Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Profile for J. Weber > Reviews

Browse

J. Weber's Profile

Customer Reviews: 464

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Weber RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Jockey Women's Shapewear Slimmers Micro Seamfree Brief
Jockey Women's Shapewear Slimmers Micro Seamfree Brief
Price: $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, but top rolls if you pull them up too high, September 4, 2015
I was looking for a comfortable garment to wear to remind me to pull my ab muscles in rather than letting them pooch out. You know what I mean. These briefs are one of several items I bought and I do like them. They provide enough support and a 'reminder' for me. They do roll though - which is a shame, I'm sure Jockey would sell alot more if they didn't roll. I just pull them up to below belly button - like the picture. the stay in place. they are very comfortable and I don't mind wearing them. I did measure and these briefs reduce my low ab by 1 inch.

ZIG Whey Protein Portable Shake, Chocolate, 6 Count
ZIG Whey Protein Portable Shake, Chocolate, 6 Count
Price: $10.67
2 used & new from $10.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and convenient, September 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have tried several different protein powder brands ( BioChem sugar free being my favorite). I sometimes spend all day in the car and don't take the time to stop for a meal. This portable protein shake was very handy to have, and I'll buy more to have on hand for those busy days. I added water to the 6 oz fill line, gave it several good shakes and wallah! done. The plastic blender does a very good job. I had only 1 little lump, so the powder dissolves very well. The taste was fine, with a nice chocolate flavor. I actually added a bit more water after the first few sips and it still tasted great. I liked the idea of ' just add water'. I have at times had more time to prepare and bring my own protein smoothie, which I had to leave in the cooler, which doesn't always work well. These were great! Handy for salespeople spending alot of time in their car, Mom's shuttling kids to and fro, anyone pressed for time who would like to make a more nutritious choice when pressed for time.

Mega Bloks First Builders Deluxe Building Bag
Mega Bloks First Builders Deluxe Building Bag
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice 'first block' set, August 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These blocks are perfect for young children, age 2 -? They are large and easy to grasp, easy to stack and create towers, houses and funny animals. The colors are bright and engaging to kids. I also purchased the 1-2-3 train set and these go well with those

AHAVA Time to Hydrate Essential Day Moisturizer for Normal to Dry Skin, 0.51 fl. oz.
Price: $7.00
2 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars lotion absorbs readily and has light pleasant odor, August 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have used AHAVA products for years. The lotion isn't greasy, absorbs into skin readily and had a light pleasant odor. This size is what I would call travel or purse size. The tube is only about 3" high.

Sundown Naturals Ayurvedic Balance Stress Support Capsules, 90 Count
Sundown Naturals Ayurvedic Balance Stress Support Capsules, 90 Count
Price: $25.38

1.0 out of 5 stars wasn't able to take, August 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
due to illness requiring 3 weeks medication I was unable to take this supplement and am unable to assess it's effectiveness.

Skip Hop Zoo Large Storage Bin,  Butterfly
Skip Hop Zoo Large Storage Bin, Butterfly
Price: $20.00
4 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and functional!, August 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What a charming storage bin! Very cute for a little girls room. The cube fits into a cube storage shelf but it is also sturdy enough to stand on it's own. The cube is made of a study canvas type fabric and has a removable bottom. The bottom provided needed support and it's removal allows the cube to be stored flat. A fun alternative to plain colored bins. Good for clothes, toys and other lighter weight items. Recommend

House of Thieves: A Novel
House of Thieves: A Novel
by Charles Belfoure
Price: $14.58

2.0 out of 5 stars not very captivating, August 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
John Cross, Architect to the wealthy is a husband and father drawn into a life of crime to save the life of his son George. Unbeknownst to his father, George is a compulsive gambler who owes a substantial sum of money to a criminal "organization" ( gang) operating in turn of the century New York. John Cross sets up a series of robberies at wealthy homes to pay back his sons debt. This causes him some anguish while concurrently giving him a thrill. As a result of the success of these heists, he becomes an invaluable member to the gang who do not want to release him because they are making so much money. Mr Cross agress to stay involved because the gang has now threatened not only his (still) gambling son but his entire family. There's an event which happens during one spectacular attempted robbery which results in the death of a family member. This prompts Mr Cross to think of only one way out of his dilemma. I am being purposely vague in case you want to read the book, I don't want to drop spoilers.

I wanted to read this story because the plot line did seem as though it would be exciting - it just wasn't for me. I found the heists boring. I found the hypocrisy of the New York elite breathtaking, although it has been well documented and it was that way it was still hard to believe. During the story Mr Cross's young daughter and son wander the 'bad' side of town individually meet and make friends with 'unsavory' characters from the lower classes, with whom they engage in unsavory activities. I found that unbelievable. Mrs Astor makes a few appearances which I found mostly uselss to the storyline. I didn't believe how the events unfolded ( although I will say the title is a major clue) to an easily forseen conclusion. I wasn't captivated at all by the events and in truth skipped a large portion prior to the ending because it was just so uninteresting and unbelievable - to me.
I know this is a story, it's just unbelievable to me.

NOW Foods Relora 300, 60 VCaps
NOW Foods Relora 300, 60 VCaps
Price: Click here to see our price
30 used & new from $9.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it more than the expensive brand, July 23, 2015
I used another brand for years which had been recommended to me by a Nutritionist, and that brand was twice as expensive. I actually feel this brand works better for me. I haven't heard it used for weight loss until I read other reviews, it was recommended to me for stress and to help me sleep and that's what I use it for. I seem to need it for a week or so every few months to 'reset' my sleep.

SheaMoisture Ultra-Sensitive Fragrance Gluten-Free & Tear-Free Healing Lotion - 8 oz
Offered by Annie's Loft
Price: $9.88
35 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, July 23, 2015
I thought I'd try this lotion for myself. It met my new parameters of no phalates or parabens, no mineral oil, made in USA, fragrance free, no animal testing. I just don't care for it. I don't like the odor, it smells rancid to me - I am sure it is not, I just can't think of how else to describe the smell. I don't like how it feels when rubbing it into my skin, it feels waxy. I would recommend that someone try it - after all it's all personal preference. Nothing bad happened to me while using it, I just prefer other brands.

Every Witch Way But Wicked (Wicked Witches of the Midwest Book 2)
Every Witch Way But Wicked (Wicked Witches of the Midwest Book 2)
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Witchcraft has to account for the good reviews of this drivel, July 21, 2015
I'm astonished at the good reviews for this piece of work. Perhaps witchcraft was involved? The characters are so flat, boring and immature it's amazing this ever got published. Is it supposed to be YA? That's the level of the character interactions, grumpy responses, glares, threats, staredowns from twilia twat and trigger or whatever the characters were named. I read about 3 chapters thinking this has GOT to get better! It had so many great reviews! Oh boy, it stinks like stink to the 10th power.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20