Profile for Bryan P Peroni > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bryan P Peroni RSS Feed

Seirus Innovation Men's Neofleece Combo Scarf, Black, Large
Seirus Innovation Men's Neofleece Combo Scarf, Black, Large
Offered by Great Outdoors Depot
Price: $20.31
17 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gear, February 4, 2013
This is the best piece of gear I've bought for skiing. I've tried a couple,other neck warmers, but they do not stay in place over my mouth and they tend to get cold and nasty after you breath in the, for a while. This one is vented nicely and avoids those problems. You can't go wrong at this price.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 16.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Green) (2012 Model)
6 used & new from $229.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Great...But, July 16, 2012
I love the size and features of this camera. I just took it on a trip to Belize where we snorkeled. The little Sony was terrific. It good picture and videos that we certainly acceptable or better for its size. It was really nice to be able to always have it in my pocket for a quick shot.

Unfortunately, when I got home I notice what appeared to be some green corrosion on the mini HDMI connector. Sure enough when I tried to view my pictures and video on my TV it was a no go. Everything else is working fine but it is a real bummer that the HD video, 3D images, etc... only work through the HDMI, so back to Sony it must go since I was 3 days beyond the Amazon returns policy :-(

So far the Sony returns process seems OK so hopefully I will get a new or at least working unit to have fun with on my next excursion.
Comment Comments (19) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2014 4:18 AM PDT