Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for JenV > Reviews

Browse

JenV's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JenV RSS Feed

Flapper Toddler Costume - Toddler
Flapper Toddler Costume - Toddler
2 used & new from $38.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Niece Halloween, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Flapper Toddler Costume - Toddler
I ordered this costume for my niece who was 3 at the time. The costume is cute. It's cheaply made, the velcro on the back won't stay put and the headband showed up it a twisted knot that was so bad we couldn't use it as a headband we just used it as a ponytail holder. For the price, it's ok - but it's not something that will make it through more than one Halloween and if is cold outside your child will freeze in it.

LARGE 75-100 CIGAR RETAIL DISPLAY HUMIDOR
LARGE 75-100 CIGAR RETAIL DISPLAY HUMIDOR
Offered by stores123
Price: $138.09
4 used & new from $101.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, January 30, 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday. I don't know anything about cigars or humidors so I wasn't sure what to expect, but it met my expectations. The shipping was quick, the detail and the wood are beautiful. My boyfriend loved it and for the price I would definitely recommend it to others.

Madden Girl Women's Lundunn Knee-High Boot
Madden Girl Women's Lundunn Knee-High Boot
Price: $49.97 - $79.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Size, October 22, 2012
I bought these boots in the store. I normally wear an 8.5 but when I tried them on they felt to big so I bought an 8. I wore them out one night and regardless of the size my foot slips in the back for some reason. I get tons of compliments when I wear these they are adorable. But I get blisters everytime I wear them, I just wish I could keep them from slipping. I am now looking for another pair of flat boots to wear that are comfortable when I go out because I can't take the blisters from these, :(

Ellie Shoes Women's 414 Flapper Spectator Pump, Black/White, 8 M US
Ellie Shoes Women's 414 Flapper Spectator Pump, Black/White, 8 M US
Price: $41.26
7 used & new from $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 2, 2012
I purchased a pair of these shoes to wear with a Halloween costume and when I received them they had scuff marks on them and dirt. As if someone had already worn them, I returned and ordered another 8 and they sent them to me and they were a 7-8, which was too small. After purchasing them and returning them twice I gave up and bought a pair of shoes from Kohl's. I was bummed because they were cute but the quality wasn't there. Very disappointed!