Profile for JD > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 69

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JD RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Lucky Brand Women's Lace Trim Top, Rose Cloud, Medium
Lucky Brand Women's Lace Trim Top, Rose Cloud, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars A really cute shirt, January 15, 2015
The shirt is really cute - the lace details are very nice. I bought a M although I usually wear a S; I've worn Lucky before and thought it might be too tight in a S. It is sheer in the Rose Cloud color, so wear a cami, but it looks great with jeans.

Everything Kids Toddler Bedding Set, Choo Choo
Everything Kids Toddler Bedding Set, Choo Choo
Price: $32.97
8 used & new from $28.68

5.0 out of 5 stars so I love it, too, January 15, 2015
My toddler just loves his room now that it is all 'choo-choos'. The bedding is well-made and soft enough - it's not high thread count luxury sheet soft, but it is softer than I expected from reading some of the reviews. He loves it, so I love it, too.

Madden Girl Women's Cactuss Boot
Madden Girl Women's Cactuss Boot
Price: $31.15 - $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Paris Brown - the perfect dark taupe boot, January 15, 2015
I bought these boots elsewhere, but I shop Amazon and use reviews here so much that I wanted to share. These boots are awesome! This picture makes the Paris Brown look more, well, brown than it is. They are more of a dark taupe - sort of brown, sort of grey. I bought them for that reason (aside from the fact that they are super cute!) - they go with both brown and black/grey. Winning! They are pretty comfortable, but I may add an insole since the sole is kind of hard. They fit as expected, and my feet are a little wide. If you are short, the shank will probably come right up to your knee, but they aren't awkward and make my legs look longer. The red tape and brad detailing on the back is super cute as everyone says. These are a great boot for the price.

Subtle Addition Fedora/Trilby Hats for Kids (Brown and Brown)
Subtle Addition Fedora/Trilby Hats for Kids (Brown and Brown)
Offered by Business Figures
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 17, 2014
Super cute hat! It is adorable on...if only he would keep it on :)

Design Toscano YP351 The Templeton Regulator Wall Clock
Design Toscano YP351 The Templeton Regulator Wall Clock
Price: $156.95
3 used & new from $156.95

5.0 out of 5 stars and it is great. He has it keeping just about perfect time ..., December 17, 2014
This was an anniversary gift for my husband, and it is great. He has it keeping just about perfect time - it just takes some adjustment and patience. The chime is nice and it looks good on the wall.

Kleancolor Nail Lacquer Mini Collection- Be My Daydream
Kleancolor Nail Lacquer Mini Collection- Be My Daydream
Offered by fixON
Price: $5.04
4 used & new from $5.04

4.0 out of 5 stars and they are a perfect little complement to the gift, December 16, 2014
These are cute little bottles of nail polish! I bought them to include in gift bags for my kids' teachers (yes, they do happen to all be women!), and they are a perfect little complement to the gift.

Columbia Women's Fast Trek II Full Zip Fleece Jacket, Sea Salt, Small
Columbia Women's Fast Trek II Full Zip Fleece Jacket, Sea Salt, Small
Price: $36.22
9 used & new from $35.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love this fleece - perfect for layering, December 16, 2014
I just love this fleece - perfect for layering, chilly mornings, anytime it's not cold enough for a coat. It washed up really soft the first time, and the color works with anything.

A Christmas Together
A Christmas Together
Price: $12.28
22 used & new from $6.59

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just awesome, and now my kids are loving it, December 16, 2014
This review is from: A Christmas Together (Audio CD)
I've been wanting to buy this CD for years - it is straight out of my childhood...the first record we would play for the Christmas season. Yes, I'm old. It's just awesome, and now my kids are loving it, too. Makes me nostalgic for John Denver, but having this CD = Christmas magic :)

Marvel The Incredible Hulk Costume,Green/Purple,18 M
Marvel The Incredible Hulk Costume,Green/Purple,18 M
Price: $13.02
26 used & new from $9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars It seemed comfortable over his clothes - it was a little big ..., December 16, 2014
My little Hulk was so stinkin' cute in this. It seemed comfortable over his clothes - it was a little big and thin, but that is what I expected and wanted. He wore it to school all day (even the cap most of the day) without complaint. Tiny Hulk Happy = Mama Happy.

PattyBoutik Elegant Cowl Neck Sleeveless Ruched Stretch Cocktail Sheath Dress (Blue M)
Offered by PattyBoutik

5.0 out of 5 stars It washes nicely (I don't dry it) and looks great on, December 16, 2014
I was a little nervous that this would be too clingy, but it is really flattering. It washes nicely (I don't dry it) and looks great on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7