Profile for J. Weber > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 388

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Weber RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes
Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes
Price: $7.40
32 used & new from $1.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleans well, still need to buff out, December 16, 2014
these work well in keeping your appliances shiny and fingerprint free. Still have to buff out using a cloth, so it doesn't save any time over the spray cleaner - which I was hoping it would.

Dexas Watermelon Cutting and Serving Board, 17.5 by 12-Inch
Dexas Watermelon Cutting and Serving Board, 17.5 by 12-Inch
Price: $21.49
4 used & new from $13.83

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but scratches easily, December 16, 2014
looks great on counter, it's very cute. I've used it only for a few weeks, mostly for slicing/cutting veggies and it's already quite scratched up. I expected this to happen, as it will with all plastic cutting boards. I didn't expect it only after a few weeks though. The OXO cutting boards last at least a year before showing the same wear.

Carnation Home Fashions Brown Ribbed Acrylic Tooth Brush Holder
Carnation Home Fashions Brown Ribbed Acrylic Tooth Brush Holder
Price: $9.99
6 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and great price, December 16, 2014
I like this toothbrush holder for the large opening where you can put the toothpast tube. It's very functional, inexpensive yet looks great.

Pimpernel Golden Pineapple Placemats - Set of 4 (Large)
Pimpernel Golden Pineapple Placemats - Set of 4 (Large)
Offered by BestPlacemats
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pimpernel are the best quality, December 16, 2014
beautiful thick sturdy pimpernel placemats

Paw and Order: A Chet and Bernie Mystery (The Chet and Bernie Mystery Series)
Paw and Order: A Chet and Bernie Mystery (The Chet and Bernie Mystery Series)
by Spencer Quinn
Price: $18.30
62 used & new from $7.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused as Chet at times, December 16, 2014
Having had 4 dogs, I get and delight in Chet's internal dialogues. The author nails it! I've thoroughly enjoyed all the books. I also enjoy the word play for the titles. This story was a bit convoluted for me and the one I enjoyed the least. I'm not a writer so most likely can't explain correctly, the story felt disjointed and choppy and took away from the Chet and Bernie interactions. I didn't care about the victim or if the crime was solved.

Extreme Max (5001.5028) Snowmobile and ATV Tow Strap
Extreme Max (5001.5028) Snowmobile and ATV Tow Strap
Price: $17.83
2 used & new from $11.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, December 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Hooked it up to our sleds for a 'test run'. VERY easy to attach to both sleds, rope held up well during short test tow. Hooks are supposed to be rust resistant, can't report on that till the tow rope has been used awhile. It's a great value for the money. Easy to store and put in your sleds compartment. Very happy overall and recommend to our fellow riders.

Chemical Guys SPI_663_16 - InnerClean - Interior Quick Detailer & Protectant (16 oz)
Price: $10.95
2 used & new from $6.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Too 'odorifious' for me, December 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I can not stand the odor. To me it's more coconut, and sickeningly sweet. Used on dash board, did an OK job cleaning, was not greasy or oily feeling afterward. No way to judge UV effectiveness unless used diligently over time, which due to odor I won't be able to do. I would not use again.

Anker® 5-Device Charging Station + 40W 5-Port USB Desktop Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology Combo for Smartphones, Tablets and Other Devices (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $46.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, December 7, 2014
Did not work as expected. Plugged in iPhone 5, iPad 2 and neither charged. Took off iPhone, had to unplug and plug back in for iPad to charge. Nothing wrong with outlet, using power plug in which came with iPhone, charged right away. Would not charge iPad air. Looks nice, wish it worked but didn't. I read the reviews. It was less than 10% one star reviews so took a chance! but unfortunately it did t work for me. Returning today.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2014 3:03 AM PST

Belkin Apple MFi Certified Car Charger with 4-Foot Lightning  to USB Cable for iPhone 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad (4th Gen) and iPad mini (2.1 AMP / 10 Watt)
Belkin Apple MFi Certified Car Charger with 4-Foot Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad (4th Gen) and iPad mini (2.1 AMP / 10 Watt)
Price: $14.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great belkin product, December 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've had several different belkin products over the years and every one has performed very well. This charger meets my expectations for a belkin product. Fits easily into the cigarette lighter in the car, easily attaches to iphone 5 and charges quickly. Took about 40 min to get 50% charge. Also, I'm partial to lime green this year so I like the color.

Shark Kitchen Scrub Holder - Holds Sponges or Bar Soap
Shark Kitchen Scrub Holder - Holds Sponges or Bar Soap
Offered by Linda's Gifts
Price: $6.95
8 used & new from $6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Silly but functional, December 4, 2014
very cute. Mine looks brighter colorwise than the photo shows. I use it to hold a regular size sponge, and it sticks out about 3/4". I would prefer it had rubber feet, but I glued some sticky shelf liner to the bottom so it doesn't slide around. It's an item which makes me smile whenever I use it, and hey - when you're doing dishes - that's great !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20