Profile for GailG > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GailG RSS Feed

The Symbolon (The Sibylline Trilogy Book 2)
The Symbolon (The Sibylline Trilogy Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, May 10, 2013
I was pulled in from the first page. One of the best books I have read since the Outlander series.

Plants vs. Zombies
Plants vs. Zombies
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Plants vs. Zombies (App)
The whole family got addicted to this game. Great way to pass the time! I just wish there were more levels.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grips, January 14, 2013
We got these for my grandson's scooter and, boy, what a difference! He rides his scooter more than before just because he loves the feel of these grips. We rubbed the handlebars with a little alcohol and they slipped on pretty easily.

Head YouTek Raptor MP Tennis Racquet
Head YouTek Raptor MP Tennis Racquet
Offered by NRC Sports
Price: $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Racquet, January 14, 2013
My grandson already had one of these and loved it. He needed a second one as backup if a string breaks during a tournament. It works even for small players. He is 10 years old and has been playing better than ever since using this racquet. Seems pretty sturdy too since he is not very gentle with his equipment.

Morgan Kids Bones Skull Crossbones Microfiber Full Sheet Set Sheets
Morgan Kids Bones Skull Crossbones Microfiber Full Sheet Set Sheets

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than it fits, December 28, 2012
These sheets look great but the fitted sheet doesn't fit very well. My grandson's mattress is not as deep as the sheets say they can handle but the corners pop off as soon as you get on the mattress. They might work better on a thinner mattress, perhaps less than 12".

Vism Childrens Tactical Vest, Digital Camo CTVC2916D
Vism Childrens Tactical Vest, Digital Camo CTVC2916D
Offered by FieldSupply
Price: $34.99
12 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids!, December 28, 2012
My grandson has been wanting a vest to hold his airsoft accessories but I had trouble finding kids sizes. This is perfect and is so adjustable it will last him a very long time. He is a very small 10 yr old. It is very durable and well-made.

Kids Classic Biker Jacket , soft lamb Leather with zip out lining
Kids Classic Biker Jacket , soft lamb Leather with zip out lining

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 28, 2012
This is a very well-made quality jacket. Usually my grandson has plenty of room to grow into a size 10. Based on other reviews I ordered a size 12. It fits him perfectly and probably could have gone even bigger. He loves this jacket and it looks great on him. The leather is very soft.

Micca M707 7-Inch 800x480 High Resolution Digital Photo Frame with Auto On/Off Timer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Frame, December 28, 2012
I've been looking at these for a few years and finally decided to buy two as a gifts for my sister-in-law and for my mom. The picture quality is fantastic and it holds over 200 pictures. It is also really easy to use, just plug and play. Picture loading is very simple. This isn't the most expensive frame but I can't imagine what could be better! Now I just have to get one for me!

VideoSecu Articulating Full Motion TV Wall Mount for 32"-65" LED LCD Plasma TVs up to 165 lbs with VESA up to 684x400 mm, Dual Arm pulls out up to 25 Inch, with Leveling Adjustments, Bonus 10 ft HDMI Cable A37
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $74.49
4 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GailG, December 9, 2011
I purchased this arm to mount a 65" Vizio flat panel TV. I was a little nervous and even called Vizio to make sure it was OK. This mount works perfectly, handles the weight beautifully and adjusts very easily. We followed previous reviewers advice and purchased stronger lag bolts for mounting. The ones that come with the mount did not look very strong. It was very easy to mount. We detached the TV mount from the wall mount and that greatly simplified the wall mounting process. The TV mount hardware was really easy to slip back on. Mounting the TV was a snap. I could not be happier with this purchase!

VIZIO XVT3D650SV 65-Inch Theater 3D Edge Lit Razor LED LCD HDTV with VIZIO Internet Apps, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than expected!, December 9, 2011
I received this about a month ago and waited until I had some experience with the set. It is terrific in every way with the preset settings right out of the box! Vizio customer service is incredible ... less than a minute wait times and very nice. I had a little trouble setting up the wifi but it ended up I just was using the wrong password. Setup overall was very easy. Based on previous comments on the edge lighting, I even tried to find lighter areas at the edges and corners of the screen but the lighting appeared perfect. The blacks look very black to me, with none of the purple hues mentioned by previous reviewers. The 3D is incredible! I have never used active-shutter glasses, but a friend who has an active-shutter TV said he actually likes the 3d on this set better. I hung this on the wall with the "VideoSecu Articulating Full Motion TV Wall Mount for Large LED LCD Plasma TVs", also ordered through Amazon. The mount is perfect for this TV. I was a little nervous and even called Vizio to make sure the mount could handle the TV, but it works great and allows us to tilt and angle the TV very easily. Reflection on the glossy screen can be a little annoying at times but that is easy to work around and not even enough of a bother to take a star off the review. We have a surround-sound system but since the TV has no sound output port we listen to streaming movies right from the TV. It may not be as full a sound as the surround-sound, but we are happy with it. My whole family totally happy with this purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2011 10:54 PM PST