Profile for Sue Nami > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 112

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sue Nami RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
MCR Safety 3601XL Premium Grain Goatskin Driver Gloves w Straight Thumb, White, XL (1 Pair)
Price: $14.78
5 used & new from $14.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, sorta cheap, but..., October 9, 2014
I purchased the same model glove (but at a different store). My main comment is that they seem to run very small for the size. I typically wear an XL glove and with these, you will be doing an OJ (struggling to get them on your hands).

They are sort of cheaply made in Pakistan, lots of "dust" coming off the inside of the goatskin. Probably ok for a work/throw-away but if you are looking for a very nice pair of gloves, you should probably pass on MCR 3601. If you are looking for the least expensive, this is probably it.

Suncast 4-Foot Long Handle Garden Tool Hanger V748
Suncast 4-Foot Long Handle Garden Tool Hanger V748
Offered by Great Household
Price: $18.20
11 used & new from $11.40

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know how you could go wrong with this., August 19, 2014
Dont know how you could go wrong with this. It is inexpensive, sturdy plastic, and engineered with keeping yard tools on the thing (slanted back towards the wall, lips on the ends of the hooks. I suspect it is completely unbreakable. It is plastic so no rust or corrosion ever.

From unboxing to installation it took about 3 minutes - less time to install than it did finding my drill/screwdriver and deck screws (deck screws work fine for my install). This comes with no screws and that is fine with me I already have a box. I installed this inside the garage above a pegboard to get the giant yard tools up out of the way.

You can certainly find something more "adjustable" and more expensive, but I doubt it would work better than this. I may add another 4' section to this 4' section in the next days.

Sunshade for Tesla S 2012 2013 Heatshield Brand Windshield Custom-fit Sunshade
Sunshade for Tesla S 2012 2013 Heatshield Brand Windshield Custom-fit Sunshade

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets floppy after a while, slightly too short, but I am keeping it and it does keep the sun out, July 23, 2014
When this first arrived, it fit well and mostly stayed up. After 9 months it has gotten rather floppy and I have to take a towel and stuff it over the mirror to keep the sunshade in place. It is not long enough to reach the my tiny (useless) sun visors in my car.

The best of a bunch of bad options in my opinion. But it is just a sun shade and it does work if with a small towel once it gets floppy.

Microtex (R-622406) Microfiber Wash Mitt
Microtex (R-622406) Microfiber Wash Mitt
Price: $7.94

2.0 out of 5 stars I like the Griot's Garage mitts better, July 23, 2014
I did not like this and sent it back. I prefer the Griots Garage mitts.

Samsung Electronics 840 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Single Unit Version Internal Solid State Drive MZ-7TE500BW
Price: Click here to see our price
125 used & new from $192.50

5.0 out of 5 stars No moving parts, hopefully no hdd failures over time, July 23, 2014
Hopefully this SSD will avoid the hdd failures I have had in the past. Seems very fast and installs easily. Fingers crossed on the longevity with this having no moving parts.

Viking Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel - 9 Square Feet
Viking Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel - 9 Square Feet
Price: $9.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Snags on everything but works, July 23, 2014
I use this a lot but find it snags on everything. It is quite large and I find that I can usually get very close to drying my car with only this towel. I will probably look for an alternative when I wear this out as the snagging is anoying.

Bakers & Chefs Dinner Forks - 36ct
Bakers & Chefs Dinner Forks - 36ct
Offered by Cheapees
Price: $14.52
25 used & new from $9.01

2.0 out of 5 stars A half step above a plastic fork, July 23, 2014
These are really cheap and flimsy forks. Even restaurants don't use forks this cheaply made. But if your kids lose forks at the rate of 2 or 3 per week, this might be a solution only one step ahead of plastic forks.

Griot's Garage 15704 Micro Fiber Wheel Wand, (Pack of 2)
Griot's Garage 15704 Micro Fiber Wheel Wand, (Pack of 2)
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the big one, have no use for the small one, July 23, 2014
I use the big one, but have no use for the little one. The big one works fine to clean wheel wheels and 9.5" wide wheels. I have not found another alternative for cleaning the inside of wide wheels. Been using for about a year and seems to hold up well.

3M Peltor Combat Arms Earplugs
3M Peltor Combat Arms Earplugs
Price: $9.97
53 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works and keep the boom out (what?), July 23, 2014
Seems to do the job. I can't tell the difference between either end. They hold up well and I use them when my molded silicone plugs go missing.

Lee Men's Big & Tall Belted Wyoming Cargo Short, Bronze, 50
Lee Men's Big & Tall Belted Wyoming Cargo Short, Bronze, 50

2.0 out of 5 stars I found these to be small for the size, July 23, 2014
Well made, but too small and not roomy. If you are a stick, you will probably like these. If not, you might not.

I returned them.