Profile for Samilly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Samilly "samiam" RSS Feed (socal, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Q&A a Day: 5-Year Journal
Q&A a Day: 5-Year Journal
by Potter Style
Edition: Diary
Price: $10.13
84 used & new from $3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my attention!, June 29, 2013
This review is from: Q&A a Day: 5-Year Journal (Diary)
I haven't been a journal keeper since I was a tween....every journal I've had after the age of 12 I just have never been able to stay engaged in. However, I am really thinking this one is a keeper! The questions are so interesting and refreshing, and its pretty cool that it has you thinking about your current life in a way that will allow you to look back each year when answering the same question, and see how much you've changed in terms of taste, style, etc. I am really enjoying it so far. Plus, the journal itself is small and super cute and looks very expensive and fancy. Only thing, I agree with others who said it should have a ribbon to bookmark or something. That would make it absolutely perfect, but even so it is a fabulous journal that I look forward to using for the next 5 years!

Acer Aspire One AO756-2626 11.6-Inch Laptop (Ash Black)
Acer Aspire One AO756-2626 11.6-Inch Laptop (Ash Black)
5 used & new from $201.00

2.0 out of 5 stars No thanks, June 29, 2013
I read many of the reviews on this computer before buying, I also watched videos on YouTube. Despite all of the negatives I read, I decided to take a chance anyway. It was a mistake. I quickly discovered that this was just NOT the computer for me. I do agree with all of the Windows 8 comments. But beside that, I was not impressed with the touch pad....worst I've ever used out of any laptop. Also, the Internet connection on this laptop was atrocious, it really did keep losing connection after every 5 or 6 minutes (something I had read in other reviews but didn't take seriously until I saw for myself firsthand). All of my other laptops hold Internet connection just fine. Overall, this laptop just was not for me....I mostly just wanted it for school papers and music downloading, but I felt like the quality was not up to par even for those basic needs. Disappointing because I have always loved Acers in the past.

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream (#31 Golden Beige) SPF42 PA+++ (50ml)
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream (#31 Golden Beige) SPF42 PA+++ (50ml)
5 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, I've tried better..., June 29, 2013
First off, I have yellow undertones. Winter months I am NC40 and summer I wear NC42. I don't think anyone darker than NC42 can get away with wearing golden beige without A)having serious ghost face or B) wearing lots of shaded power over it

My skin type is combination, I tend to have an oily t zone. The coverage on this bob cream is better than most bb creams I have tried. The consistency is pretty thick. A little goes a long way! It looks good when first applied and does not feel like you're wearing a mask like other beauty products. However, about 5ish hours of wear I notice my t zone oilier and shiny than ever. I will keep, but it is definitely not the best bb ceam I have tried. I will likely just keep it as a back up to better bb creams (I.e., two faced's, sephora's, garnier's, etc.) I am disappointed, because I really did want to love this one! Oh we'll...

X-Men: Volume Two (Marvel DVD Comic Book Collection)
X-Men: Volume Two (Marvel DVD Comic Book Collection)
DVD ~ Iona Morris
Price: $14.96
49 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back childhood memories!!!, June 29, 2013
I was such a huge fan of this cartoon growing up, I just had to buy this! Other than batman the animated series, this s my favorite superhero cartoon! The story lines are so great, and each character really shines! Love Wolverine, Storm, Gambit, all of them! Along with the serious and thought provoking messages in some episodes come some cute lighthearted and funny moments. I love the episodes where the whole team works together. Weak point episodes for me are always the ones focusing on Jean....but that's just because she irks me, even as a kid, lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, flattering, and gets the job done!, March 31, 2013
I bought these as a first time skiier and I was satisfied! I was afraid these pants would be ugly and unflattering and just a chore to wear (hey, honestly, even if I'm going to be skiing, I want to look good!)....but these pants were great! They were flattering enough, fit true to size (I ordered a small and I normally wear size 4 in American Eagle jeans, for example), and kept me pretty warm. The quality seems pretty good.....though I am no expert on snow pants, heh. Anyway, definitely worth the buy for the price in my opinion. I will be wearing these on future ski trips!

The Friendly Swede Purple PU Leather Case / Stand / Cover for Apple iPad 2 / iPad 3 / iPad 4 + Clear Screen Protector + 2 Medium Stylus Pens + 2 Short Stylus Pens + 2 X 4" / 2 X 12" / 2 X 14" Detachable Lanyards + Cleaning Cloth in Retail Packaging

1.0 out of 5 stars Super poor quality....., March 31, 2013
I was excited for this purple case because I am a huge fan of purple and wanted something that color for my iPad. However, within about a day of having this case I quickly discovered how poor the quality of this case is. The "stand" is flimsy and does not hold up well. The suede also is cheap and ends up worse for wear. I just do not recommend. Honestly, I should have just paid up extra bucks for better quality. Even if the price was right, I should have known that product would not be. Lesson learned! The shade of purple is very pretty, though, but that's about it, lol.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2013 2:00 AM PDT

Kenzo Flower Tag Women Eau De Toilette Spray, 3.4 Ounce
Kenzo Flower Tag Women Eau De Toilette Spray, 3.4 Ounce
Price: $34.55
43 used & new from $34.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and Flowery, January 21, 2013
I love this scent! I have always been a fan of floral scents, because they are very feminine. This perfume to me is very delicate and very feminine smelling, and you only need a bit each time you use. I am 23 and I find this to be quite a fresh perfume. Whenever I wear it, I get compliments. I also love the other perfume by Kenzo called Flower.

Burger Bustle [Download]
Burger Bustle [Download]
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, but it is pretty fun and addictive..., December 12, 2010
Honestly, Burger Shop blows this game out of the water in every way. I'm clearly a huge Burger Shop fan, lol. That said, this game is fun and enjoyable too. It's not a game I'm going to come back to once I "beat" (like Burger Shop), and it is not a game I even look forward to playing (like.......Burger Shop?), but does get pretty addictive at times. I'll usually go to play it during down times when I have nothing better to do, and then I'll realize I don't want to just stop, you know? I want to keep going and going to the next level, etc. The graphics are cute, the upgrades to the restaurants could be cooler and more personalized in my opinion, and the whole adding multiple tables of food to prepare is kind of awkward at times. I know it's all part of the challenge, but it is to the point at times where it's annoying and repetitive in terms of difficulty. I do like the creativity of the different levels in terms of location and the competition aspect of overcoming all of the other fast food chains makes you want to progress and kick some burger bustle butt! All-in-all, good game. Not great, but good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just WOW! Beyond impressed!, December 12, 2010
I love this bundle! Not only is the cover AMAZINGLY cute in real life (it's vibrant and coloful), but it is super easy to put on the Nuron. I am cell phone challenged (seriously, I have difficulty switching batteries and sim cards lol), and this I can snap onto the phone in 1, 2, 3! I've had covers before where I had to literally struggle to get it to snap onto my phone correctly, but not the case with this case! Also, all of the other add ons make it even MORE worth the buy. How can you argue with with a USB cable, car charger, and wall charger?!! So worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the $$$, December 11, 2010
I really like this cucumber peel off mask! It's pretty cheap in price (I bought it at Wal*Mart) and it definitely leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. You have to apply just the right amount or else it may be layered on too thick or too thin, making it slightly harder to peel off either way. But it's kind of common sense what's the "right" amount to apply, you know, so this isn't really an issue! It also lasts quite a while. I've had mine since about September. I use it in the very least weekly, if not a couple times a week (depending on my schedule and skin's health, etc.) and I still have about half of the bottle left. I definitely recommend this and will be buying again. :)

Page: 1 | 2