Profile for Sue Nami > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 131

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sue Nami RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Astro Pneumatic 3018 3-1/2-Inch Digital Tire Inflator with Hose
Astro Pneumatic 3018 3-1/2-Inch Digital Tire Inflator with Hose
Offered by JB Tool Sales
Price: $54.99
30 used & new from $53.80

4.0 out of 5 stars What id10t designed the battery access?, June 29, 2015
Seems to be very accurate. It is much larger that the pictures led me to believe. Very easy to read lighted display. The battery is a large CR2450 coin battery (size of 2 quarters stacked).

I have to wonder what id10t came up with the mechanism to replace the battery (I hope it lasts 140 hours like the ad says). You have to fiddle inside the rubber casing with two blind phillipshead screws and then pry the head out of the rubber case with another flat screwdriver, the instructions say. I used my fingers. Installation is the reverse of disassembly. How hard would it be to put a trap door where the battery goes?

Battery fiddliness aside, it works very well.

Gunzilla 8 oz Pump Spray BC-10
Gunzilla 8 oz Pump Spray BC-10
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $17.95
8 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars my go-to. And no smell either., June 20, 2015
This is my go-to cleaner now. It works very well on all arms. I particularly like it for shotguns since a little bit seems to lean very well. My shotguns get used 3-4 times a week and only get cleaned once every few weeks. I have not found any plastics that it reacts with. Best of all it does not smell. At all. Granted, cleaner odors do not bother me (I think Hoppes #9 should be a cologne) but spouse entering the room after a cleaning session cannot detect a thing.

I purchased the spray bottle first and then keep topping it up with the 16oz refill also available on Amazon. While it does seem to leave some lubrication behind, I do not use it as a unilateral CLP with nothing else, I use it primarily for it's cleaning and light lube properties. I use a separate lubrication or purpose-specific grease on the working or mating surfaces and protect the external surfaces with a finish from a silicone cloth. I don't like to leave my firearms greasy or oily/slippery in general.

Cleans great. No smell.

Gun Butter 2/3 fl oz. Bottle
Gun Butter 2/3 fl oz. Bottle
Offered by Lenny Magill's GlockStore
Price: $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars a little goes a long way - my bottle has lasted 5 years., June 20, 2015
I use this on all my firearms. I have had one bottle for 5 years - a little goes a long way if you use this with it's needle applicator on the mating and wearing surfaces. Best of all, unlike gun oil, it does not seem to creep. I do not like to slather oil and grease over everything and this is great for carry weapons since there is never anything to leak on clothing. You put it on and it stays. Come back in a month and check and it is still where you put it ready to do its job.

It may be on the expensive side for a small bottle, but I use it quite a bit and I still have the same bottle I started with and it goes on everything after a range trip and clean.

Gunzilla 16Oz Turret Top
Gunzilla 16Oz Turret Top
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $26.49
8 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars my go-to cleaner now, June 20, 2015
This review is from: Gunzilla 16Oz Turret Top (Sports)
This is my go-to cleaner now. It works very well on all arms. I particularly like it for shotguns since a little bit seems to clean very well. My shotguns get used 3-4 times a week and only get cleaned once every few weeks. I have not found any plastics that it reacts with, but I have not gone looking for any either. Best of all it does not smell. At all. Granted, cleaner odors do not bother me (I think Hoppes #9 should be a cologne) but spouse entering the room after a cleaning session cannot detect a thing.

I purchased the spray bottle first and then keep topping it up with the 16oz refill. While it does seem to leave some lubrication behind, I do not use it as a unilateral CLP with nothing else, I use it primarily for it's cleaning properties. I use a separate lubrication or purpose-specific grease on the working or mating surfaces and protect the external surfaces with a finish from a silicone cloth. I don't like to leave my firearms greasy or oily/slippery in general.

Did I mention that it does not smell?

Twinings Citrus Twist Cold Brewed Iced Tea, 20-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Twinings Citrus Twist Cold Brewed Iced Tea, 20-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Price: $21.54
6 used & new from $20.50

5.0 out of 5 stars For me Citrus Twist = Lady Grey - and that is a win!, March 22, 2015
I was a big fan of the Lady Grey Cold Brew - it was similar to the old old Starbucks iced tea before Starbucks they got rid of the bergamot in their iced tea. Then Lady Grey became unavailable. Twinings told me that the Citrus Twist was the just rebranded Lady Grey and, although some others disagree, I cannot taste any difference between Citrus Twist and the old Lady Grey. I tend to like my iced tea strong and leave the tea bags in the pitcher until the tea is consumed. 4 bags in a two quart pitcher and you're good to go.

Another excellent cold brew is the Green Tea + Mint. I like that one a lot for a change. Haven't tried the other flavors yet.

Etymotic Research ER125-GSP15BN GunSport Pro Series High-Definition Electronic Earplugs, 1 Pair
Offered by Etymotic Research
Price: $299.00
2 used & new from $299.00

1.0 out of 5 stars High hopes, but just bad, March 21, 2015
I had high hopes for these. They looked like they might work. Very fiddly however. Batteries have to be pulled out in order to keep from wasting them, but apparently the zinc air batteries deteriorate within a couple of weeks whether they are in use or not.

I tried them on an outdoor shotgun range and although you can indeed hear the ambient noises, the report from the shotgun was so loud that my ears were ringing. Just did not work. If you already have a lot of hearing loss, maybe they would be ok. But in my opinion, these were bad. I returned to my custom molded silicone earplugs very quickly.

Kuzy - BLACK 13-inch Ultra Slim Rubberized Hard Case Light Weight Matte Cover for MacBook Pro 13.3" (A1278 with or without Thunderbolt) Aluminum Unibody - Black
Offered by KUZY
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the incipio cover, March 21, 2015
This is the best macbook air cover I have purchased. I had gone through two Incipio covers and they cracked and broke after a year of gentle use. This one does not seem to have the problem.

ZVOX 4002201 Audio Z-Base 220 Low-Profile Single Cabinet Sound System
ZVOX 4002201 Audio Z-Base 220 Low-Profile Single Cabinet Sound System
Price: $169.98
13 used & new from $98.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked it so much I bought another, March 21, 2015
I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised that the zvox units work so well. So many of the other sound bars are a hassle of wires and connections and boxes. These are quick and simple to set-up and come with all the cables to do so. The remote learning is fantastic and flexible. The sound beats the pants off tv speakers. This is a smaller unit for smaller TVs and sits nicely under the TV and is very sturdy. One of my best purchases of the year. I liked the first one so much I bought a second for the other room.

ZVOX 4003201 Audio Z-Base 320 Low-Profile Single Cabinet Sound System
ZVOX 4003201 Audio Z-Base 320 Low-Profile Single Cabinet Sound System
Price: $164.00
15 used & new from $114.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Every soundbar should be like this, March 21, 2015
I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised that the zvox units work so well. So many of the other sound bars are a hassle of wires and connections and boxes. These are quick and simple to set-up and come with all the cables to do so. The remote learning is fantastic and flexible. The sound beats the pants off tv speakers. Sits nicely under the TV and is very sturdy. One of my best purchases of the year.

Eppco Heavy Duty Two Sided Hand & Nail Brush
Eppco Heavy Duty Two Sided Hand & Nail Brush
Offered by Modgy
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $1.69

5.0 out of 5 stars What a proper nail brush should be!, March 21, 2015
This is what a nail brush should be. Sturdy, works great. Will probably last forever. What more can you say?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14