Profile for Yang Pao Cheng > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Yang Pao Cheng RSS Feed (Wisconsin, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Tamron AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Model A14E)
Offered by Beach Camera
Price: $199.00
17 used & new from $179.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, September 1, 2013
It's okay, really. I love how it's "all purpose" and how i can take pretty decent macro shots with it. I would reccomend it because it's not as expensive as other lenses.

Tiffen 62mm UV Protection Filter
Tiffen 62mm UV Protection Filter
Price: Click here to see our price
24 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, September 1, 2013
I use this with my Tamron 15-200mm lens. It does its job, but when you are taking pictures of sunsets or w/e there is a reflection problem. Still really nice product. would reeccommend for you to buy.

AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR/DSLR Cameras and Accessories - Black
AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR/DSLR Cameras and Accessories - Black
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's comfortable, September 1, 2013
This backpack is super padded. I can fit both my film slr and my DSLR into it along with four other lenses. 10/10 would buy again. AMAZING product.

Canon EOS Rebel K2 SLR 35mm Film Camera with EF 28-90mm III USM Lens
Canon EOS Rebel K2 SLR 35mm Film Camera with EF 28-90mm III USM Lens
Offered by Peak Tech
Price: $349.99
44 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, rugged, and authentic., April 2, 2013
I love this camera so far. I'm on my fifth roll of 35mm right now and this camera hasn't failed me yet. It has a light leak every now and then but that's not so bad. I love how it's automatic and rolls your film for you. It has many feautres to help newbies (like myself) as well as a full range of manual options. I would reccomend getting a diferent set of lens though, as the kit lens--although producing some rather nice pictures--seem to not capture the essence of the subject really well.

Overall, it's a great camera.

Ernie Ball 4220 Polish Cloth
Ernie Ball 4220 Polish Cloth
Price: $2.50
12 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, April 2, 2013
It gets rid of the smudges on my guitar and takes off the dust extremely well. 5/5, would definantly reccomend.

Planet Waves Microfiber Polish Cloth
Planet Waves Microfiber Polish Cloth
Price: $5.36
27 used & new from $1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars cleans goodI, April 2, 2013
It's fairly good at removing dust, not so good with smears though. Although i'm pretty sure if you use a polishing agent with this cloth you would be satisfied. Very nice. Not too overpriced also.

Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)
Offered by PanSatPro
Price: $359.99
39 used & new from $64.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's smaller than I thought, but i still like it., April 2, 2013
This is one solid piece of work and i feel as if it was built to last. I bought mine used so it had a few scratches on it, and the shutter wouldn't open so i had to use my fingers to sort of pry them open. It takes rather good pictures, and it's decent in low light. I would reccomend this to anyone who is looking for a very portable, rough camera that takes pretty good pictures. Video isn't too bad and the battery life is pretty amazing. I love this tiny camera.

INDIANA Dakota IDA-BK Acoustic Guitar - Black
INDIANA Dakota IDA-BK Acoustic Guitar - Black
Price: $89.95
2 used & new from $84.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., January 23, 2013
I came home today to find the box outside sitting on the front driveway out in the cold. Upon first picking up the box, I gotta say that the delivery person handled it well.

Since the guitar was ridiculously cold (Living in Wisconsin) I let the guitar sit around for a few hours to warm it up before i started to tune it and see what i had to offer. After it warmed up, I took it out of the box and looked it over. It is Really, and i mean REALLY glossy. You might want to buy a microfiber guitar polishing cloth to keep it looking glossy though (I still have yet to get one) and to prevent it from getting smudges. Anyways, it has a nice black shine to it. It comes along with an Allen wrench to adjust the truss rod when you need it too.

Sounds pretty good after you tune it, although it's recommended that you lower the bridge because most manufactures have a raised bridge pin for their guitars, making the strings a bit harder to push.

It sounds really good, and I'm satisfied with my purchase. I'm just going to look to buying new strings though.

Smith & Wesson CH0014 Black Clip Point Blade and Black Aluminum Insertable Handle with pocket clip
Price: $9.45
32 used & new from $7.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you sharpen it., December 7, 2012
I like it. It flips open easily, but the only problem that i have is that the blade is a bit dull. It's nowhere as sharp as my fixed blade i got from hunter's ed. Prepare to sharpen it to your liking.

Mini Push Button Joker Knife
Mini Push Button Joker Knife

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, but too bad it's illegal., December 7, 2012
It's illegal to carry this without a permit. It's rather small, about four inches, but if flips open smoothly and niceley. I wouldn't recommend carrying it with you unless you have a CC permit though. Blade is sharp enough, seems well built.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2013 8:17 PM PST