Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Sue Nami > Reviews

Browse

Sue Nami's Profile

Customer Reviews: 139

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sue Nami RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Toshiba  CB35-B3340 13.3 Inch Chromebook (Intel Celeron, 4GB, 16GB SSD, Silver) Full HD-Screen
Toshiba CB35-B3340 13.3 Inch Chromebook (Intel Celeron, 4GB, 16GB SSD, Silver) Full HD-Screen
Price: $299.00
88 used & new from $254.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Before you pop for a Google Pixel, try one of these and keep $1000, July 22, 2015
I am a Chrome fan. I make my living in IT and doing varied techie and netly work. I like being able to do all my work with almost no equipment overhead and hassle. I almost popped for a Google Chromebook Pixel i7 ($1300 clams) and then read about this. Great, brightly lit screen and good sound. Full HD. Pop in a USB nub flash drive for more local storage (if you need it). Over $1000 less than the Pixel. What have I got to lose?

Couldn't be happier now. Someday may still pop for a Pixel, but not today or tomorrow.

ARRIS SURFboard SB6183 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging - White
ARRIS SURFboard SB6183 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging - White
Price: $125.95
48 used & new from $106.72

5.0 out of 5 stars What I needed for Time Warner Maxx 300mbps service, July 22, 2015
What I needed for Time Warner Maxx 300mbps service. When all 16 channels are enabled, this truly does test out at 300mbps with the Time Warner service. Just be sure to upgrade your old router and switch to one that supports equivalent LAN-to-LAN throughput or you will never see the 300mbps speed in your LAN. My back-end switch and router had to be replaced.

I upgraded with a Cisco SG100 switch and TPLink Archer C7 (hw nat) and could not be happier - full speed on the wired segments, nearly the same on the wireless.

Cisco SG100-16 16-Port Gigabit Switch (SG100-16-NA)
Cisco SG100-16 16-Port Gigabit Switch (SG100-16-NA)
Offered by Hyde Park Tech
Price: $142.95
57 used & new from $114.36

5.0 out of 5 stars just what is needed for moving your network up to Time Warner Maxx 300mbps service, July 22, 2015
I upgraded to 300mbps cable service in my small office and my old 10/100 switch and router became the choke points in the network. This replaced a fanless Dlink switch with the Cisco SG100 and is about the same size and shape. The Cisco is fanless as well and does not seem to get hot at all. I also switched to a TPlink Archer C7 router and now get full 300mbps bandwidth from my wired lan segments (and reasonably close on the wireless thanks to the TPLink)

Shintop Lenovo Tip Adapter Connector Converter From Lenovo Ideapad/Essential to Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 11, 11s, 13, 2 Pro, Flex 14, 15 ; Lenovo ThinkPad Helix, x240, Carbon X1 ; Compatible P/N 0B46994, 0C19868, 0B47046, 0B47048 Ultrabook Laptop for AC Power Cord Barrel Adaptar Cable(Black)
Offered by Shintop
Price: $5.39
7 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars works just perfectly for newer Thinkpads getting a charge from older Thinkpads, July 22, 2015
Works perfectly for my Lenovo T440 laptop. Allows me to use old power supplies and also to beg a charge in meetings from co-workers with older Thinkpads.

Sweat Shield Ultra Antiperspirant - Clinical Strength - Reduce Sweat Up To 7-Days Per Use (10 Antiperspirant Wipes) per box.
Offered by Hygienics Industries
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works the same as other brand, this is less expensive, July 22, 2015
Works the same as the Sweatblock product. Except here you get more product, larger sheet, slightly larger package. Smells the same too. I use on my face the night before for sports activities. No burning (as others reviews have "claimed"). This will now be my go-to product. Not prime but came very quickly (couple days) free ship.

Wilmar Performance Tool W32925 Wilmar 1/2-Inch Drive 21mm Thin Wall Socket
Wilmar Performance Tool W32925 Wilmar 1/2-Inch Drive 21mm Thin Wall Socket
Price: $11.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine though not a deep socket, July 14, 2015
These are not for an impact wrench. If you use them with impact or air tools, they will break. Unlike some of the other sockets, these are not deep - they barely fit the full length of my nuts. That did not sound right :). These should be use with hand tools only or torque wrench. Works fine though.

Safety 1st onBoard 35 Air Deluxe Infant Car Seat Base, Black
Safety 1st onBoard 35 Air Deluxe Infant Car Seat Base, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars this is what you need for the Safety 1st Step and Go Travel Stroller carrier, July 8, 2015
This is exactly what you need if you have the Safety 1st Step and Go Travel System stroller. Do not order the other Safety 1st "creme brule" base sold elsewere.

This is a better quality base than the one that came in the travel set. It has built-in belts for the Latch system, but also works with in-car seatbelts. The instruction manual is a bit confusing but it only takes a few minutes to figure out. Arrived very quickly and installs in 2 minutes.

Safety 1st Comfy Carry Adjustable Base, Crème Brulee
Safety 1st Comfy Carry Adjustable Base, Crème Brulee
Offered by ByBuy
2 used & new from $149.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the version you need for the "Safety 1st Step and Go" set., July 8, 2015
Read the description carefully because this base is not compatible with all the "Safety 1st Step and Go Stoller" despite what the Safety 1st name lead you to believe. If you have the Safety 1st Step and Go Travel System Stroller, you really "need the Onboard 35" version sold elsewhere on Amazon.

Astro Pneumatic 3018 3-1/2-Inch Digital Tire Inflator with Hose
Astro Pneumatic 3018 3-1/2-Inch Digital Tire Inflator with Hose
Offered by JB Tool Sales
Price: $54.99
29 used & new from $53.80

4.0 out of 5 stars What id10t designed the battery access?, June 29, 2015
Seems to be very accurate. It is much larger that the pictures led me to believe. Very easy to read lighted display. The battery is a large CR2450 coin battery (size of 2 quarters stacked).

I have to wonder what id10t came up with the mechanism to replace the battery (I hope it lasts 140 hours like the ad says). You have to fiddle inside the rubber casing with two blind phillipshead screws and then pry the head out of the rubber case with another flat screwdriver, the instructions say. I used my fingers. Installation is the reverse of disassembly. How hard would it be to put a trap door where the battery goes?

Battery fiddliness aside, it works very well.

Gunzilla 8 oz Pump Spray BC-10
Gunzilla 8 oz Pump Spray BC-10
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $17.95
10 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars my go-to. And no smell either., June 20, 2015
This is my go-to cleaner now. It works very well on all arms. I particularly like it for shotguns since a little bit seems to lean very well. My shotguns get used 3-4 times a week and only get cleaned once every few weeks. I have not found any plastics that it reacts with. Best of all it does not smell. At all. Granted, cleaner odors do not bother me (I think Hoppes #9 should be a cologne) but spouse entering the room after a cleaning session cannot detect a thing.

I purchased the spray bottle first and then keep topping it up with the 16oz refill also available on Amazon. While it does seem to leave some lubrication behind, I do not use it as a unilateral CLP with nothing else, I use it primarily for it's cleaning and light lube properties. I use a separate lubrication or purpose-specific grease on the working or mating surfaces and protect the external surfaces with a finish from a silicone cloth. I don't like to leave my firearms greasy or oily/slippery in general.

Cleans great. No smell.