Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Sue Nami > Reviews

Browse

Sue Nami's Profile

Customer Reviews: 148

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sue Nami RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Baby Songs: Original
Baby Songs: Original
DVD ~ Hap Palmer Music
11 used & new from $22.94

5.0 out of 5 stars They should have titled this Baby Magic, May 21, 2016
This review is from: Baby Songs: Original (DVD)
I was given Baby Songs as a gift when my first child was born over a couple of decades back. I scoffed originally despite the knowing smile from the mom gifting Hap Palmer's original Baby Songs tape, but it turned out was like magic; entertaining a fussy month or two old baby and held their interested until they were ready for preschool. The never got tired of it. Nothing soothed better for some reason. But it worked its magic on them.

Now that I am a grandparent, the DVD is doing the same magical and mesmerizing work on my first grandchild. Baby songs only gets played probably once a week but kids months old to years old are transfixed.

You'll be singing the songs in your head too, for better or for worse.

MOTION PRO AIR FILL PIVOTING CHUCK ANGLED FOR TIRE VALVES PIVOT ANGLE NEW
MOTION PRO AIR FILL PIVOTING CHUCK ANGLED FOR TIRE VALVES PIVOT ANGLE NEW
Offered by Powersport Superstore
Price: $31.49
4 used & new from $30.49

1.0 out of 5 stars "Pivoting" bolt torqued to about 80 ft/lbs. Good luck getting it to swivel, May 11, 2016
I have received two of these. Both arrived and don't swivel at all. The 12mm nearly flush bolt head is torqued down to about 80 ft/lbs, Beyond me why other than absolutely zero quality control.

I have about every tool you could ever want but, good luck backing it out without a lot of force, potentially scratching up the chuck in the process.

Motion Pro usually has their act together but not in this case. Hopefully it will still work after the operation.

Duravit 2120010001 Toilet Starck 3, 1-Piece
Duravit 2120010001 Toilet Starck 3, 1-Piece
Offered by Need Plumbing Supplies
Price: $469.00
10 used & new from $393.60

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like it. Not a tiny little potty like so many others today, April 1, 2016
Contrary to the other reviews I really really like this toilet. It is indeed stylish and very comfortable, unlike most of the tiny bottom potty format that is available today.

No complaints from me.

FYI, We also have the matching bidet, but you need to remember that you will have to purchase a separate bidet faucet and the correct ones (like hansgrohe) are more expensive than the bidet itself.

Hayward GLX-PC-12-KIT 10K Thermistor Temperature Sensor with 15-Feet Cable Replacement Kit for Hayward Salt Chlorine Generators
Price: $38.68
11 used & new from $31.98

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT compatible with the Hayward PSC series controllers despite what Hayward tech support says, March 26, 2016
I bought this GLX-PC-12-KIT on the, basically flip and incorrect advice from Hayward technical support that this, or "any 10K sensor would work for the Hayward PSC2100 series pool controller's water temp sensor". It does not. While it is physically compatible with the pool plumbing fitting, and easily mated with the original PSC-style plug, it continues to give a water temp error. Fail.

The out-of-production PSC2022 works correctly. I thankfully happened to find one spare PSC2022 water temp sensor kit I had forgotten I was hoarding in my spares box and I installed it with immediate success.

Advice to anyone with the PSC series controller is do not buy this.

Creative Options Project Boxes (Pack of 5)
Creative Options Project Boxes (Pack of 5)
Offered by Toyista
Price: $64.95
2 used & new from $56.86

5.0 out of 5 stars great boxes for organizing office and projects, February 14, 2016
Great boxes for organizing office materials and small projects. Frankly I would be happy if the set were clear, but that is the least of my worries.

I found these at Costco twenty bux for a set of 5 boxes. The ones on Amazon are 2.5 times more expensive and that seems unbelievable to me for what they are. Would not purchase for unless the set is about twenty dollars.

TP-LINK TL-PA8010P KIT AV1200 Gigabit with Power Outlet Pass-through Powerline Adapter, Up to 1200Mbps
Price: $69.64
74 used & new from $37.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Dead simple to install a fast network. But understand the 3 different uses of the "pair" button, January 31, 2016
I now have 4 of these around the house to support the network. They are inexpensive and relatively invisible. The speed is great and the installation and expense is usually less than the MoCA switches, which also exist in my house.

On this particular model the only down side is that the size on top blocks using a grounded plug in the wall outet above.

One other gotcha for not reading the manual is understanding now to add more adapters to your network. With this particular model you can add a whopping 254 of these adapters to one installation.

Read the manual or read below:

- a 1 second push on when adding new adapters existing network (any one of the existing ones needs to have a 1 second push also).
- 8 second push for an adapter to leave an existing network. I can only see using this if you want to set-up discrete networks in one household.
- 15 second push to resets to defaults.

There is also a Windows utility program for changing the network settings, but for the most part unless you are trying to do something different, it is not required..

3-Pack ETL-listed 110V 3.5W LED E12 Light Bulb, 40W Equivalent Candelabra Base Bulb, 350lm 2700K Warm White 360° Omni-directional E12 Base Bulb for Ceiling Fan, Chandelier, Indoor Decorative Lighting
Offered by Torchstar
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The bulb itself is tiny in the fixture but come on instantly with a nice warm light, January 16, 2016
I purchased the 3-pack of these to replace the candelabra-base CF bulbs in a ceiling fan. The rub with the CF was that they were very slow to brighten particularly when cold. These bulbs fit in the fixture with lots of room to spare, and in truth look a little weird at first. The bulb itself is tiny in the fixture but come on instantly with a nice warm light. I think they are very good replacements for CF bulbs in a fan.

As with any LED bulb I hope they really last a long time but in my experience with LED bulbs, whether they do so (at least theoretically), or pass away early from some electronic failure, is a gamble. I will update my review if or when they die prematurely.

Wrist Brace Pair, Two (2), Large, Carpal Tunnel, Right and Left Wrist Support, Forearm Splint Band, 3 Straps Adjustable, Breathable for Sports, Sprains, Arthritis and Tendinitis
Offered by Houseables
Price: $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about these but the price is good, January 16, 2016
I'm not sure about these or the positive reviews here. I purchased to of the large (l and r). The straps are way way too long and flop around and, as such, act to pull the straps loose from the very weak velcro. I have used some other braces and the on those the velcro is extremely secure (example the Decade brand also sold on Amazon). On these the velcro barely holds on particulary on the wide straps - the attachment part is very small. I also found these are quite a bit bulkier than they appear in the picture - so much so I am considering returning them.

The braces also have sort of a "sock" thing that acts as a padding on top of the had that increases the overall bulk of the brace. But the sock does improve the comfort.

I suspect it is possible to trim the excess strap but when you do so you will lose the opportunity to return. They appear to be generally well constructed (except for the velcro quality) and a good value for a pair. Just be aware of the weak velco, long straps, and bulk before you buy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2016 5:59 AM PST

RGB Laser Christmas Lights, SeresRoad® Outdoor Waterproof Star Projector, Laser Landscape Projector, Holiday Landscape Laser Light with Wireless Remote Control
Offered by DigitalEra US
Price: $199.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead after a week. Too expensive for 7 days of use., December 17, 2015
I purchased two of these "Lazy Lights" to have good coverage of my house. If your house is wider than about 40 feet you will need more than one.

They looked great while they worked. Lazy Lights are perfect for folks without a lot of free time on their hands to decorate.

After about 7 days the laser in one failed and refuses to come on. Way too expensive for 7 days of use. I would have purchased another one if a) the seller was not in China (taking a week or two to arrive) or b) the seller had not hiked the price by a third as we got later into the holiday season (seller has since dropped the price back after Christmas).

Reading the rest of the reviews, it seems that the failure rate is pretty high (one or both colors failing after a week or so).

Hopefully by Christmas 2016 the manufacturing will improve the reliability to make me want to purchase again. These are way to expensive, and way to much of a shipping/return hassle than they should be.

But when the work, they are very pretty.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2015 10:42 PM PST

Toshiba  CB35-B3340 13.3 Inch Chromebook (Intel Celeron, 4GB, 16GB SSD, Silver) Full HD-Screen
Toshiba CB35-B3340 13.3 Inch Chromebook (Intel Celeron, 4GB, 16GB SSD, Silver) Full HD-Screen
Offered by HIL Deals
Price: $307.39
78 used & new from $180.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Before you pop for a Google Pixel, try one of these and keep $1000, July 22, 2015
I am a Chrome fan. I make my living in IT and doing varied techie and netly work. I like being able to do all my work with almost no equipment overhead and hassle. I almost popped for a Google Chromebook Pixel i7 ($1300 clams) and then read about this. Great, brightly lit screen and good sound. Full HD. Pop in a USB nub flash drive for more local storage (if you need it). Over $1000 less than the Pixel. What have I got to lose?

Couldn't be happier now. Someday may still pop for a Pixel, but not today or tomorrow.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15