Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for J. Weber > Reviews

Browse

J. Weber's Profile

Customer Reviews: 557

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Weber RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
FILA Stability Ball with Pump, 65cm
FILA Stability Ball with Pump, 65cm
Price: $21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK for light use, May 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a typical stability ball sold a major chain stores. It's inexpensive and does an OK job. The ball come completely deflated in a box, and I had to let it air out in the garage for a few days to let the odor dissipate. You use the included cheap air pump to blow the ball up. It takes a bit of finaggling to get it started. In my case I had my husband start pumping while I held the deflated ball, until some air got in it and it could rest upright while you finished inflating it. The plastic (?) is thinner that my other stability ball and it has to be inflated every few weeks if you're an active user. I know this from our gym. My favorite stability ball is the duraball, it's over 12 years old, I bought it from a company called Fitter1 out of Canada. The ball is very thick, holds the air very well, came with a large easy to use air pump which actually pumps alot of air and looks brand new after a ton of use. I use it both as my desk chair and for exercise. I got the FILA for our vacation home and it's good enough for light use but if you're serious get a better ball. You'll pay more but it hey - my other one has lasted 12 years and will probably last another 10 years!

Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bag, Clean Burst, 80 Count
Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bag, Clean Burst, 80 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scent helps control odor in hot climate, May 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I wanted to try these as the garbage can really smell ripe in warm Florida - yes, even with the air conditioner on. And the can in the garage - whoa!!! I don't really need the ultra strong bag but filled with empty milk cartons etc - there is no pressure and won't be any tearing that's for sure. It also helps with the odor in the big can in the garage . Nice feature if you are in a very hot climate. And of course, Hefty is a great brand.

Sunlite PAR20/LED/7.5W/FL40/DIM/ES/30K LED 3000K PAR20 7.5W 50W Replacement 120V Medium Base PAR20 HE Series Reflector with Dimmable Energy Star Light Bulb, Warm White
Price: $15.29
5 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but mighty, May 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This light bulb is much smaller than the "normal" spotlights I buy for the recessed light cans. My error, nothing wrong with the bulb - which I LOVE! This bulb gives the brightest light, it's instantly on - no warm up period. I like that the LED's don't get so hot as other bulbs, it should last a long long time. The package says 25,000 hours but who can count that? I'm very happy with it and can't wait for the other light bulbs to burn out so I can replace them with these LED lights. It's a bit pricey, but if you're only buying one every 4-5 years or so it will certainly pay for itself.

KitchenAid KKFTR4OB Classic Forged Series Triple Rivet Steak Knife Set (Set of 4), Onyx Black, 4.5"
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great knife great price, May 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The knife is made in China using German steel. The knife cuts smoothly and easily, the serrated blade is very sharp. I like the knives where the blade goes through the handle as this one does. It's a bit short for a steak knife, being 8.5" with a 4" handle and a 4.5" blade. I'm just used to the steak knives being larger. They are priced very well at 4 knives for $30 so I'd say that the quality exceeds the price. I would buy them for a starter set.

InterDesign Lazy Susan Turntable Spice Organizer Bin For Kitchen Pantry, Cabinet, Countertops, Clear
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These organizers are great, May 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love these clear plastic organizers for cabinets and fridge. This is a durable quality plastic - it feels firm, doesn't bend - is very solid. It's about 3" high so you can double stack small spice jars if you need to. The clear organizers make it so easy to see everything. I immediately loaded it up and it sits evenly and spins smoothly. I wouldn't limit this to just kitchen use, it would be effective in a craft or sewing room, garage workbench, etc. Very effective at a great price.

Ergobaby Adapt 3 Position Baby Carrier, Pearl Grey
Ergobaby Adapt 3 Position Baby Carrier, Pearl Grey
Offered by Apple Green Baby
Price: $144.00
9 used & new from $144.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very supportive baby carrier for both baby and mommy, May 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the Ergobaby baby carrier! It's perfect for my 5 week old. I appreciate being able to carry her hands free. The carrier works for both myself and my husband which is very nice. Our baby fits in very well, is supported well. I like the extra wide padded shoulder straps and the wide support belt on the bottom. It was just a bit tricky for me to do on my own the first time, but I have it down now. It's a nice change for me for walking too, if I don't want to take out the stroller. All my friends have Ergobaby's and love them and I do too. I expect to be able to use it for quite awhile.

BOB 2016 Revolution PRO Stroller, Canyon
BOB 2016 Revolution PRO Stroller, Canyon
Price: $455.59
4 used & new from $448.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stroller for outdoors!!, May 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was so excited to get this stroller! In West Seattle, right by the beach! We are always running along the water, having a beach day on the sand and love to get out of the city and go on hikes and explore the beautiful Pacific Northwest. This stroller is perfect for navigating all types of surfaces!
The brakes are great, the wrist safety strap is perfect for running and navigating rocky terrain and the large undercarriage basket makes it easy to store a good amount of stuff for whatever activity we're doing! The canopy on the stroller shields from wind,sun and light rain. Several Moms in my group have older versions of this stroller and love them. We didn't find assembly overly difficult although it took two sometimes to hold the parts. Great stroller for the outdoors!

Born Free Breeze 5 oz. Glass Bottle, 1-Pack
Born Free Breeze 5 oz. Glass Bottle, 1-Pack
Price: $16.35

2.0 out of 5 stars Nipple collapses, May 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm trying the Born Free Breeze bottle as a first time Mom. I've been breast feeding for five weeks and just now introducing a bottle. I want my husband to be able to feed our daughter at least once a day or every other day, in the evenings. She took the bottle, which was exciting but the nipple kept collapsing. This happened several times during the feeding and my daughter cried nearly the whole time. I might try another bottle from this company or just go straight to another brand. Disappointing. didn't work for us.

DII Kitchen Millennium, Microwave & Dishwasher Safe, BPA Free, Silicone Boil Over, Spill Guard for 6 x 10" Openings, Set of 2- Red
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for microwave, May 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like silicon products for their ease of use. These lids fit into that category. I wanted and have been using these spillover shields when microwaving dishes. They work great! I was worried that food could still splatter out of the vent holes but so far so good. I tried using these on a pot when boiling potatoes. They did work well in containing the spillover and formed a tight seal on the pot so nothing dripped over the side. ( I've always had gas stove, this new one is electric so I have trouble regulating the heat for consistency) I did use Ov-gloves to remove it ( only cause I had them on already for something in the oven) and I'm glad I did as the lid was hot. The lids worked as advertised, I like them and I would use them when microwaving food.

Winning the Brain Game: Fixing the 7 Fatal Flaws of Thinking
Winning the Brain Game: Fixing the 7 Fatal Flaws of Thinking
by Matthew E. May
Price: $13.25
42 used & new from $9.25

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent reading for self or groups, May 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Engagingly written this information will give you amazing insight into how you ( and groups) can look at problems for different solutions. It covers the way in which thought/problem solving usually takes ( and I am one of those people) and it was quite interesting to read about how to look at problems creatively. This would be of great benefit to anyone involved with any group looking for solutions. I would present the shampoo problem at first to a group to get them thinking and I'm sure they would be as delighted as I was to read the simple but so effective solution. I think this would really inspire thought.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20