Profile for Sue Nami > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 127

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sue Nami RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Twinings Citrus Twist Cold Brewed Iced Tea, 20-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Twinings Citrus Twist Cold Brewed Iced Tea, 20-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6)
Price: $21.54
7 used & new from $21.54

5.0 out of 5 stars For me Citrus Twist = Lady Grey - and that is a win!, March 22, 2015
I was a big fan of the Lady Grey Cold Brew - it was similar to the old old Starbucks iced tea before Starbucks they got rid of the bergamot in their iced tea. Then Lady Grey became unavailable. Twinings told me that the Citrus Twist was the just rebranded Lady Grey and, although some others disagree, I cannot taste any difference between Citrus Twist and the old Lady Grey. I tend to like my iced tea strong and leave the tea bags in the pitcher until the tea is consumed. 4 bags in a two quart pitcher and you're good to go.

Another excellent cold brew is the Green Tea + Mint. I like that one a lot for a change. Haven't tried the other flavors yet.

Etymotic Research ER125-GSP15BN GunsSport Pro series High-Definition Electronic Earplugs, 1 Pair
Offered by Etymotic Research
Price: $299.00
2 used & new from $299.00

1.0 out of 5 stars High hopes, but just bad, March 21, 2015
I had high hopes for these. They looked like they might work. Very fiddly however. Batteries have to be pulled out in order to keep from wasting them, but apparently the zinc air batteries deteriorate within a couple of weeks whether they are in use or not.

I tried them on an outdoor shotgun range and although you can indeed hear the ambient noises, the report from the shotgun was so loud that my ears were ringing. Just did not work. If you already have a lot of hearing loss, maybe they would be ok. But in my opinion, these were bad. I returned to my custom molded silicone earplugs very quickly.

Kuzy - BLACK 13-inch Ultra Slim Rubberized Hard Case Light Weight Matte Cover for MacBook Pro 13.3" (A1278 with or without Thunderbolt) Aluminum Unibody - Black
Offered by KUZY
Price: $19.99
6 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the incipio cover, March 21, 2015
This is the best macbook air cover I have purchased. I had gone through two Incipio covers and they cracked and broke after a year of gentle use. This one does not seem to have the problem.

ZVOX 4002201 Audio Z-Base 220 Low-Profile Single Cabinet Sound System
ZVOX 4002201 Audio Z-Base 220 Low-Profile Single Cabinet Sound System
Offered by Sunset Electronics
Price: $159.00
21 used & new from $98.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked it so much I bought another, March 21, 2015
I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised that the zvox units work so well. So many of the other sound bars are a hassle of wires and connections and boxes. These are quick and simple to set-up and come with all the cables to do so. The remote learning is fantastic and flexible. The sound beats the pants off tv speakers. This is a smaller unit for smaller TVs and sits nicely under the TV and is very sturdy. One of my best purchases of the year. I liked the first one so much I bought a second for the other room.

ZVOX 4003201 Audio Z-Base 320 Low-Profile Single Cabinet Sound System
ZVOX 4003201 Audio Z-Base 320 Low-Profile Single Cabinet Sound System
Price: $169.00
14 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Every soundbar should be like this, March 21, 2015
I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised that the zvox units work so well. So many of the other sound bars are a hassle of wires and connections and boxes. These are quick and simple to set-up and come with all the cables to do so. The remote learning is fantastic and flexible. The sound beats the pants off tv speakers. Sits nicely under the TV and is very sturdy. One of my best purchases of the year.

Eppco Heavy Duty Two Sided Hand & Nail Brush
Eppco Heavy Duty Two Sided Hand & Nail Brush
Offered by Modgy
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a proper nail brush should be!, March 21, 2015
This is what a nail brush should be. Sturdy, works great. Will probably last forever. What more can you say?

ACTIONTEC Home Theater Coax Network Adapter (ECB3500T01)
ACTIONTEC Home Theater Coax Network Adapter (ECB3500T01)
Price: $75.63
15 used & new from $74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and makes for a fast inter-house network. Beats the pants off of wireless., March 21, 2015
Works very well, and speeds up my network around the house wherever there is a cable drop. No issues with any interference. Mine came with a network cable, and two coax cables and a splitter. The only thing that would make it better is if the coax cables did not have to be so stiff and inflexible - they are stiff, somewhat like a wire coat hanger and it makes positioning the device a bit of an exercise.

Grohe 45 882 000 90 Degree Right Close Ceramic Cartridge for All Kitchen and Lavatory Models and 1/2-Inch Wall Mount Valves
Price: $25.61
25 used & new from $13.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Grohe from Germany, March 21, 2015
This was very easy to replace, in fact the easiest valve I have every replaced on anything. Genuine Grohe part from Germany and it shows.

Bosch 20A ICON Wiper Blade - 20" (Pack of 1)
Bosch 20A ICON Wiper Blade - 20" (Pack of 1)
Price: $15.58
36 used & new from $14.21

5.0 out of 5 stars fits great, well engineered, worth every penny, March 21, 2015
These are packaged nicely, are very easy to install in my case, and work beautifully. Although made in China I like to think they feel like they were engineered in Germany. Worth the price.

Grohe 13 955 000 Male Laminar Control, Chrome Finish
Grohe 13 955 000 Male Laminar Control, Chrome Finish
Offered by Riverbend Home
Price: $8.55
12 used & new from $0.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits. Works., February 26, 2015
Fits and works for my 20 year old Grohe Exquisit kitchen faucet.

The main difference is that this is a chrome/plastic unit. The original was metal and tan colored like the faucet.

The other difference is that the original unit always produced sort of a clear, quiet column of water and this produces the fizzy, noisy aereated sort of stream. I think I prefer the former, but it does not make that big of a deal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13