Profile for Diane Wilkinson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diane Wilkinson "BabyDocMom" RSS Feed (Pensacola, FL)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 8, 2012
I needed a laptop (15" MacBook Pro) bag that was not too big and easy to carry. I also needed it to hold the cords/cables I needed to give presentations, my external cd drive, a few folders, pens/pencils, my wallet, phone, etc. And I wanted it to look good too. This bag is perfect for that!

Cramer 1002-00 Kik Step Rolling Step Stool Premium Grade Stainless Steel
Cramer 1002-00 Kik Step Rolling Step Stool Premium Grade Stainless Steel
Offered by Library Store
Price: $139.99
2 used & new from $94.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Step Up, June 27, 2012
I ordered this Kik Step as soon as my kitchen renovation was complete because at just over 5 feet tall I could not reach up to the top of the floor to ceiling pantry cabinets. This stainless steel stool matches nicely with my stainless appliances and rolls easily across the floor without causing scratches or skid marks. The bumper keeps if from causing any dents or damage to the baseboards. And, to keep my grandson from getting into trouble playing with it and climbing to places he should not be, it rolls nicely into my pantry closet when not in use. It has been a helpful addition to my kitchen without being an eyesore and it is easier to use than other fold up step stools I have had in the past.

Clarks Women's Nicola Flat,Black,8 M
Clarks Women's Nicola Flat,Black,8 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 26, 2007
These shoes arrived looking as cute in person as they did online and the fit was true to the sizing. Many friends have complemented me on them.

Clarks Women's Quinn Flat,Dark Brown,8 M
Clarks Women's Quinn Flat,Dark Brown,8 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 26, 2007
These shoes were perfect - just what I was looking for. They are comfortable and fit nicely.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2008 4:12 PM PDT