Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for JD > Reviews

Browse

JD's Profile

Customer Reviews: 141

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JD RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Women's Workout Fierce Tri-Blend Racerback Tank Top (S, Purple)
Women's Workout Fierce Tri-Blend Racerback Tank Top (S, Purple)
Offered by Shine Athletica

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, May 12, 2016
Super cute with a good message. Color is as pictured and the material is nice and thin, but not see through. It is a little more fitted and short than is ideal for me, but I still like it and wear it. If you order up, it would be looser and longer, but I would be afraid that it would be too low in the front for me.

Garden Metal Angel Trellis - Antique Patina 25.5in Height
Garden Metal Angel Trellis - Antique Patina 25.5in Height
Offered by FINEST PRODUCTS SUPERSTORE
Price: $22.50
7 used & new from $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and sturdy, May 12, 2016
This angel is so beautiful I ended up using it on the screened in porch instead of outside. It is just as described and very sturdy. It is nice enough to use inside. One note - it does not stake in the ground; there is a rim around the bottom. Still, I just love it.

The LEGO Movie (DVD) Special Edition
The LEGO Movie (DVD) Special Edition
DVD ~ Chris Pratt
Price: $11.02
74 used & new from $4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone in our house loves this movie!, May 12, 2016
Everyone in our house loves this movie. It is a great story loaded with super cameos. The kids love it and there is plenty of humor for adults, too. The picture/animation is really good - I don't know that a BluRay would look much better. Delivered timely, brand-new/shrink-wrapped, and holding up to frequent watching.

Descendants
Descendants
DVD ~ Dove Cameron
Price: $12.99
55 used & new from $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music and message, May 12, 2016
This review is from: Descendants (DVD)
This is a really cute movie. Bought the DVD as a birthday present, and my daughter was thrilled! The quality of the picture and sound is good. A cute little bracelet was included that my daughter loves to wear. I confess, I actually like the movie, too. Great for young girls with wonderful music.

Sterling Silver Tiny Ball Stud Earrings 2mm
Sterling Silver Tiny Ball Stud Earrings 2mm
Offered by Silver Line
Price: $7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute earrings, but started to tarnish within a week, May 12, 2016
Very cute earrings, but started to tarnish within a week.

Elesa Miracle Flower Girl Bow Embroidered Wedding Veil, Ivory, In Gift Box
Elesa Miracle Flower Girl Bow Embroidered Wedding Veil, Ivory, In Gift Box
Offered by Elesa Miracle
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and worth every penny, April 13, 2016
This veil didn't have any reviews, so I was a little nervous to buy it. It looked so cute, and that last picture gave me the sniffles thinking how adorable my daughter would look. The price was good, so I took the leap of faith. It is just as precious in person. My daughter tried it on, and we both just love it. It will be perfect for her First Communion. The embroidery is just as pictured. Can't speak to longevity, but it will certainly make the grandparents cry when they see her in it. It's just lovely and worth every penny.

925 Sterling Silver Polish Finishing Diamond-Cut Huggie Hoop Earrings (0.6"), Girlfriend Small Gift
Offered by MBLife - Personalize Your Surprise
Price: $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great earrings for the price, but pay attention to the dimensions, April 13, 2016
I bought 2 pairs of these earrings and have worn them for about a year. I suppose I have very small earlobes, because these are actually not 'huggie' on me. So pay attention to the dimensions - several people said they were tight, but for me they were really too big for what I wanted, which was a true huggie. However, they are really nice earrings - they sparkle because of the cuts, and are very durable. I haven't had any irritation and wear them continuously - sleeping in them, too - for a while at a time. They are pretty high quality - no tarnish that I've experienced.

Amazon Elements Baby Wipes, Unscented, Flip-Top, 480 Count
Amazon Elements Baby Wipes, Unscented, Flip-Top, 480 Count
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes, April 13, 2016
These are great wipes! I wish I had known about them earlier! They are durable and unscented. They haven't caused any irritation on my toddler's skin (face or otherwise). A great buy.

Shark Rocket PowerHead (AH452)
Shark Rocket PowerHead (AH452)
Price: $149.99
15 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great daily vacuum!, April 13, 2016
This is my second Shark vacuum, and I'm happy to say that I use them both. For daily vacuuming, this thing is a champ. It is lightweight and maneuverable. It doesn't hold a lot, but is very easy to quickly empty. It has the reusable/washable filters that Shark fans love. The cord is 30' long so you get a lot of reach. It doesn't edge or have attachments (as the description makes clear), so it is good to have another vacuum that does specialty work (I'm no salesperson, but I love the Navigator - see my review if you're in the market). I use this vacuum for day-in-day-out clean up. It makes short work of pet hair, dirt, etc.

This does have 2 features that make it a standout in the daily vacuum category:
1) The hard surface brush - I didn't pay too much attention to this when I bought it. The regular brush on the hard floor setting is good enough for most times. I tried this brush on a particular floor, and it is pretty amazing. The idea is that it basically squeegees hard floors. And it does! We have a shiny black tile floor in our bar. Because it's a Man Cave, let's just say it doesn't get vacuumed a lot. So it was dusty with some pet hair mixed in. One pass with this brush and that tile looked great! I was impressed. I don't use it a lot, but it is nice to have. It is also very easy to switch out with the regular brush.

2) You can remove the brush roll to cut long hair out. Read that again. This is the ONE flaw of the regular Navigator (and probably many other vacuums) if you have a long-haired person in your house. I love that Navigator, but don't love flipping it over to cut my hair out of the powerhead, then weasel it out. So easy to do that here - you pop out the brush roll, cut/remove the long hair, strings, whatever, then pop it back in. Great feature that should honestly make it to the larger/more expensive vacuums.

Sanuk Women's Yoga Spree 2 Flip Flop,Black,6 M US
Sanuk Women's Yoga Spree 2 Flip Flop,Black,6 M US
Price: $31.95
2 used & new from $31.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga mat = flip flop heaven, April 13, 2016
My beloved Havianas broke after a couple of years, and I was incensed that it was so hard to find plain black flip flops with thin straps. These are so comfortable that it is actually shocking. The cushioning from the yoga mat bottom is just heavenly. The straps are minimal. I typically wear a 6.5, with somewhat wide and flat feet, and I bought a 6. They fit perfectly. I wish they had more colors!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15