Profile for A. Napolitano > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Napolitano "Chef On Call" RSS Feed (Huntington, NY)

Marware Axis Genuine Leather Rotating, Standing Case for Kindle Fire HD 7" (Previous Generation), Green (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7", Previous Generation)

2.0 out of 5 stars Case is Backwards!, September 17, 2012
The plastic case that protects the Kindle Fire forces you to place the Kindle in upside down. Most times, the kindle orients itself correctly but if you notice when you turn the kindle on, the fire logo is upside down. As others have mentioned, the case forces you to leave the case open when charging. When adding apps, I thought something was wrong with my fire as the apps would start up upside down. If you look at the picture of the fire on the website, the camera is meant to be oriented to the left. This case forces it to the right. I'm going to return mine and look for another case. It's too bad because the case is solid and the green color is sharp.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2012 11:46 AM PDT

Portal 2 - Xbox 360
Portal 2 - Xbox 360
Price: $19.87
115 used & new from $10.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game! Beware if you Suffer From Motion Sickness!, May 4, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Portal 2 - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I am really enjoying this game. The puzzles are challenging and game play is fun. Beware though if you have issues with motion sickness. I can only get through about 20 minutes of gameplay before I get queasy. Online, I found many people suffering from the same problem. It has not stopped me from playing!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2011 1:49 PM PDT

Barefoot Contessa at Home: Everyday Recipes You'll Make Over and Over Again
Barefoot Contessa at Home: Everyday Recipes You'll Make Over and Over Again
by Ina Garten
Price: $21.86
186 used & new from $7.66

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, November 14, 2006
I pre-ordered this book sight unseen because I always enjoy Ina Garten's books, recipes and tv show. I am disappointed by the amount of sandwiches & salads. I found the unusal focus on summertime meals and cooking to be misplaced in a cookbook being issued in October. Some of the recipes like Summer Garden Pasta look delicious, but they really cannot be prepared until next summer. I did enjoy the notes scattered throughout the book.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2008 8:48 AM PDT