Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for NMT > Reviews

Browse

NMT's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NMT RSS Feed

Under the Ocean
Under the Ocean
by Anouck Boisrobert
Price: $17.45
38 used & new from $11.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, January 19, 2016
This review is from: Under the Ocean (Hardcover)
This is a beautiful book. The illustrations are really artfully done and the pop ups are amazing. I bought it for my 4 year old to read together though it's probably best for an older child. We love it!

Mini Glass Pitcher 9 ounces - 5" High. Child Sized.
Mini Glass Pitcher 9 ounces - 5" High. Child Sized.
Offered by Amazing Montessori
Price: $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a small child, September 27, 2014
I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old so he could practice pouring his own water into his glass. It's a tiny pitcher but just the right size for him to use. It's adorable and he can pour 2 glasses into his little cups with it. Just what I was looking for.

Beauty Without Cruelty Eye Make-up Remover, 4-fl Ounce

Offered by Lullaby Baby
Price: $10.95
9 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cloth wipes, July 16, 2012
These wipes are hands down the best investment I made in cloth diapering. I was amazed at how well they work. Far better than any other brands I used both cloth or disposable. I have them in a wipe warmer and can fit about 12 comfortably at a time. The size is perfect and the material has some grip to it. Money well spent.

Kanga Care Pail Liner, Platinum
Kanga Care Pail Liner, Platinum
Price: $25.07
6 used & new from $20.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, July 16, 2012
I've been using these pail liners (I have 2) for the past 6 months with cloth diapers and they are awesome. I use them in a plastic trash can with a lid and it works great. Keeps the smells in well and the bag holds up well after many washes. I'm sure it will last for a long time to come.

Squishy Turtle and Friends (Cloth Books)
Squishy Turtle and Friends (Cloth Books)
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Rag Book
17 used & new from $15.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Book contains high levels of lead, July 16, 2012
While looking for a good cloth book for my baby to play with and chew on I came across the many great reviews for this book. Sounded great until I saw that it had been found to have high levels of toxins in it. Please see for yourself at [...]
To be fair I have not read the book. I'm sure its cute, but my baby will NOT be playing with this or putting it in his mouth!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2014 12:39 PM PDT

MIU France Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Bar, 15-Inch
MIU France Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Bar, 15-Inch
Price: $19.95
7 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessity for small kitchens, January 21, 2011
I have a kitchen with no drawers and very little counter space. This magnetic knife strip has made my kitchen so much more safe and efficient, I can't imagine not having one now. (No more rummaging through a bin of sharp objects.) The magnet is very strong and it was easy to put up. It easily fits seven different sized knives safely, and matches my stainless steel appliances. Looks great, keeps knives safely out of reach of little hands and is super convenient and easy to reach for a knife when you need one. Highly recommended.

Chantal Enamel-on-Steel 1.8-Quart Loop Teakettle, Cobalt Blue
Chantal Enamel-on-Steel 1.8-Quart Loop Teakettle, Cobalt Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tea kettle, but the whistle is unusual, January 21, 2011
I have had this kettle for about a year now and I love it. It is beautiful on the stove, the blue color is gorgeous and has been easy to clean if grease splatters from other burners. The whistle however takes some getting used to. As others have said it sounds more like a train whistle than your typical kettle and then changes to a higher tone if you don't turn off the heat right away. It's pleasant enough but not a sound that makes you jump for the stove. I still wonder for a second what that noise could be before jumping.

The kettle didn't whistle once and I realized it was because the top hadn't been pushed down all the way after washing it. After that I made sure to fill the kettle from the spout so that there was less opening/closing of the top- thus less chance that the whistle wouldn't work.

I took one star off only because I think the whistle could be improved, but it works great for me. But I wouldn't recommend this kettle for people who have trouble hearing or may forget the kettle is on due to the possibility of the whistle not working properly.