Profile for N. York > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. York RSS Feed (Ledyard, CT USA)

Majesty Gold - PC
Majesty Gold - PC
12 used & new from $1.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh..., May 2, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Majesty Gold - PC (CD-ROM)
My desktop computer was unable to run this game due to the out of date software, but my six-year old laptop got it going. From what I hear, in it's day this game rocked. Perhaps if I had played it in it's prime I would have been really impressed as well, but judged by today's simulation game standards it is a relic of the genre. It was mildly entertaining and I applaud the hard work that no doubt went into it's development, but it only held my attention for a couple of days before it was banished to the retired game shelf in my office.

Stanwood Rain Chain Bell/Cup Shaped Copper Rain Chain, 8-Feet
Stanwood Rain Chain Bell/Cup Shaped Copper Rain Chain, 8-Feet
Price: $80.76
2 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it..., May 2, 2010
I recently purchased a copper rain chain as a 7th anniversary gift for my husband. Upon receiving it, I was very pleased with the quality of the product and glad that I had chosen the 8 foot length or it would have come up very short. We used it to replace an unsightly downspout on our front porch and my husband was able to install it in just a few minutes. It was lovely on its own, but once we were able to see it in action during a light rain we just fell in love with it. It creates a very soothing sound as well as a mesmerizing visual effect and has been a beautiful addition to our outdoor space.