Profile for SweetPea8882 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SweetPea8882 RSS Feed

Wilton Reception Gift Card Holder
Wilton Reception Gift Card Holder
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $19.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Dual Functions!, October 9, 2012
I purchased this product for my wedding. I thought it was really nice because it was already decorative and it didn't need anything added to make its elegance. The product came with a lock and a set of keys so it could really serve another purpose at a later time. I am very happy with this product and I would definintely recommend it to others.

Wilton Crystal Look Wedding Day Collection Silver Guest Pen
Wilton Crystal Look Wedding Day Collection Silver Guest Pen
Price: $9.22
4 used & new from $6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Pen!, October 9, 2012
I purchased this pen for signing the guest book at my wedding. The ink wrote very smoothly and the pen itself is beautiful. The color is nice and even and it doesn't look or handle cheaply. I would recommend this product to others.

Northwest Enterprises Plastic Aisle Runner, 36-Inch by 50-Feet, White
Northwest Enterprises Plastic Aisle Runner, 36-Inch by 50-Feet, White
Price: $17.47
2 used & new from $7.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product, October 9, 2012
I purchased this aisle runner for my wedding ceremony. It was a really, really good price and it served its purpose very well. I priced so many others that were really expensive for what it was. I did want to have the lace and the fancy designs but now that I have had my ceremony I see that spending three and four times the amount wouldn't have been worth it. In the pictures that aisle runner is beautiful and blends very nicely with the rest of the decor for the wedding. I would recommend this product to others.

Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Double Heart Garter Set, Ivory
Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Double Heart Garter Set, Ivory
Offered by Moonlight Weddings
Price: $12.95
12 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!, October 9, 2012
I purchased this garter set to wear on my wedding day because of the blue jewel that was in the middle. The garters fit really good. My legs are pretty thick and I was able to slip them on with ease. They were comfortable and stayed nicely in place. The color was exactly what I was looking for also. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Beveled Edge Brush Finish 8 mm Comfort Fit Mens Tungsten Wedding Band Ring Sizes 8 to 13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ring!, October 9, 2012
I bought this ring for my fiance to present to him on our wedding day. The fit is perfect and the ring is great quality for the price. My husband loves the ring and advises that it's a comfortable fit. It looks really good on his hand and it's not too flashy. This ring is perfect for giving you the sleek, sophisticated look of a precious metal, however it is very durable and not easily scratched. This was a great pick and I would recommend it to anybody looking for a wedding band or fashion ring.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, September 5, 2012
I purchased this sweater for my fiance for his birthday last year. He is an avid Baltimore Ravens fan and he absolutely loves it! He says that it wears really comfortably and that the lining on the inside is perfect. It is very easy to clean as well, I just throw it in the machine like anything else. I have washed it several times over at this point and it has not suffered any damage from the machine or the dryer. If your guy is a Baltimore Ravens fan he will love this hoodie!

Cathy'S Bride and Groom Love Champagne Flutes and Cake Server Set
Cathy'S Bride and Groom Love Champagne Flutes and Cake Server Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Gorgeous, September 5, 2012
I ordered this product for my wedding cake and server set. It's absolutely beautiful in person! It was everything that I was looking for...lots of bling for less. It looks even better in person than it does here in the picture. I would definitely recommend this set to any bride to help make their big day special!