Profile for David Mccorkle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 92

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David Mccorkle RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the great movies about this classic story, December 18, 2014
This is one of the many versions of "A Christmas Carol", and although it not as close to the story written by Charles Dickens as a couple of others, it does have much of what the story is all about. More emphasis on the Cratchit family, especially Tiny Tim. But old Ebenezer Scrooge is still the main focus, and how you can change your habits before it is too late. One of the great movies about this classic story.

Speak No Evil
Speak No Evil
Price: $8.19
89 used & new from $2.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Wayne Shorter was best known for his time with Miles Davis and Weather ..., August 27, 2014
This review is from: Speak No Evil (Audio CD)
Another replacement for a copy that was stolen. Wayne Shorter was best known for his time with Miles Davis and Weather Report, but he has put out some wonderful solo efforts. This one is considered one of his best. I highly recommend this effort, but don't limit yourself to just this effort. Wayne has a large discography, so make sure you look for yourself.

Absolute Torch & Twang
Absolute Torch & Twang
Offered by Customer Direct
Price: $8.99
221 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Lang is one of her best. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes ..., August 27, 2014
This review is from: Absolute Torch & Twang (Audio CD)
This was bought as a replacement, since my first copy that I bought years ago was stolen, then the replacement for that one was lost just a couple of months ago. This effort from K.D. Lang is one of her best. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes music that will make you move. And if this doesn't make you move, then I don't know what will.

Song for My Father
Song for My Father
Price: $8.19
93 used & new from $2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars but he could jam with the best of them, August 27, 2014
This review is from: Song for My Father (Audio CD)
After I found out that Horace Silver had passed away, I realized that my copy of Horace Silver had mysteriously disappeared, so I had to get another copy. Horace was a very underrated player, but he could jam with the best of them. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to have something from Horace.

The Wild Wild West - The Complete Second Season
The Wild Wild West - The Complete Second Season
DVD ~ Robert Conrad
Price: $29.60
9 used & new from $24.94

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the second season, which was the first ..., July 24, 2014
This is the second season, which was the first in Color. It was a very entertaining show, but after the second season, not as entertaining. Get this one only to get your Wild Wild West kicks.

This Time
This Time
Offered by MEGA Media
Price: $14.51
51 used & new from $3.52

4.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful effort from a man who can make sweet music ..., July 24, 2014
This review is from: This Time (Audio CD)
A wonderful effort from a man who can make sweet music for all. "Chicken In The Kitchen", "That's What Keeps Me Rockin'", and "Trouble & Pain", are great cuts from a very under rated band. Robert Cray as earned his title of being one of the best at playing the blues. If you do purchase this, you will enjoy it.

Inner Secrets
Inner Secrets
Price: $4.99
14 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Santana - Inner Secrets, July 24, 2014
This review is from: Inner Secrets (Audio CD)
This is a replacement for an album that had been destroyed. Great effort during a very busy time for Santana. Buy it if you are a very loyal Santana fan.

In My Soul (Limited Edition)
In My Soul (Limited Edition)
Price: $10.00
55 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Robert Cray In My Soul (Limited Edition), July 24, 2014
It amazes me when I get a new effort from a very good artist, and then just as I am really enjoying the effort, I hear that the artist has put out another strong effort, but with different band mates. Robert Cray never stops putting out great music for his fans, and I will be there along side them grabbing up all the excellent tunes he delivers. "You Move Me", "I Guess I'll Never Know", and "You're Everything" and prime examples of Robert Cray delivering again. Buy this great effort from a very good artist.

Rawhide - The Complete First Season
Rawhide - The Complete First Season
DVD ~ Eric Fleming
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $18.53
18 used & new from $14.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Rawhide - The Complete First Season, July 24, 2014
I was very young when this series came out. But I have seen this is reruns, and wanted to have the first season, considering it didn't really get good ratings its first year. It is a true classic as most of the westerns on television were showing up everywhere during the 50's. If you do buy this, be forewarned that it is in Black and White. If you do get this, make sure to get seasons two and three which were rated the highest.

Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Price: $7.00
180 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruce Springsteen Born In The U.S.A., July 24, 2014
This review is from: Born in the U.S.A. (Audio CD)
Don't have to review this great effort from The Boss. This was bought as a replacement. Go buy it if you don't have it. A true must have.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10