Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Beauty Videos Amazon Gift Card Offer jrscwrld jrscwrld jrscwrld  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Profile for J. Campbell > Reviews

J. Campbell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Campbell RSS Feed

10k White Gold Wedding Diamond Band Ring (0.26 Carat)
10k White Gold Wedding Diamond Band Ring (0.26 Carat)
Offered by Diamond Delight
Price: $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars simple & classic, March 4, 2010
I was looking for a thin diamond band to wear everyday. I found exactly what I wanted in this ring! The width of the band is about 2mm. (This is the only info. I hoped to find on the product info page that I couldn't find.) Like other customers said, the ring will arrive very quickly - mine was 2 days and I even ordered the week before Valentine's Day. With the 30% off and free shipping it was a great deal on the perfect ring!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2011 7:05 AM PST

Bella B Tummy Honey Butter - 4 oz
Bella B Tummy Honey Butter - 4 oz
Offered by Due Maternity & Baby
Price: $14.99
5 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, March 3, 2009
I love this product. I got a few samples of it at my OB's office & just had to buy it. It's thick & non-absorbing, like it says. I've been using it for about a month now. I'm 37 weeks & so far no stretch marks. I love the smell, too. It's hard to find & I was happy to find it on Amazon. The company I bought if from through Amazon offered free shipping & it took much longer to receive than I'd imagined.

Platinum 2.5mm Comfort Fit Plain Wedding Band, Size 6
Platinum 2.5mm Comfort Fit Plain Wedding Band, Size 6

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect platinum band!, March 22, 2008
My husband bought this band for me for our anniversary and I love it! It was exactly what I wanted...something that I could wear all the time, even while at the gym, traveling, washing dishes, in the yard, etc. The band is the perfect width (2.5mm) and very comfortable. Despite the heavy weight of platinum I forget that I'm even wearing this ring. The comfort fit is awesome-it's super comfy and the slightly rounded edge is very pretty. The inside engraving reads "PLAT 950", nothing else. You won't be disappointed with this ring, especially for the price. (Our local jeweler couldn't find one for less than $800.)