, 2014
The events, and challenges faced throughout the book never ceased to excite, and amaze me. One of the best books I've read in a long time!

FIFA Soccer 13 - Xbox 360
FIFA Soccer 13 - Xbox 360
Offered by Tech Finder
Price: $48.99
93 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars One of thd Greatest!, February 1, 2013
My son had been raving about this game since the moment his best friend got one for his birthday.
You should have seen my son's face when he opened his own bday present and saw this inside! Priceless.

Popin' Cookin' Happy Sushi House
Popin' Cookin' Happy Sushi House
Offered by Art Warehouse Japan
Price: $3.89
29 used & new from $2.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic for Little Girls, December 14, 2011
I'll confess I didn't understand the attraction of this faux-food creating kit until my daughter began building the incredibly sushi-looking, candy tasting tidbits right before my eyes.

As the (Japanese? Korean?) packaging implies, the written instructions are rough. My resourceful daughter, however, found a "how to" video online, and was up and running with Popin' Cookin' in no time.

The result is uncannily authentic looking sushi. The taste: meh. But what do you expect from candy flavored sushi?

OK, perhaps it's a bit pricey for less than an hour's entertainment, but for an occasional indulgence, it's fun!

Smart Planet MDM-1 Mini Donut Maker
Smart Planet MDM-1 Mini Donut Maker
Price: $27.62
22 used & new from $7.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Unit, December 14, 2011
Frankly I thought my daughter would be wasting her long-saved allowance money on this thing. Thankfully, I was wrong. It was money well spent!

She's gotten hours of enjoyment out of it. Her friends have a great time making the donuts with her. And I've gained a couple pounds as a direct consequence. The donuts are surprisingly tasty.

I've had to warn her a couple times to be especially wary of the hot inside cooking surfaces, but I'm likely being overly protective.

Cintz Fixed Rungs Speed Agility Ladder, 15-Feet
Cintz Fixed Rungs Speed Agility Ladder, 15-Feet
Offered by Cintz LLC
Price: $23.50
2 used & new from $23.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but where are the Instructions?, December 8, 2011
15 ft. is the absolute minimum I'd recommend for an agility ladder. The price was right for this one, and it works well. However, there were no instructions included with the unit. Even a visit to their website reveals no instructions or videos.

Wilson BLX Team II Triple Bag (Red)
Wilson BLX Team II Triple Bag (Red)

3.0 out of 5 stars Oops. Zipper broke!, December 8, 2011
This bag is really attractive, and matches the Wilson BLX racquets perfectly. My only original complaint was that it doesn't allow much storage for water bottles, extra balls, towel... the little necessities of match play. Nevertheless, it's well made and handy.

I have to update, though, with a problem: The main zipper broke! Granted, it was after a couple years of use, so perhaps I'm asking too much. Otherwise, a nice bag.

Electra-Force 89605 Automotive Wire Cable Tie Tool Gun with 8 Tension Settings
Electra-Force 89605 Automotive Wire Cable Tie Tool Gun with 8 Tension Settings
Offered by sgnels
Price: $18.95
5 used & new from $7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, What a Deal!, December 8, 2011
This is a great buy--especially if you have Prime (and don't have to pay for shipping). The gun works easily, and the adjustments are a piece of cake. Good little unit.

Pet Vet: Animal Hospital Triple Treat - 3 Complete Games in 1
Pet Vet: Animal Hospital Triple Treat - 3 Complete Games in 1
Price: $6.99
4 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Aspiring Vets, December 8, 2011
Our daughter loves these games. At first I was concerned that the graphic (albeit animated) representations of animal injuries, etc., might upset her, she actually took great interest in them. There's a good combination of entertainment and education.

Sathers Candy Corn, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Sathers Candy Corn, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived with smashed and broken candy corn, December 8, 2011
What a shame! My daughter bought this to share with her classmates, but the whole package arrived smashed. Better to buy them locally in the store.

Medique 40061 First Aid Kit, 61-Piece
Medique 40061 First Aid Kit, 61-Piece
Price: $13.32
2 used & new from $13.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Emergency Kit, December 8, 2011
We used this product as the core first aid kit for our family's "Emergency Pack," in case of earthquake, wildfires, other natural disasters, etc. It's contents are more comprehensive than most. Good choice.

Page: 1 | 2