Profile for Emrad > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Emrad RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Pelican 1050-026-100 Small Case with Clear Lid and Carabineer (Blue)
Pelican 1050-026-100 Small Case with Clear Lid and Carabineer (Blue)
56 used & new from $18.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective for kayaking, July 13, 2015
I bought this to store my keys,phone, and sunglasses when I am Kayaking. It fits all three (I have a Galaxy S5) with little issue. I should also mention I have over 10 keys on my key ring as well. The clip feels cheap and I wish it were larger, but the case is really nice and durable. Its very easy to clean the salt water off.

Oster TSSTTRJBP1 Jelly Bean 2-Slice Toaster, Purple
Oster TSSTTRJBP1 Jelly Bean 2-Slice Toaster, Purple
Price: $30.00
9 used & new from $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Huzah its a Toaster!, July 13, 2015
I use this for Toast and Bagels. My toaster experience is the $250 Brevelle Convection Oven, which I had to part with recently. It sets the bar high.

Things I've learned -

You can only change between the toast/bagel/etc.. settings when the toaster is engaged (lever pressed down.) Not a big deal, but don't forget it.
Putting two pieces of toast in vs 1 piece of toast requires different levels to be set. (Common sense, but maybe not to some.) I find the best level for two pieces of toast is just under a 3. (I get Honey wheat Publix bread so its a softer/moist bread.)
If you're doing back to back toastings lower the setting just slightly for the next round. Consider that the elements are heated up when you start round two.

My Rating is based purely off the fact it works. I'm not disappointed, but its not Amazing.

Side note: I would have ordered the Black but it was unavailable. The purple is nice though. Its more like a classic car deep purple rather than the flat purple in the product picture.

Best Home Fashion Wide Width Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain - Antique Bronze Grommet Top - Navy - 100"W x 84"L - (1 Panel)
Price: $42.37
6 used & new from $30.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Florida Sliding Glass Door, July 13, 2015
I purchased this to replace two regular cotton curtains in a room that has a sliding glass door. I found the room got very hot (mid July now..) even with the regular curtains. It significantly cut down the noise in the room and the heat.The air conditioner thats directly outside the window is barely audible now and the room is quite a bit darker during the day time. These do touch the floor as shown in the picture, but not to the point where its a hazard. I have low ceilings so moving the curtain rod up higher than what it was was not possible.

I purchased two of the shorter 52 inch panels to put on the windows in Navy. The color matches between the different lengths.

One thing I did encounter as an issue was that I have a three point curtain rod. Meaning it has three points of contact on the wall, two on the ends and one in the center. Since this is only one panel all I did was slide even lengths on both side and attach the center rod between the grommet points. If your curtain rod is the same (which I suggest for longer widths) make sure you purchase this one instead of the tab/rod pocket style. The bar is still accessable this way.

One more thing! Its only one panel. It covers the entire sliding glass door. Rather than worry about draping it like curtains I used the single tieback to wrap around the curtain and center and pinned the hoops together.

Very pleased with the effectiveness of this product.

INST Solar Powered LED String Light, Ambiance Lighting, 55ft 17m 100 LED Solar Fairy String Lights for Outdoor, Gardens, Homes, Christmas Party (White)
Offered by INST
Price: $17.00
2 used & new from $12.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Florida ambiance, June 30, 2015
Let me just start off with the fact I really like these lights. I put them up around my screened in porch and posted the peg outside the door. My house is in full sun in Florida so charging is not an issue. As previously stated to see if they're working during the day put your hand ovee the top and viola.. lights should come on. The flashing setting is kind of meh. I could do without it. I'd prefer the ability to change brightness. They do work as expected though! Thinking about buying another set for my front porch.
Comment Comment | Permalink

CoverGirl OutLast All Day LipColor #530 Dusty Rose 2 Pack
CoverGirl OutLast All Day LipColor #530 Dusty Rose 2 Pack
Offered by BeatBargains
Price: $5.89
5 used & new from $4.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Good color for my fair skin, June 20, 2015
I like the color. It pops against my fair skin. My notes after wearing this a dozen times now are:
Do not premoisturize your lips. You want them completely dry.
if you're drinking or eating shortly after you put it on. Make sure that the color dried before hand. Otherwise you have to put it on again. It takes about 3 mins max to dry.
Keep the moisturizing stick handy. I carry an extra in my purse.
Sugar scrubs work well for getting it off your lips.

My only qualm with using this is that when it starts to wear off it looks like I wore lip pencil.

Eye Cream Moisturizer (1oz) 94% Natural Anti Aging Skin Care
Eye Cream Moisturizer (1oz) 94% Natural Anti Aging Skin Care
Offered by LilyAna Naturals
Price: $40.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty impressed, June 20, 2015
I really like this eye cream. I'm used to using gels so this is my first time in years using a cream again. I apply it at night time before bed as it takes a while to absorb into my skin. When I wake up my eyes feel very moisturized and are not nearly as puffy as usual. The one thing I will mention is DO NOT use more than a dab. That's all you need.
Since I live in Florida there is a little bit of seperation that occurs some days in the container (when the ac is off during the day) which isn't an issue. Just get a tooth pick and stir it up!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2015 7:20 PM PDT

ShhhMouse Wireless Silent Mouse, 90% Noise Reduction (Batteries Included) - Black (1 YEAR US WARRANTY)
Offered by Seventh Continent
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars No more editing out Clicking sounds from my Audio, May 31, 2015
Overall I like the mouse. It serves its purpose for work.

Pros:
-Clicking is pretty quite. It works well for when I am doing screen recordings. I don't have to go through and edit out the mouse clicks anymore.
-Moderate weight to it. Most of that comes from the battery (AA).
-Good responsiveness
-Wide scroll wheel.

Cons:
-Theres no on off switch to turn the mouse off. It goes into a hybernation mode that requires you to click the mouse to wake it up. This is really the worst part for me because I store the mouse in my back pack and if something happens to move my back pack it wakes the mouse up.
-The wheel scroll isn't fluid. Its notched so you move by section rather than one fluid motion.

Coffee Condiment Organizer for Lids and Coffee Cups. 13 1/2"W x 6 1/2"D x 15"H With 3 Movable Dividers. Made in the USA by PPM.
Offered by PPM Sales
Price: $69.70
2 used & new from $69.70

5.0 out of 5 stars great for work, April 25, 2015
We use this in our training room and it works amazingly. Instead of having everything out on a tray it organizes our coffee creamer, solo cups, and coffee cups with sugar packets.

Escante French Maid, Black/White, Large
Escante French Maid, Black/White, Large
Price: $29.95
6 used & new from $24.96

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy and comfortable., April 25, 2015
This review is from: Escante French Maid (Apparel)
This is one very sexy outfit. I am 5'7 and 190 and got a large. It fits perfectly. It has a built in bra with clips in the back. Not only does it for perfectly, but it's comfortable material as well.

LimoStudio 1600 Watt Photo Studio Lighting Softbox Video Light Kit and Carry Case with 16x24-Inches Softboxes and 8pcs 45W 6500k Bulbs, AGG847
Offered by KimOutlet
Price: $85.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, April 6, 2015
I am a firm believer in the idea you get what you pay for. For a mere $85 dollars you get two photo lights that fit into a carrying case!

Pros-
Very easy storage and portability
Comes with an extra fuse for each light
Can turn on one set of lights at a time (two switches per lamp)
Very bright and clean color lighting.

Cons-
Its a little difficult to get the covers over the posts. I have found its best to put the metal posts in first and then slide the cover over the back.
The cover for the light is a little flimsy, but it is functional.
Can be top heavy - make sure you adjust the base so its wider.

Recommendations -
Keep the plastic cases and the wrap for the lightbulbs if you intend on traveling with the case.

Since this purchase was for work (Video and photography work) my boss is the ultimate critic - He said he was happy with the price and would buy more if we need them in the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6